Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Corpus Proxima & The New Railjack

[DE]Rebecca

vor 2 Stunden schrieb nebfab:

You need 6 wreckages build and maxed avionics grid now, not 30 wreckages. Rebecca just have shown on stream what do they mean by that: all slots, integrated, battle and tactical all at tier 3.

Long done, i'm sitting on 45000 spare Dirac ^^ Originally the workshop post just said "30 wreckages", hence my question. I guess the thread got reworded. Considering i've built multiple drive types, core types, and like 7 weapons i guess i'm good under the new requirements <3

Who ever thought that changing the Avionics  system to a Warframe polarity system needs a serious talking to. I already spent hours ranking up slots with a viable and valid system, that allowed for fluid and dynamic changes to the build I wanted. My only adaptation I would request is more loadout options to change my configurations more readily.

Instead we must now polarise slots (With Forma) to lock in our builds to the slots thus hindering build diversity and variation as we would like. Otherwise you must reforma a slot each time you might want to change.

So the ball is now in your court DE. You want us to use the old warframe system, how about you make each avionic slot multi polarity just like an Aura Forma would for its slot. No cost to add using a regular old forma.

Better still to respect our time and investment already made, how about for those RJ's in the legacy mode come with each slot kitted with the multi polarity slot enabled. You could grant that kindness to the new RJ's at your discretion.

Do I need full avionics maxed to qualify for any compensation at all? That doesn't seem very fair. I've been working on it since day 1 almost completely solo since no one in my clan will help me, and the matchmaking is atrocious and always says there are no groups available on any area. I'm only at rank 7 for my avionics because of this yet you decide I'm not eligible for anything even though I've put hundreds of hours into it and slogged through working through all the areas with mk1 weapons?

il y a 3 minutes, Chakravikari a dit :

Do I need full avionics maxed to qualify for any compensation at all? That doesn't seem very fair. I've been working on it since day 1 almost completely solo since no one in my clan will help me, and the matchmaking is atrocious and always says there are no groups available on any area. I'm only at rank 7 for my avionics because of this yet you decide I'm not eligible for anything even though I've put hundreds of hours into it and slogged through working through all the areas with mk1 weapons?

You need a fully leveld avionics grid, not each individual avionic mod maxed.

Plus RJ wasn't meant to be done in solo, it's not DE's fault if players can't ask for some people to help in recruitment chat, I'm mostly a solo player, but I don't know where's the problem to play with others when it comes to squad missions like eidolons / orbs / RJ / events.

11 minutes ago, CuChulainnWD said:

Who ever thought that changing the Avionics  system to a Warframe polarity system needs a serious talking to. I already spent hours ranking up slots with a viable and valid system, that allowed for fluid and dynamic changes to the build I wanted. My only adaptation I would request is more loadout options to change my configurations more readily.

Instead we must now polarise slots (With Forma) to lock in our builds to the slots thus hindering build diversity and variation as we would like. Otherwise you must reforma a slot each time you might want to change.

So the ball is now in your court DE. You want us to use the old warframe system, how about you make each avionic slot multi polarity just like an Aura Forma would for its slot. No cost to add using a regular old forma.

Better still to respect our time and investment already made, how about for those RJ's in the legacy mode come with each slot kitted with the multi polarity slot enabled. You could grant that kindness to the new RJ's at your discretion.

You're forgetting that your priority is enjoying RJ, while DE's priority is monetizing their existing content as much as possible with as little paid labor as possible. Your invested time is of negative worth to them. Of course they're going to appeal to the largest, least-currently-engaged group they can, even if that means screwing over the few of us who actually played the existing content as presented. 

3 minutes ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

Plus RJ wasn't meant to be done in solo, it's not DE's fault if players can't ask for some people to help in recruitment chat, I'm mostly a solo player, but I don't know where's the problem to play with others when it comes to squad missions like eidolons / orbs / RJ / events.

I ask regularly and everyone ignores me. I've been desperately trying to find anyone to help me but no one plays railjack.

1 hour ago, Ling083 said:

each engine,shield & reactor has different passive (within the same type)

so, technically you are right, but no, there are 37 different wreckages if u go all the way.

Credit where it's due - I just picked a passive and stuck with one copy. Your approach is awesome.

28 minutes ago, KokoroWish said:

I feel you really need to rethink tactical abilities being fueled by frame energy. That gets into a meta mindset of bringing X frame, or building mod sets X way for Railjack.

That's not really a world I want to play in.

Totally agree. 

1 minute ago, (PSN)Ze_LoBoToMiZeUr said:

Hey, that's great for you that you don't have a problem with playing with other players. But people are different and have different reasons for playing solo. In my case it's massive social anxiety. I would play with friends, but they mostly left warframe, or don't like RJ.

And the part about not beeing meant for solo; DE announced RJ as beeing solo playable (command entrinsics) before it came out; they just delayed the command entrinsics again and again and now they implement them with this rework. So yeah, getting punished for trying to have fun in solo play with an unfinished RJ system when it finally gets reworked feels pretty bad.

Do not turn railjack into another game mode that causes people to use specific warframes due to the amount of energy. I don't play with warframe that have a lot of energy needs like atlas. Rethink what you proposed to change ....

4 hours ago, lhardy said:

This was answered on January Devstream. You will keep the extra points you got before It had a limit.

holy S#&amp;&#036;, was it? i thank you very much for the answer, i was scared about this ^^"

5 minutes ago, (PSN)VKPButcher said:

Hmm, far too many negatives outweighing sparse positives. Not liking the direction this update seems to be heading in.

transform railjack in another meta content like eidolon is just bad....railjack needs to be railjack not a warframe.

An alternate way to do Energy use may be to have ships provide a base level of energy for use, then to have mods in your Plexus alter the efficiency of using the pool. Not expanding the pool, just being more efficient at using the available energy.

That way it keeps a separation between using frame mods and the Railjack mods.

1 hour ago, ColmCorb said:

Spent 120 plat on armament slots because they said I needed 30 completed wrecks. Now they change it into the 6 wrecks I had and a fully maxed grid which I also had.

Excuse me, I'll go scream some profanities outside for a few minutes.

It's your own fault for being hasty and impatient.

14 minutes ago, (PSN)VKPButcher said:

Hmm, far too many negatives outweighing sparse positives. Not liking the direction this update seems to be heading in.

It's the Warframe forums. What do you expect? People generally don't come here to shower DE with praises.

59 minutes ago, Chakravikari said:

I think you're getting Avionics and Intrinsics mixed up.

1 minute ago, Vaml77 said:

transform railjack in another meta content like eidolon is just bad....railjack needs to be railjack not a warframe.

Expectation is not reality. 

7 minutes ago, (PSN)VKPButcher said:

The negatives exist only in a vocal minority. The changes are positive across the board. People seem to be focusing a lot on "what if" situations related to the individual modding of their characters. This is as valid as it is for literally every other mission type. Of course there is a meta and of course there are good/bad builds. But with the proposed changes bringing bad builds will not severely hamper the experience. Strong builds will still be strong and weak builds will hold people back just as much as any other mission type. That is to say, not much.

Ya'll are making a big deal out of nothing. The proposed changes are good. I'm definitely not one to give DE any slack but the whining on this is pretty ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, cliffghost said:

Next question on topic:

As for now I own 52 out of 55 available Railjack avionics... are they converted into the corresponding mods with the corresponding ranks or do I have to farm them again (what I don't hope for)?

A number of avionics are being changed/removed I think. They said that you can't directly mod for boosting RJ stats anymore but I did see bulkhead in Rebecca's mod list. I don't think it has been explicitly stated whether or not any will carry over but certainly hoping they do.

8 minutes ago, KokoroWish said:

An alternate way to do Energy use may be to have ships provide a base level of energy for use, then to have mods in your Plexus alter the efficiency of using the pool. Not expanding the pool, just being more efficient at using the available energy.

That way it keeps a separation between using frame mods and the Railjack mods.

Not a bad idea tbh. Though I think this is too far in development to see this changed at this point.

Archived