Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Considering reinstalling after a month break

White_Matter

Hm, personally I'd reccomend waiting a month or so once Call of the Tempestarii comes out. There is going to be a Railjack content drop in the form of the Corpus version and a big rework of a ton of its content, but A: it's going to be buggy and need adjustments, balancing, all that post-rework stuff and B: Tempestarii isn't going to be too far behind, as 29.10 (Corpus Railjack) is being bundled into Console's version of Call, to facilitate a cross-platform release - meaning that call is soft-probably next month-ish? If you're going to come back, it's probably smarter to come back to a bigger dose of new content, no?

Besides, Tempestarii is the big update 30. What better cause?

3 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Hm, personally I'd reccomend waiting a month or so once Call of the Tempestarii comes out. There is going to be a Railjack content drop in the form of the Corpus version and a big rework of a ton of its content, but A: it's going to be buggy and need adjustments, balancing, all that post-rework stuff and B: Tempestarii isn't going to be too far behind, as 29.10 (Corpus Railjack) is being bundled into Console's version of Call, to facilitate a cross-platform release - meaning that call is soft-probably next month-ish? If you're going to come back, it's probably smarter to come back to a bigger dose of new content, no?

Besides, Tempestarii is the big update 30. What better cause?

Agreed. Good answer tenno.

On 2021-03-12 at 11:51 PM, White_Matter said:

I fear that I'll reinstall and see that it is the same old and burn out really quick, again.

If there's one thing i learn from hanging out in this forum, is people who love warframe will love warframe.The tennos who stays, they already accepted everything. The bugs, the slow updates, the imbalanced mechanics, the grind, the whole package.

People who don't like warframe... well I've seen people quit because of the stupidest reasons. But good for them, they should just find other games that'll make them happy. There are a lot of people here who just whine everyday about everything, you'll start to wonder what's keeping them here? 

If you miss and like the "main hook" of warframe, the core shooting and slashing. You don't mind with the waiting, grinding, or googling. Then yeah, you can wait about a month for more new contents, or don't... you'll still like it anyway. warframe is still as good as it's always been.

Le 12/03/2021 à 17:51, White_Matter a dit :

Should I ? 

Anything interesting going on recently ?

If you want NEW CONTENTS : You'd better stand by until SPRING for .... The new Tempestarii Update and there is also new Railjack in the next weeks

FOR SPRING

Upcoming soon :

Can't think of anything super new or cool added of late. But why uninstall only to reinstall later?

If your on pc use a larger hardrive for your games. Same for console. Then you can just pop on if your in the mood.

Only new thing lately is octavia prime.  But shes honestly really unewhelming. Her prime just lacks anything truly amazing.

I'm sorry but what are you expecting us to tell you really ?

You wanna play the game ? Then play the game.

What fear of burnout ? You are not contractually forced to play you know. How do you even reach burnout in the first place really ? The instant you stop enjoying the game, just stop, the earth is gonna keep on spinning, it's fine, don't keep playing if you're suffering through it...

On 2021-03-16 at 7:01 AM, (PSN)Kakurine2 said:

Can't think of anything super new or cool added of late. But why uninstall only to reinstall later?

If your on pc use a larger hardrive for your games. Same for console. Then you can just pop on if uour in the mood.

Only new thing lately is octavia prime.  But shes honestly really unewhelming. Her prime just lacks anything truly amazing.

I uninstalled because I wasn't playing much and I needed the space as I was installing a new game(Nioh 2).

8 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

I'm sorry but what are you expecting us to tell you really ?

A quick rundown of new developments and what is to come in the following weeks.

8 hours ago, Fallen77 said:

You wanna play the game ? Then play the game.

What fear of burnout ? You are not contractually forced to play you know. How do you even reach burnout in the first place really ? The instant you stop enjoying the game, just stop, the earth is gonna keep on spinning, it's fine, don't keep playing if you're suffering through it...

Have you ever heard of monotony ? 

38 minutes ago, White_Matter said:

That's helpful thank you.

Aye. On my pc i use a 4 terabyte hard drive for my games. It was less then 100 bucks.  On my ps4 i attatched a external 4 terabyte  harddrive also for less then 100 bucks. And store my game installs on it.

You got some options. 

Archived