Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fan Fiction!

ProfessorParadox

this is as far as  i have it atm, let me know wat u think!

There is a legend of a single Tenno who has lost everything he was close to, then using this pure feeling of despair to make everyone else's lives better while his slowly falls apart. His name is Frost, a brutal sub-zero Tenno with a heart of ice. This is his story...

There was a young Tenno by the name of Frost who was a new member to the Warframe Elite Unit. His job was to defend his comrades while they are doing their missions with his power to manupilate sub-zero tempatures. For years Frost worked with his squad to make planet Earth a better place to live in for all races. On Frost's fifth year working with his squad, He ran into this Tenno by the name of Nyx. She was a new recruit to Frost's squad, Frost himself took to duty of showing her the ropes and giving her assistance because she was new. The leader of the squad Frost was in, Rhino gave Nyx the perfect mission for a new member: a simple exterminate mission on the planet Saturn. Since Nyx couldn't go alone because the squad could risk losing a brand new recruit, Frost took it upon himself to go with her and make sure she doesnt die...

On their way to Saturn, Frost formally indroduced himself to Nyx. Nyx told Frost that she came from another division to get more combat experience before being put in the front lines. The duo went through Saturn with ease, slaying all Grineer with ease...

A couple rooms from extraction, Nyx get ambushed and almost got killed, Frost rushed to her rescue. Utilizing his powers to control ice, Frost protected Nyx with a bulletproof globe made of ice, all the while he was killing the ambushers with his trusty Boltor. A Grineer Bombard then came out from behind cover and waited for the globe to wear off, then it fired a rocket, fatally injuring Nyx. Frost rushed to her rescue, revived her then finished off the Bombard. As Frost went to go pick up the ammo that the Bombard dropped, Nyx took off her helmet, revealing her medium blonde hair and gentle face...

Frost turned to Nyx and he just froze, realizing that Nyx was a childhood friend of his. Nyx looked bewildered towards Frost as if he was a moose. All Frost could say was "Clarissa..." Nyx looked towards Frost and said "How do you know me actual name?". Frost took his helmet off revealing snow white hair and sky blue eyes. He then said "It's me Silver." Before Nyx could say anything, Frost had her get to extraction first...

Shortly after getting back to the main headquarters, parts of Nyx's armour broke, thus forcing her to go to the squad medic, Trinity for repairs. Hearing of this event, Frost stopped by to check on Nyx. When Frost got to the infirmary, He asked Trinity where Nyx was. Trinity directed Frost to the third door on the right, She also accompanied him there to make sure he was in the right room. Frost then Asked for some private time with Nyx, Trinity left the room with a joyous smile. She actually got to see someone who Frost was close to, she never heard him use that gentle tone of voice before...

Sitting down beside Nyx, Frost asked her if she was ok. Nyx then leaned into Frost's Shoulder, Whispering "I will be fine now that you are here." Frost realizing that Nyx was blushing becasue she has never been this close to him ever, he then puts his hand over hers and gently grasps it gently. Nyx now blushing more brightly then the hottest flame, looks up and gives Frost a small kiss, because that all the strength for before she passed out...

Nyx, wakes up a few hours later, and to her suprise, Frost is still there, peering on into the distance, completely zoned out. He then blinks twice and looks down into her eyes and tells her in a soothing, reassuring voice "Good Morning, well atleast your awake." Nyx then look down and sees that her and Frostare holding hands. Nyx then blushes and tries to let go of Frost's gentle grasp but cant bring herself to do it. Frost looks at Nyx trying to do something, he then asks her what is she doing. Nyx then raises her hand ans stares at their hand with fingers intertwined, she looks to him and asks him "Are we... dating now?". Frost Smiles at her and looks into her sweet puppy eyes and says "If you want to, I can't bring myself to ask you out because... I honestly dont know to..." 

Trinity walks into Nyx's room to see Nyx silent on Frost's shoulder then tells Frost that Nyx is cleared and she can leave. Frost looks up to Trinity and takes the release papers that Trinity had put together, helps Nyx up and leaves the room while thanking Trinity for her assistance. At the reception desk, Frost shows Nyx where her  repaired armor is at and has her go get it. Within five minutes Nyx comes back with her armor and since she doesnt have to wear is in the headquarters, she just puts it in her inventory. Frost and Nyx then leave the Medbay... 

Rhino calls for Frost over the PA system. Frost tells for Nyx to get get some food since both of them haven't eaten all day, he will be back after he talks with Rhino. Nyx leaves to go get some food for the both of them, while Frost goes and talks with Rhino about the Grineer prescence in Saturn...

"Sir, We have found the Commander of Saturn, his name is Sargus Ruk and he isnt one to be taken lightly.", Frost tells Rhino. Rhino is looking on the planet map, Rhino then points on the southeastern corner of the planet, "there is where Sargus Ruk is at, I am sending you, Nyx, Ash, and Banshee there to Defeat him and claim the Sector so that the Tenno can work on capturing planets and make life easy for the natives. Frost replies "Affirmative, we only have one issue... me and Nyx are now a thing." Rhino then turns around with a small smile and tells Frost, "Then make sure that she survives the mission then. Also I knew she had a thing for you, that's why I had her brought here." Frost thanks Rhino for bringing Nyx there then runs off to meet Nyx because he is late anyway...