Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

"Player has Completed 1 or more Wreckage" ? What does this mens?

DonOctavia

Question

7 answers to this question

Well you need to build/repair a wreckage but wait have you done anything in railjack because if the answer is no you have a lot of work ahead of you.

btw those requirement just changed ^.^

Tier 1:
-4 Avionic Grid Slots Maxed+ 1 Wreckage Built

Tier 2:
-7 Avionic Grid Slots Maxed + 3 Wreckage Built

Tier 3:
-Full Avionic Grid Maxed+ 6 Wreckage Built (i.e all Slots have something you’ve made).

@DonOctavia
At a guess, this is referring to the number of weapons and such you both recover from a Railjack mission, and complete the repairs on.

Example: You salvage and repair a reactor. That's Tier 1. On the other hand, if you salvage and repair 30+ weapons, reactors and engines (in any mix of the listed)? That's Tier 3.

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:
-Full Avionic Grid Maxed+ 6 Wreckage Built (i.e all Slots have something you’ve made).

This is the updated requirement for each tier. Copy-pasted directly from the dev workshop.

You only have to have a slotted wreckage-repaired item in each slot if you have your full avionic grid maxed. So max your avionic grid and you are GTG. 

Yes thank god they changed it.  I instantly hit tier 3 now lol.     After they gave us fusion there was no need to build wrecks.   Even more importantly BUILT stuff takes up slots that you had to buy which kept alot of people from building to much junk,  I got one space left and I've been holding off on Cryo weapon lol....   Sounds like we are going to have to buy a lot more slots anyways with new weapons =).   The armor/hp component will probably also require more slots to be baught....   

On 2021-03-09 at 12:16 PM, Leqesai said:

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:

This is the updated requirement for each tier. Copy-pasted directly from the dev workshop.

You only have to have a slotted wreckage-repaired item in each slot if you have your full avionic grid maxed. So max your avionic grid and you are GTG. 

question, does researched dojo parts count? because i have yet to find  an ordanance wrekage

53 minutes ago, (XBOX)SHADOWSRAIN666 said:

question, does researched dojo parts count? because i have yet to find  an ordanance wrekage

No they dont. It is 6 wrecked parts ctafted. Doeant matter what parts they are.

They said one for each slot to make it easy to understand but ended up confusing things because ordnance has no wreckages.

Archived