Community Stream Schedule: March 15 - 19

Tenno,

Tune in to Warframe community streams to enjoy hang outs and casual gameplay with the Community Team!

In lieu of our traditional streams, members of the Community Team are broadcasting from their homes during our regularly scheduled times. Stop by and catch up with us and other Tenno!

Watch at twitch.tv/warframe for 30 minutes to receive this week’s Twitch Drop: 

• Universal Medallion: Prepare to welcome your crew in the coming update! All live streams this week offer the same Drop. Trade your Universal Medallions with any Syndicate to gain Standing.

Reminder: Twitch Drops 2.0 has arrived! Make sure to unlink and relink your Twitch and Warframe accounts if you haven't done so since February 16. See Megan’s post for details! 👇

RemoteStreamPage_1080p.jpg

Nintendo Switch Tenno who want to watch from their portable console can do so by installing the YouTube app for free at the Nintendo eShop. Head to the Warframe YouTube channel when we're live to tune in!

• Like 31

Tenno! The clocks move forward for Ontario, Canada and for some other places in the world this weekend, so please double check the stream time for your location!

I will be updating the spreadsheet as the clocks change in other locations as well!

Livestream schedule on Google Sheets: https://bit.ly/WarframeStreamTimes

Google Calendar for livestream schedule - requires a Google Account and auto adjusts to your local time zone:

http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Login

Public Link - no google login required and does not auto adjust to your time zone:

http://bit.ly/WF-Stream-Cal-Public

3mIDhOJ.png

• Like 38

Cool Thats a nice drop list ^.^

I dont wanna sound weird but i'm starting to get worryed about Dani. Any news ?

1 minute ago, A7roboBOT said:

PSA: Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend in Canada. For the next two weeks, streams will start one hour earlier than usual for European viewers.

Ha ! Finally meeting you on the forums A7 ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013
  • Like 1

Interesting...

PS: Syndicate sigils do better jobs than medallions. Medallions for Conclave shouldn't be a thing, everything is literally given for those who cry alot. Let players earn something atleast. Game is falling because DE obays crybabies who wants everything give on a silver platter. (Scroll down for proof)

And for Octavia contest, thanks for making so many players waste hours to make videos just for DE to randomly draw a name good or bad, Only get a few seconds of the whole thing while everyone else don't even get an appreciation. videos of Mag have won Octavia contest isn't that interesting lol.

Edited by (PSN)SilentEcho999
  • Like 9
30 minutes ago, MagnasWill said:

Let us finally use the UM on Conclave, it's about time -.-

Nah everyone knows that the conclave is better off being abandoned by everyone at this point. 

• Like 4
48 minutes ago, [DE]Helen said:

with any Syndicate to gain Standing.

If only that was true. 

At least this will be a bit less grinding for the Quills. 

• Like 11

I still haven’t gotten the Umbra Forma drop from a week or two ago. My assumption is that it was a network error of some kind, because the progress on the drop bar thing just kind of reset to 0 about the halfway point. Ah, well. I can definitely use some of these medallions!

• [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic