Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Community Stream Schedule: March 15 - 19

[DE]Helen

Yay!

Although I hope this goes better than last weeks... I watched enough for 13% of the drop on Monday's stream last week and then all of Tuesday through Thursdays... but only got to 56% of the drop somehow... I only managed to get 1 lens all week so... I hope this goes better. This might be a bug with the mobile Twitch app? idk. :sad:

As others have already said, the only possible use for universal medallion would be conclave. 5000 standings for 2.5+ hours of watching is laughable. You literally could make more in 5 minutes for any syndicate other than conclave.

Although, let's make this drop for every week. It would be just hilarious. Just imagine - 12.5 hours of watching for one augment mod. What a deal!!! 

2 hours ago, A7roboBOT said:

PSA: Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend in Canada. For the next two weeks, streams will start one hour earlier than usual for European viewers.

thank god , Thursday was so late for me.
not just stream but in game event like resets too

Free standings are fre standings. I will be watching the stream this week mainly for railjack update news.

With that said, i prefer having generic item drops like this, than gambling with exclusives items that are not available anywhere else -like the itzal mag noggle.

2 hours ago, A7roboBOT said:

PSA: Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend in Canada. For the next two weeks, streams will start one hour earlier than usual for European viewers.

This seems to be a super important vital information. Probably include these kind of stuff on future announcements, Helen? Not everyone gonna read all the comments. But most of them will definitely rage when they missed the stream.

"Universal Medallion" that is not universal as they can't be used on conclave. Should rename them to almost-universal medallions. TY one person who complained on twitter about them so the thousands of others can't use them to circumvent something that almost zero people play so pretty much no one can ever get conclave gear.

vor 5 Stunden schrieb [DE]Helen:

Universal Medallion: Prepare to welcome your crew in the coming update! All live streams this week offer the same Drop. Trade your Universal Medallions with any Syndicate to gain Standing.

So when can we finally remove that piece of trash from drop tables entirely if you dont want to make it worth getting in disruption? Currently it's actually better to fail 2 conduits because universal medallions are just that useless and that's by design because you dont want them to be used on conclave but also you dont want them to be used on new syndicates. However with the low drop chance they have, they are also useless to farm for the regular syndicates.

6 hours ago, LillyRaccune said:
  • Please let me use Universal Medallions on Conclave.
  • Please buff Universal Medallion gains (5000 instead of 1000).

Agreed. Due to how rare the medallions were to occur in game. I think it needs a decent buff.

Since other people are talking about it I will put my two cents in on the Conclave issue. Considering that I can't even find one other person to even start a Conclave match with the matchmaking somewhere around 90% of the time, getting standing for Conclave is near impossible. My solution to this problem would be to either A) re-enable universal medallion use for Conclave. Which even though it allows for pvp progression through pve means, it isn't very fast with the low standing per medallion and low drop rate. The other option B) is to add bots to Conclave that fill in for missing players. This would allow people to at least start a match so that they can at least try to get standing and if you add a difficulty setting for the bots then people can get the challenge (or lack of) that they are looking for in a Conclave match.

Yeah please don't lie.  Universal isn't universal.   They do not work for ALL syndicates because you agreed with one player but many many many many others didn't agree with this.   Thanks for allowing me to not need to watch streams.   They are awful as a reward in game/drop and need to be larger amounts per medallion probably at least 5k if truly universal or 10k for what they are now.

Also I am glad you got away from grab bags.  Thank you for listening to players for that.

why not use this on conclave, this is the most difficult standing to achieve so far, and why not make conclave mods working outside of the conclave,, the more the mods the more the build we can create

i just hope we can have 8 of them or 5 atleast, even if i dont need this other than for the conclave

this not a critic just a suggestion, anyway good job with the new update, i'm so excited about this one, you're the best 

At their current state uni medals are not really worth much compared to other available sources of standing. Still getting these on the side while "watching" streams, not complaining. I'm very hopeful that it may get balanced in the future. Maybe medals could be used to hire crew. 

Archived