Dev Workshop: Zephyr Revisit 2021 (Video Workshop)

Thanks Pablo!

These changes look awesome. I think I'll put Mag's pull on her so she doesn't have to descend for loot pickups, also the hilarity.

Edited by ChuckTrek
additional helmith though
  • Like 8

The Hovering is interesting but I think it would benefit immensely from one of the changes that Hildryn got which was the dodge while on her 4 (which costs "energy" aka shield). I wouldn't mind of it costs energy but a short dodge would complement her movement while hovering (and complement the argument for the change which is that standing still is dangerous, but her hovering speed won't save you from that either, but dodging might), rather than relying only on her 1 which might move too far.

Otherwise, looks good.

Edited by God_is_a_Cat_Girl
  • Like 17

150% for the passive... I gotta assume that's additive with other mods and not a flat bonus. I had some hope that it was going to be a flat bonus, and I could have a little fun with weapons that are stuck with their 5% crit chance. Either way, these changes are amazing, and the visual update is the best cherry on the best cake.

Day one getting that deluxe skin, too.

• Like 5

Oh, one quick thought: is the older sort of function gone from Airburst? To scatter enemies away from the center point? If so, I think a name change is in order 😋

I use Zephyr more than any other frame, and I love options, but honestly since the update to Airburst I just don't use the scatter version. I try to find its niche, but I'd rather the bodies stay in bounds and give me loot!

• Like 2

So is that coat in the auxiliary slot?

Also quick edit. These changes have made her already pretty bad augment for turning off her passive even worse. Augments for passives are a cool idea but it has to be a worthwhile tradeoff to be worth a slot.

Edited by xRufus7x
  • Like 8

19 minutes ago, Nekromast said:

Really liking the update! But what about her momentum when crashing against a wall with her 1? Would love if the momentum stops like Gauss 1 does

Wish granted!

15 minutes ago, (NSW)WesFX said:

Oh, one quick thought: is the older sort of function gone from Airburst? To scatter enemies away from the center point?

No, this is still present.  Tapping Airburst will pull enemies together, while holding the key will blast them outward.

• Like 42

Im sorry but I really hope that coat is a toggle. Its way too in my face for me to ever use it. If not a toggle I guess hopefully the other stuff in the deluxe bundle is nice enough for me to grab.

Edited by (XBOX)Dex Xean
  • Like 12

These are good changes to Zephyr, I have other suggestions that she can have, please take these into consideration.

Passive:

·       Make a backflip cancel her momentum while in the air.

·       While hovering, make her move faster.

1st ability:

·       Increase contact dash radius to 7 meters.

·       increase the damage of the dash when enemies are hit.

4th ability:

·       Optional: Either make the tornados seek out enemies on their own or remove the aiming (controlling tornados) mechanic and replace it with the marking mechanic where after cast, you hold the ability to activate marking and mark enemies then activate it to control the tornados to seek out the marked targets OR Increase their movement speed when controlling the tornado to reach enemies quicker.

·       (Synergy) Walking into a tornado that has a status effect on it can be added to her 2nd ability for 10 seconds.

·       Increase their movement speed when controlling the tornados.

Also can you also take a look at Ash and give him a revisit, their are thing that needs improvements on and bugs that need fixing (his 3 can`t consistently open humanoid enemies up to finishers). 

Here is a post about the improvements he can receive.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1159102-ash-his-current-problems-and-the-solutions-to-fix-them/

Also on the post on page 15 (19 posts down) you will see detailed and valid reason (based on his issues, stats and thing you can try in-game) why he needs a revisit.

Edited by (PSN)Vexx757
  • Like 2