Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Home Time #46!

[DE]Megan

Thanks for focusing on the TennoGen first and foremost. What a beauty! Good work to the artists and behind-the-scenes code monkeys! 💖

Congrats to every participant of the Octavia Music Videos contest and special congratulations to the ten finalists! Great work all of you :satisfied:

What happened with last nights stream?

I was watching then the feed suddenly froze. The text chat was working fine and I was already 60% to the drop so there was no chance of success by reloading twitch. Does that mean I don't get the drop through some glitch on Twitches end? 

32 minutes ago, TheAvidoZ said:

I was watching then the feed suddenly froze. The text chat was working fine and I was already 60% to the drop so there was no chance of success by reloading twitch. Does that mean I don't get the drop through some glitch on Twitches end? 

You needed to refresh your stream. On mobile you needed to swipe-away the stream and reopen it new.

Sorry to hear you missed your drop.

Despite technical glitches a successful stream, even if I would have liked to hear from Rebecca one or two more sentences on the issues raised several times in the forum regarding the conversion of avionics including ranks to corresponding mods.

Thank you very much for your efforts. Best regards. 😊

2 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:

You needed to refresh your stream. On mobile you needed to swipe-away the stream and reopen it new.

Sorry to hear you missed your drop.

I don't think it would have mattered. 

I started at 7:20 and didn't notice it stopped until like 7:40. Even swiping and refreshing wouldn't have left me enough time to watch for 30 consecutive minutes. 

Archived