Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can I put my Oubliette in the Dojo and buy another one?

phantasmalWordsmith

Question

So I've got my Oubliette from the Glassmaker, and I've also got a clan dojo with a kinda lounge tropy room so I kinda wanna put the Oubliette in there BUT I also want an Oubliette on my Orbiter so I think "Can I buy another one?" and it says I can't because I already own one.

So I think, maybe if I put it in the Dojo first and then buy another one to replace it? But what if it still counts if its in the Dojo and now I have no Oubliette?

Has anyone done this and can confirm if its possible or nah?

4 answers to this question

55 minutes ago, phantasmalWordsmith said:

it says I can't because I already own one.

I think if you transfer one to your Dojo game should let you buy another one since you will not technically own it anymore.

57 minutes ago, phantasmalWordsmith said:

But what if it still counts if its in the Dojo and now I have no Oubliette?

If that happens just contact Warframe Support (https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com/hc/en-us) they will help you out. Also if your actions result in not being able to own Oubliette you should report it on bug section (https://forums.warframe.com/forum/11-pc-bugs/)

14 hours ago, phantasmalWordsmith said:

So I've got my Oubliette from the Glassmaker, and I've also got a clan dojo with a kinda lounge tropy room so I kinda wanna put the Oubliette in there BUT I also want an Oubliette on my Orbiter so I think "Can I buy another one?" and it says I can't because I already own one.

So I think, maybe if I put it in the Dojo first and then buy another one to replace it? But what if it still counts if its in the Dojo and now I have no Oubliette?

Has anyone done this and can confirm if its possible or nah?

people who have bought rells donda an donated it to there clans dojo have been able to get another one
so ya think you should be fine

Archived