Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Silent/Resonator Wisp

JackHargreav

I tried out Wisp with a few abilities and I found out that Silence is pretty good. Especially on her.

It's mainly there to disable some enemy abilities. It's poorly written in game. But even Helminth Silence will disable certain powers from the enemies. Except for toxic, leech and shock auras. By far I met with these.

Resonator is a no brainer. It's a good CC ability. It does it's job well. Only big con is the frame Octavia because she's not exactly easy to get. 

My go to test is usually defense and mobile defense on Sp difficulty. If a frame easily goes through these missions it's gonna go through everything. At least in my experience.

(Tho when it comes to defense and interception, the game is a multiplayer game so if the frame is not good in solo I don't necessarily think that frame is garbage. I just prefer solo.)

3 hours ago, Berzerkules said:

I really like ensnare Wisp. She can lock down a room with the ~30m blind from breach surge then group with ensnare. Breach surge works really well on tightly pack groups of enemies. It's pretty much my go to SP build for any random missions. 

I should try out that ability. I heard it goes well with many frames.

I'm also thinking on petrify. It seems like a great cc ability.

wisp is also top warframe. a lot of possibilities are possible here, because for me at least 333% str and range and duration are well over 100%.
i chose protea's dispensary because i like to support others. and if you like archwing weapons, you will be pleasantly surprised here too.

Just now, JackHargreav said:

I should try out that ability. I heard it goes well with many frames.

I'm also thinking on petrify. It seems like a great cc ability.

I wanted to like petrify for the damage vulnerability it provides but the base 75 energy cost was a bit much for me. I like spamming abilities and It was difficult to maintain my energy pool if I used it as much as I wanted to. 

Ensnare is a good ability on a lot of frames but, I really like how it works on Wisp. I normally run a balanced build (155 dur/130 eff/145 range/144 str range) on wisp so my breach surge blind radius isn't too high but, with ensnare I can run extra range to blind most rooms then ensnare. It's really safe and speeds up kpm. It's also just adding another cc ability into the mix and I'm a huge fan of cc. 

On 2021-03-12 at 3:39 PM, Battle.Mage said:

wisp is also top warframe. a lot of possibilities are possible here, because for me at least 333% str and range and duration are well over 100%.
i chose protea's dispensary because i like to support others. and if you like archwing weapons, you will be pleasantly surprised here too.

I did the same with my Wisp.  It's not exactly groundbreaking or exciting, but it is certainly effective.

Wisp is by far my favourite and most used frame since she came out, and I can confidently say that empower is my favourite Helminth ability to put on her to make her motes stronger.

gJNnNjq.png

I always replace Sol gate because while it is a cool ability, I can kill enemies just as fast with my weapons and it cost too much energy to use effectively. 

Archived