Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

30 complete wreckage question

hard_jay

Just now, (XBOX)The Neko Otaku said:

Yeah so far the most confusing aspect, honestly since i don't need the bulk of my railjack resources for anything right now I'll juat fill up my inventory with built wreckage as a precaution and something to keep me busy till tempestarii 

Two slight concerns with that is that, well, this change is coming in a lot sooner, and it may necessitate some plat purchases for those who made good use of the Valance transfer system and didn't need all that many new slots.

I'm hoping they find a different metric to dole out rewards with... Like idk which Proximas the player has access to, or total Intrinsics levels, or the highest tier of ship part crafted. Something we can at least see and confirm on our end. I'd think my maxed out Railjack and 40/40 Intrinsics would be enough to prove that I've put my time into the mode, but I honestly can't tell you how many parts I've actually crafted. I feel like it's surely over the 30, but maybe it isn't? Bleh.

1 hour ago, HeartPurity said:

and do the scrapped ones count? I think I have deleted some a long time ago and now only keep the best with me. 

I think they'd have to. Correct me if I'm wrong but can we even hold 30 weapons/parts?

I'm assuming that wreckage you've combined with valance transfer counts. I wish there was a way to tell how many you have 'built', since I have a maxed reactor and high level shields/engines and maxed weapons of the particular ones I like. I can hurry and build some other stuff before it comes out if I need to.

10 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Nope, you can only hold eight parts. 30 is your limit of still-wrecked wreckage (basically blueprints)

Where are you getting this information from? I'm in my Drydock, looking at it right now, and it says I have 13/22 componets/armaments...

1 minute ago, AegisSiege said:

Where are you getting this information from? I'm in my Drydock, looking at it right now, and it says I have 13/22 componets/armaments...

Rush repair drone add one max and depending on how many you had when they did the rework they gave you slots for each of them

15 minutes ago, hard_jay said:

Rush repair drone add one max and depending on how many you had when they did the rework they gave you slots for each of them

You can buy the slots directly for plat from the market, I'm at 41/93.

37 minutes ago, AegisSiege said:

Have you bought slots in the past, I know I did and I'm sitting on 36/36.

Dirac to Endo              <--- This bit is confusing.

We get our stockpile of Dirac converted to Endo I'm sitting on 320,987 spare Dirac but what about the fully modded Avionics that we sunk Dirac into to rank them up.

I hope the conversions enough to take them back to where we had them, grinding a second time seems stupid to max them a second time.

I have my railjack fully modded out, I had my Railjack built before Empyrean dropped but this tier rewards is confusing I know I built and trashed lots of Reactors, Engines, Shields and Guns over the course of playing Railjack, though still not sure if I meet to tier 3.

Edit:
Struck out what I know now, went back and re read the thread from Rebecca searching for Dirac, I missed it first time. :facepalm:

Since Avionics are now treated like regular Mods, Dirac (the upgrade Resource for Avionics) is being converted into Endo, for a more cohesive upgrading experience. All Dirac spent on your Grid will be reimbursed (i.e up to 39,000 Dirac to Endo if you maxed out your Grid), and all existing Dirac stockpiles will turn into Endo on login of Update 29.10.0 at a rate of 1:1.

I wholeheartedly agree with everyone who're saying that wreckage is a pretty disappointing metric to separate rj noobs and rj veterans. Especially because there's no way to track how many wreckage we've repaired. 

Unless it only tracks the wreckage that we own. which means it only compensate players who BUYS SLOTS. That would mean someone who have repaired 100 wreckage but scrapped their older ones are still screwed even though they've sink more efforts.  So much for "we got you covered😢 Again, the way everything are phrased is very confusing.

If DE just want to compensate players who have sunk platinums into rj, they should've just make a whole new tier of rewards instead of bunching it up together with reward tier that compensate players for their efforts.

=============

In the meantime, what you guys think would be the best course of action? Just repair as much mk-I junks as we can?

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

In the meantime, what you guys think would be the best course of action? Just repair as much mk-I junks as we can?

probably just wait a few days for announcement
or gather 12 mk3, and the rest are mk1 junks

1 hour ago, Soy77 said:

I'd wait until further notice, maybe they will specify.
If I see no news until the weekend, I'll just farm out a bunch of useless parts and repair them to be safe.

Archived