Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where do I get argon crystals efficently?

-WK-Dark0ne

Question

I'm kind of new to the game and have not unlocked all of Void yet only 1/3 of it. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any argon from the 3 missions, not sure if it's my bad luck or I'm just missing it. I'm grinding for the Nikana right now and I'm only missing the 3 argon crystals. Can someone tell me where to find it with the current worlds that I have or bring me along to help get it?

6 answers to this question

smashing Pots/opening Lockers and Killing Enemies in Void Missions (bonus points if you do Void IV since Corrupted Vor has a high Chance to Drop Argon himself)
or Isolation Vaults when you open the end room.

Deimos/Derelict Sabotage would also be not too horrible.

that's pretty much it.

The best place to farm Argon is the void.  it's a rare resource on void missions,  so it can drop from containers or enemies,   and void missions can spawn argon crystal growths that are guarented to drop them.    I usually use Hepit or Teshub, 

3 hours ago, TheOne86943 said:

I'm kind of new to the game and have not unlocked all of Void yet only 1/3 of it. 

Yeah considering your level and progress, hepit or teshub will do absolutely fine.

I found it to be easier when I'm intentionally breaking containers instead of just speeding through the missions trying to get lucky.

Equipping some item detection mod will help you locating the boxes.

Use carrier with the looter mod and animal instinct and/or loot radar/loot detector then either a loot frame or box popper like limbo. 

Head to teshub or hepit for the ease of completing mission, or oxomoco and say you are argon hunting, most group will understand. You can use any warframe to do this but loot radar and loot detector are uncommon/common mods, so they are easy to get and make it easier to find containers. Carrier with looter mod is easy mode, looter pops containers as you near them making it easier to collect. Also when doing syndicate missions carrier with looter make it very easy to find medellions.

Archived