Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Which frame would you like to see reworked?

Joezone619

Out of pure curiosity, I'd like to know which frame players want to see a rework for the most... So I made a poll you can vote on.

Vote

https://www.quiz-maker.com/poll3495463x78ba4d02-105

See Results

https://www.quiz-maker.com/results3495463x78ba4d02-105#tab-2

Personally, I'd like to see a rework for equinox. No real reason, she is fine as she is, She's just been the same for a long time.

As in, Pablo-quality rework?

Loki (not changing too much, just refining what's already there and adding onto it), Banshee, Frost (same as Loki), Hydroid.

Also, eh... Lavos... I'm really fed up with the fact that he didn't get the Xaku post-release treatment (at least I haven't heard of any plans or intentions do do as such). He's quite unique, yet underwhelming imho. I find him to be lacking in several aspects and he definitely could use a round or two of touch ups to fine-tune him.

Frame I'd really like to see reworked as long as it doesn't mess up any of the things I find fun about her, but otherwise DON"T YOU DARE TOUCH HER, YOU MONSTERS:  Banshee.

Frame I'd really like to see reworked because if it's great she'd be a top 3 frame for me, and if not, well, nothing lost and at least I get to watch the forums burn to the ground:  Mesa.

Frame I'd really like to see reworked because I think it should just be a tradition to rework her every couple of years:  Nyx.

Frame I'd really like to see reworked because, well, it's Hydroid:  Hydroid.

57 minutes ago, Zeddypanda said:

I was torn between Nyx and Hydroid but now I want this Excal rework instead.

The excal rework that guy posted is pretty damn good IMO. I agree with you. I would love to see Grendel fixed but I'd happily pass on that to see this guy's rework made real.

2 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Ha. Everyone saying Nobody wants a Revenant rework when he’s currently tied for first with Excal, Hydroid and Nyx at the time of this post.

You know what gears?...

I'm in, no seriously, i support the idea of a revenant rework.

To fully embody the spirit of an eidolon:

His 4 needs accurate damage adaptation similar to the one baruuk has with reactive storm.

His passive needs to have a larger radius, much larger.

His 3 is good as a vomvalyst copycat so no changes.

His 1 is changed to summoning a flock of vomvalysts from nearby enemy corpses that support him with shields and attack nearby enemies 

His 2? I don't know exactly...i'm kind of sick of damage reduction abilities. So go figure that one out

Even through this doesn't answer the question but Ash needs a revisit.

• People talk about his 1st ability augment more than the ability which means the ability on it`s own is not good.
  • Some ppl thing his invisibility is too short, I don`t have an issue with that but I would like for the stun part of the ability to be better.
  • His 3rd ability augment is like the 1st ability augment but it`s even more of a bandade coz it covers up the issue that it has (it can`t consistently open humanoid enemies to finishers.
  • And his bladestorm is too slow, other ppl can take you`re kills and it`s only effective in open spaces and high-level missions but it`s terrible in low level mission, what proof?
  • Take his to a normal Earth defence mission with a team and use bs and you will see the issues as soon as you use it. 

Most ppl don`t know his issue coz they to what I have mentioned in the 1st, 3rd 4th bullet point.

If I were to improve his abilities I would;

Ash

Spoiler

·       All abilities can be cast while on ziplines.

1st Ability:

·       If an enemy is killed in one hit it is considered as a stealth kill.

·       Holding the ability will make both shurikens target the enemy you`re aiming at dealing double slash damage and adds critical damage based on what crit damage mods you have equipped on your melee weapon, also headshots will do more damage.

·       The held version works like the way Nezha`s 2nd ability does. Quick cast, straight path and more damage.

·       The held version will have increased flight speed.

·       The more health the enemy loses, the slower the enemy moves when bleeding out.

·       When the enemy stops bleeding, it will go back to its normal movement speed.

·       If you hit the same enemy that was affected before, it will go back to the same slow speed and will keep getting slower until it`s lifeless.

·       It has a 1 second combo window. The more you use the ability, the more damage it does, the less energy it takes.

·       The built-up damage multi from spamming it can affect the held version of shuriken.

·       The held version can pause the 1 sec combo duration drain indicator so that you have time to get the full damage out of it but the decreased energy won`t carry over to it.

·       Depending on the damage built up from the combo multiplayer will determine the increase of critical damage from the held version, if high enough it can reach red crits.

2nd Ability:

·       Increase the cast stun duration to 4 sec.

·       The smoke left behind will last for 10 seconds.

·       The smoke cloud has a 5m radius which can be increased by range mods.

·       The 4sec stun also affects osprays by them visually float down to the ground before recovering.

·       The stun can interrupt and override enemies that`s already affected by a stun.

·       Enemies that enter the smoke will have a 6 sec stun duration and are 40% more susceptible to damage. If allies are in the cloud they cannot be targeted by enemies.

·       If Ash stays in the cloud the duration won`t start until either he leaves the cloud or the cloud duration runs out.

·       Allies that are in the cloud are visually translucent show that they are unseen by enemies.

·       All stun durations cannot be increased by duration mods.

·       When Ash is invisible, the apparitions from bs are also invisible.

·       Remove muffled sound while invisible.

3rd Ability:

·       Holding the ability will show an indicator of where he can teleport to from the radical.

·       The teleport stun can interrupt and override enemies that`s already affected by a stun.

·       When teleporting to enemies with the held version, enemies won`t detect you when in close proximity and it won`t open enemy to finishers.

·       The cast speed of the held version is half a second.

·       Teleporting to a wall will make ash hang to the wall for 10 seconds if you hang on to it.

·       Not only it can teleport to anything with a health bar, it can also teleport to anything that can be scanned.

·       You can teleport through windows if there are allies, npcs, enemies, objects with a health bar or is scannable objects on the other side of it.

·       If you can see an ally through a wall you can teleport to them.

·       You are able to teleport to enemies that are in the air.

·       After teleporting in the air, performing melee attacks will keep him in the air.

·       Even if an enemy is already stunned it is still able to be open to a finisher.

·       The cast speed of the held version is half a second.

·       If he targets an enemy behind cover, he will teleport behind it for a finisher instead of just standing above them.

·       He can perform front finishers on moas and infested enemies.

·       Make it be able to interrupt enemies’ movement/attack animations.

4th Ability:

·       When activating the ability, it will start instantly.

·       Pressing the ability will bring you into the animation while holding the ability will send clones out to kill instead of you.

·       If you want to jump out of bs, press the ability again and the clones will continue to kill enemies.

·       Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·       There is no limit to how many enemies he can kill within the 20m radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·       On deactivation or when blade storm ends whole in the animation, Ash teleports back to the position where he activated it.

·       An indicator is shown of the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs.

·       Sliding before activating will increase the animation and clones` attack speed by 20%.

·       You sentinel will not only be invulnerable but will also visually disappear while in the animation, this also including visually pickups from vacuum.

To see how popular this revisit is look at this post, If you disagree go to page 15 and hold ctrl + F, type note and you will see the reasons why he needs a revisit based on his issues, stats and thing you can try out in-game to experience the issues for yourself.

-> statistics say it all. <-
i like frost and loki. only use is low and other warframes do it better. and everything better!

there are niches everywhere and diversity is good. only now there are many pointless weapons and warframes that devs can tweak for months and even years ...

and there are already many top contributions. only devs have only two hands. and new content has to be produced.

so i see no future there. it is just the way it is.

9 hours ago, Xaero said:

Excalibur. And this is how I want him to be reworked.

Ohh is nice.

If I could add... enemies that survive Radial Javelin should take more damage from Slash Dash and takes priority in its bouncing mechanism.

In my opinion, I hate the wave projectiles from Exalted Blade, a walking Fluctus never appealed to me. Maybe on Heavy attacks we can have a wave projectile that goes through enemies or at the end of a combo string. 

14 hours ago, (PSN)Hikuro-93 said:

As in, Pablo-quality rework?

Loki (not changing too much, just refining what's already there and adding onto it), Banshee, Frost (same as Loki), Hydroid.

Also, eh... Lavos... I'm really fed up with the fact that he didn't get the Xaku post-release treatment (at least I haven't heard of any plans or intentions do do as such). He's quite unique, yet underwhelming imho. I find him to be lacking in several aspects and he definitely could use a round or two of touch ups to fine-tune him.

Xakus post release tweaking was due to them being the “community created frame” so DE used community feedback more for post release changes.

Honestly, Lavos needs better than that because Xakus current state is still extremely rough.

For weakness/lack of niche:

• Hydroid
  • Zephyr (optimistic about the current rework)

For having an uninteresting kit (too many egg-timer buffs, or just a boring combo):

• Mirage
  • Chroma
  • Mesa
  • Octavia
  • Trinity
  • Nidus

For having one really, really useful ability that carries the rest of his terrible kit:

• Nekros
  • Loki

For being an exploitable, griefing, impossible to balance mess:

• Limbo

For weaponized FOMO (endlessly stacking buff that feels terrible to maintain):

• Gara

For relying on statsticks, a dated system that should be removed from the game and replaced with exalteds (and buffs as needed):

• Khora
  • Atlas
  • Gara

For having one ability that needs attention/minor touching up:

• Frost (2): needs something (energy gain?  status spam?  interaction with the dome?)
  • Ivara (2): way too costly, and should slow the projectile down to be usable 
  • Garuda (3): status cleanse, please

4 hours ago, (XBOX)GearsMatrix301 said:

Xakus post release tweaking was due to them being the “community created frame” so DE used community feedback more for post release changes.

Honestly, Lavos needs better than that because Xakus current state is still extremely rough.

Xaku is an absolute powerhouse when the enemies are actually high enough level for it to matter though.  Their 3 is clunky to use, sure.  And their 1 is maybe not wonderful.  But with complete armor/shield stripping and 16 floating guns, all dealing scaling damage... Xaku is perfectly fine.  They just take a hell of a build to get there.  

3 hours ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Xaku is an absolute powerhouse when the enemies are actually high enough level for it to matter though.  Their 3 is clunky to use, sure.  And their 1 is maybe not wonderful.  But with complete armor/shield stripping and 16 floating guns, all dealing scaling damage... Xaku is perfectly fine.  They just take a hell of a build to get there.  

Exactly, the build required to get those abilities to function like that is absolutly terrible.

If Xaku could do all of that with significantly less modding requirements they would be a vastly better, and more fun frame to play. Good scaling is no excuse for awful, unintuitive design.

Also, I’m not a fan of the stationary AOE armor strip, Deny is just Iron Jab 2.0, and DEs excuse for not buffing Grasps gun range and gimping it’s recast is stupid. The last thing a new frame should be is put on the same level of quality and performance as a poorly aging frame like Loki. If they’re really concerned about AFKing with Xaku then they should make the guns only attack when the player is and buff grasps range and let it be recast again.

12 hours ago, (PSN)Hopper_Orouk said:

You know what gears?...

I'm in, no seriously, i support the idea of a revenant rework.

To fully embody the spirit of an eidolon:

His 4 needs accurate damage adaptation similar to the one baruuk has with reactive storm.

His passive needs to have a larger radius, much larger.

His 3 is good as a vomvalyst copycat so no changes.

His 1 is changed to summoning a flock of vomvalysts from nearby enemy corpses that support him with shields and attack nearby enemies 

His 2? I don't know exactly...i'm kind of sick of damage reduction abilities. So go figure that one out

You lost me at keeping his 3 vampire themed.

Damage reduction may be boring, but it’s reliable. Also any time DE tries to be cute and unique with different ways to avoid damage we get things like Xaku and their 25% chance to die.

I’ll take boring and reliable over gimmicky and useless any day.

59 minutes ago, sunderthefirmament said:

Yeah, I agree with you. The person you quoted is just mistaken. Xaku is extremely powerful. The only issues are that they're a little clunky but the power output potential is insane.

Archived