Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

TennoGen Round 20 - Accepted Items

[DE]Taylor

33 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Bruh that nidus skin.  I'm gonna get it and I don't even play nidus. Technocyst will play well with the more robotic theme I like on my warframes.

It is unbelievably brilliant in it’s minimalist execution of infestation so as to enhance both.  The creeper-Nidus is great, too.  Like a super infested Grineer Manic Berserker.

Edited by (PSN)Silverback73
  • Like 1

Despite no Rhino or Nekro Skin, I am very pleased with these results.

I don't think last tennogen items I was excited to by more then 1, this one I might legit get them all. gg

Edited by Bakujio

On 2021-03-14 at 9:34 AM, Scruffel said:

I was a lil' confused at first in terms of what you were talking about, and so I did check the Workshop page for the Chest armor again, and it does show that there was an update (on Mar 7th) that reduced the size of the item. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/changelog/2395797920

Now here's the thing, this was the artist's decision to do in regards to DE's feedback that they gave. The item probably may not have been accepted without it. So I'm not sure if it would be fair to call it a 'massive disservice' to the artist since it was their choice. But on the account of the people who voted on it, I'm gonna be blunt and honest here, votes really don't matter at all for a skin to be accepted. As well it should be noted that a TennoGen item on the Workshop can always change when going into the game; there's never a promise that the first version will be the definitive one.

I am aware of the update. The updated version still sits nearly flush with the frame's chest and is angled nearly perpendicular as chest armour should be. The preview on stream, however, was sticking way out on the attachment post, not even close to being flush, and was angled weirdly upwards so that the bottom stuck out in front. It looked nothing like how the updated workshop item was placed.

On 2021-03-15 at 8:49 PM, Scruffel said:

Well they accepted the V3 of that skin, not only because it's the most recent version that was actually submitted, but the old and outdated versions were already denied by DE. They were simply not considered, and can't just be reused as new submissions without changes; which is what the V3 technically is.

I know but thats my point why DE had problem with better looking skins and selected the worst one.

8 hours ago, MaraWuti said:

I am aware of the update. The updated version still sits nearly flush with the frame's chest and is angled nearly perpendicular as chest armour should be. The preview on stream, however, was sticking way out on the attachment post, not even close to being flush, and was angled weirdly upwards so that the bottom stuck out in front. It looked nothing like how the updated workshop item was placed.

Ah okay, now I see what you're saying. It was a big vague but I do kind of see it. In fact, if we do a quick comparison:

Spoiler

2D794E1F8F39661467E788B15FEA002C72D09D01

side-view-of-kishima-updated-armor.png

The angle in which the Home Time was showed in was the best for a 'side view', but it definitely does seem like the bottom part juts out more than it should. Well, this is most likely just a preview issue since there have been items shown previously where it they were not completely done. I don't recall seeing this happen to Chest Armors being shown, but hopefully that can be fixed by Batch 2 arrives.

6 hours ago, Culaio said:

I know but thats my point why DE had problem with better looking skins and selected the worst one.

I mean, that would then have to go into the reasons why DE denied the first two versions, which either of us wouldn't know unless the creator revealed so. Even then, calling it the worst one is subjective (and a bit disrespectful), and something I wouldn't agree with; but I can at least respect your opinion on it.

3 hours ago, PhatToast said:

Same dude, Those baruuk skins are callin me.
Was really hoping we would get the first wave of this round with the railjack stuff

Me too, been waiting for Grendel's first skin since the original version was put on the workshop. His blade skin got in but not the rest of the set. Glad its been accepted but damn the wait is killin' me.

Pretty good tennogen. I'm fairly excited for it and I'll be keeping an eye on the first pack's release date. Glad to see that the Revenant skin made it through. I've been following its development via reddit and it's good to see it finally got accepted. Congrats to Goosmo. Also, I'm liking the Jotunheim's music attachment and Syandana. I was looking into getting the Octavia accessory pack but I might just get the tennogen instead. I'm also really digging the Praesidum operator face mask. I got my operator fashioned in such a way that it will fit nicely with her look. I already got their other pieces on her as well (the Aures set) so may as well complete the look.

All around fantastic work.

On 2021-03-23 at 4:27 AM, Frostyinferno said:

My thoughts exactly. Glad to see Baruuk getting some love. And that Nidus Technocyst skin is NUTS.

M’noob needs to just start working on his entire “Techno”brand now...

”Technotox” Saryn

”TechnoFist” Atlas

”Technobolt” Volt

”TechnoSol” Wisp

”Technopyre” Ember

”Technotrix” Loki

”Technoslayer” Ash

...all day

Yay Master Noob got Technocyst in! His one skin Technopsyche for nyx is one of my favorites and Nidus is one of my favorite frames! Great to see his aesthetic on a second frame, I really hope he does more!

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, chuck69nz said:

anyone know when this round will come out?

No.

But in all seriousness, a reliable to figure out when the Round will come soon, is to constantly check the Workshop ever week or so to see if the items have been added to the "Accepted Items" section. Usually it comes not long after they are put there.