Did they change the requirements for the different tiers of the Veteran railjack bundles? It used to say 30 completed wreckage but now it says 6 and a fully maxed avionic grid.

You really should keep an eye on these sorts of things in the future, they tend to change like in this case. The requirement was changed to something more visible and easy to confirm on your own. If you have a maxed grid and enough crafted parts* to have replaced your starter gear then you're eligible for Tier 3. Max your grid and you'll be fine. It'll take 39k Dirac, and all of that Dirac will be refunded as Endo when the update hits. Dirac drops like candy so if you've been grinding out parts then you should have plenty on hand.

Edited by PublikDomain
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, Metagross10048 said:

Does this mean I am no longer eligible for the tier 3 bundle anymore even as I have just grinded my butt off to get 30 wreckage completed?  

Did you really grind your butt off to craft 30 whole wreckage without getting enough Dirac to max your Avionics Grid?  I can't say I know for sure, but as someone who can't imagine making 30 wreckage and has a fully-upgraded Avionics Grid, I find that surprising.

• Like 9

They did change the requirement after getting community feedback.

You should be fine as long as you maxed all your grid sockets since you are past the wreckage requirement ( which is 6 for Tier 3 ). If you didn't max your sockets, I recommend doing it soon.

Also, if you are not familiar with grid upgrading ;

• There are 15 Grid Sockets and they can be upgraded up to three times each, further increasing the potency of any Avionic slotted into them by one level per upgrade without incurring any additional drain for the slotted Avionic. Upgrading Grid Sockets expends successively more  Dirac each time: first 200, then 600, then 1800 Dirac for a total of 2600 per Grid Socket for a maximum of 39000 Dirac for all 15 Grid Sockets.

To upgrade Grid Sockets ;

• Go to Drydock >>> Use " Railjack Configuration " Console >>> Select " Avionics " tab and click on " Grid " button >>> Hold left-click on chosen Grid Sockets.
  • Like 2

How do you even interpret that previous requirements? Cuz nobody in this forum managed to do that.

Do you repair 8 wreckage, then scrap them all, to make space for repairing another 8, keep doing that until you reached 30?

If that's the case, you'd need at least three and half day to make 30. And we never know if scrapped wreckage counts. Please don't tell us you bought 30 armament slots. Or even worse: speed up the repairs using plats. ouch... F in the chats if you did.

=============

Anyway, yes they changed it. And it was for the better. I'm still looking for a person who hate the new requirements and would love to have a fistfight with that person.

I'm pretty confident you are or will be eligible for tier 3. You're the guy who managed to repair 30 wreckage in one day, I'm sure you can max avionics in two weeks if you haven't already.

Edited by Soy77

Sorry, I'm CJ1Iq.gif at all the ones running out and buying heaps of slots just to qualify for some rewards.

Though, I admit I was already at the reward requirements before the rewards came out because I enjoyed playing railjack I had a couple of bugs but never suffered too many major ones, I just kept building stuff for my railjack while playing so I could do what I please and to do that I got slots way back to accommodate my needs.

Though the one thing I'm not impressed with the new system is needing Forma now when there was nothing wrong with the old system.

Edited by Slayer-.
typo
  • Like 1

Yeah, I saw the wreckage requirements for the initial rewards and I didn't even meet the lowest grade and I played enough railjack to max out my avionics grid and get 6 wreckage completed (I actually have 8 completed).

The current requirements for the veteran railjack bundles are definitely doable now and if you had 30 wreckage completed for the top tier of the old requirements then I don't see how you couldn't meet the new requirements since you should've made more than enough dirac to max out your avionics grid.

I find it very strange people would rush trying to get 30 completed for some reimbursement rewards. Sure, I get everyone likes free stuff and it is good they lowered the requirement but it was supposed to be a gift to those who have invested a load of resources and time in to railjack so rushing to meet the criteria, even if the Tier 3 bundle stayed the same, would cost you more than what you gain from the bundles I would think.

I don't even know why DE included an Umbra forma, it has 0 relation to RJ. Legendary core makes sense because the new system will require endo and credits to level up avionics though.

• Like 1

They always reduce the grind later. This time, they just went through the "sadistic grind --> so much easier it can't help but irritate early adopters" cycle within about a day, instead of many months. 

Edited by Ham_Grenabe

Most important questions is:

1: Can I just buy some MK 1 SIGMA wrecks from the dodjo drydock (or maybe I can even buy 6 wrecks of MK 0 (without MK at all) or I need MK 3 only? Or I need to have aleast 6/8 components count (for basic capacity)?

2: Should I upgrade ANY avionics grids or 9 passive ones only? Without active cimbat and support avionics.

8 hours ago, ReddyDisco said:

i find it strange ppl just grinded the absurd 30 wreckage instead of questioning it, when something seems fishy it prolly is

This is Warframe, people grind without question all the time only to get mad if/when the grind is reduced.

It is like clockwork.

...Yet we still can't get Vox Solaris heist RNG fixed so outliers like me don't happen.

9 hours ago, More-L said:

I find it very strange people would rush trying to get 30 completed for some reimbursement rewards. Sure, I get everyone likes free stuff and it is good they lowered the requirement but it was supposed to be a gift to those who have invested a load of resources and time in to railjack so rushing to meet the criteria, even if the Tier 3 bundle stayed the same, would cost you more than what you gain from the bundles I would think.

I don't even know why DE included an Umbra forma, it has 0 relation to RJ. Legendary core makes sense because the new system will require endo and credits to level up avionics though.

Me either. it turned a reimbursement reward into something many felt was mandatory. The way this community is, everyone needs to win or there will be outrage. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hypernaut1 said:

Me either. it turned a reimbursement reward into something many felt was mandatory. The way this community is, everyone needs to win or there will be outrage. 

I wish they hadn't announced the compensation in advance. 

It's really meant for people who were already there to get, ya know, compensated. 

Now that they announced it in advance, there is a mad rush from people who have barely played railjack to rush through these requirements. 

Now it is no longer compensation for people who are veterans of railjack, it has become a reward that must be earned, frantically, before time runs out. 

And people's FOMO radars are going crazy. 

And for the record I made my railjack and have struggled to get into it since coming back in the game, I am not in line for compensation, nor feel any fomo to get this stuff, but it is clear telling people in advance was a mistake. 

Edit: And maybe that is part of the plan, I don't know, maybe they hope it will inspire more people to at least get the basics down before the update comes, but dangling fomo that was supposed to be compensation, imo, is not the best way to achieve that. 

Edited by Tesseract7777
  • Like 1

Hehe, I've been completely ignoring this, content to take whatever the game decides to give me on the day and moving on. Now it looks like I already qualify for Tier 3 without doing anything.

Eh. Won't say no to more free stuff.

Edited by KnossosTNC