Is it against the rules to buy your friend prime access so they can trade over the plat?

(NSW)ToppestShrek

Question

Prime access comes with 2625 plat and cost $80 dollars. 2100 plat costs $100. Is it against the rules to send my friend Nintendo Switch eShop codes so they can buy prime access and in return give me the plat so I can get the plat cheaper? I already have prime access so I can't buy it again. I mean it's a win win for my friend and me because they get Octavia Prime with weapons for free and I get discounted plat but it's not really a win for DE because they lose 20 bucks which is why I have a suspicion that it might be against the rules.

19 minutes ago, (PSN)drpunk-yo said:

I'll partake in the smugness too.

Please do. The more the merrier.

This question has been asked one too many times. Yet so many people are still confused or just can't accept it.

The worse our response, the faster people will learn to accept it. Just like those cross save questions, when we try to explain politely they just fought back as if we were the one who make the decisions. Nowadays everyone will just laugh and ridicule them, they immediately got it "oh ok. so there will be no cross-play in warframe. gotcha."