Community Stream Schedule: March 15 - 19

20 hours ago, VJohnston said:

Yay!

Although I hope this goes better than last weeks... I watched enough for 13% of the drop on Monday's stream last week and then all of Tuesday through Thursdays... but only got to 56% of the drop somehow... I only managed to get 1 lens all week so... I hope this goes better. This might be a bug with the mobile Twitch app? idk. :sad:

Could be due to being mobile. Twitch on PC worked fine. Got 5 over 3.5 streams.

No matter what....players gotta complain.

PvP and PvE are 2 different game modes. You want things from PvP, go find a squad and DO PvP modes to get the items in there. Universal are for PvE. 

Will be watching this week as i have not gotten a UM in game as not a fan of Disruptions

• Like 1
21 hours ago, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken said:

No matter what....players gotta complain.

PvP and PvE are 2 different game modes. You want things from PvP, go find a squad and DO PvP modes to get the items in there. Universal are for PvE. 

Will be watching this week as i have not gotten a UM in game as not a fan of Disruptions

You know that would actually make perfect sense... Except for the fact that Universal Medallions WERE going to be able to be used on Conclave standing from the beginning according to DE. They made a post talking about it and then 1 person. That's right just 1 PERSON complained about them being able to be used on Conclave to DE on Twitter and suddenly NOPE. NO MORE CONCLAVE STANDING.

Edit: to list the tweet

I don't care if I'm the only & last, THIS is an insult to every one of the thousands of hours we conclave players have endured while the rest of the community spat at us like dogs. THIS was always Warframe's hardest challenge, & I don't intend to watch it die quietly
Edited by staranow
  • Like 8
On 2021-03-13 at 8:46 AM, 1manApocalypse said:

What? Quills are easy.

I don't like Eidolons and of the syndicates I could use it on Quills are most annoying. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, yarl5000 said:

I don't like Eidolons and of the syndicates I could use it on Quills are most annoying. 

You can farm for Shedu on the anomaly ship (railjack gamemode) and get lots of sentient cores :}

Or just kill lots of little sentients in POE at night =)

Edited by HunterDigi
48 minutes ago, HunterDigi said:

You can farm for Shedu on the anomaly ship (railjack gamemode) and get lots of sentient cores :}

Or just kill lots of little sentients in POE at night =)

Already got the Shedu, and I know about getting sentient cores, it isn't an issue of not knowing where or how to grind more that I dislike Eidolons and this weeks drops are just free standing so why not put them towards the Quills in this case.  The universal medallions I get just go to it because Quills are the ones I want to spend them on as getting standing with the other factions the medallions can be spent on is bearable or not needed anymore. 

10 hours ago, staranow said:

You know that would actually make perfect sense... Except for the fact that Universal Medallions WERE going to be able to be used on Conclave standing from the beginning according to DE. They made a post talking about it and then 1 person. That's right just 1 PERSON complained about them being able to be used on Conclave to DE on Twitter and suddenly NOPE. NO MORE CONCLAVE STANDING.

Edit: to list the tweet

I don't care if I'm the only & last, THIS is an insult to every one of the thousands of hours we conclave players have endured while the rest of the community spat at us like dogs. THIS was always Warframe's hardest challenge, & I don't intend to watch it die quietly

And that would have been bad to have them used in Conclave for gaining standing. I do not think 1 Twitter of one Conclave person changed the ways of the Universals working. More like DE set this one Twit as the anger magnet and was gonna make the Universals for 1 side or the other. 

Hek, if they wanted to DE could make Conclave Medallions as obtainable rewards in Conclave to help boost up. They can do tons of stuff that HUNDREDS of thousands of things players request but you are gonna believe 1 Twit made them change Uni Meds just like that? I guess if it works for that 1...1 Twit should change everything else that players request. Maybe time to join Twitter and do that 1 Twit to get QoL for maps put in. Change will come fast

• Like 1
Il y a 3 heures, (XBOX)DShinShoryuken a dit :

And that would have been bad to have them used in Conclave for gaining standing. I do not think 1 Twitter of one Conclave person changed the ways of the Universals working. More like DE set this one Twit as the anger magnet and was gonna make the Universals for 1 side or the other. 

Hek, if they wanted to DE could make Conclave Medallions as obtainable rewards in Conclave to help boost up. They can do tons of stuff that HUNDREDS of thousands of things players request but you are gonna believe 1 Twit made them change Uni Meds just like that? I guess if it works for that 1...1 Twit should change everything else that players request. Maybe time to join Twitter and do that 1 Twit to get QoL for maps put in. Change will come fast

They realized that one person was more than 50% of conclave players.

• Like 11
2 hours ago, (XBOX)HoldEmAssassin said:

Whaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaaaaa. That's you. Get a meaningful life and this awesome game won't make you so cranky when something doesn't make sense in your tiny brain.

Learn how to play the game noob, PvP and PvE and totally different and won't be merged just because you Crycry to DE cause you can't do Conclave. It's sad.

Say, did you get any replies over your cries for not getting drops??

Opps did I say much? Lol

Edited by (PSN)SilentEcho999
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, (XBOX)Big Roy 324 said:

Hey Megan just said that the limit is 5 on stream.  Considering these aren't exactly game breaking I was hoping for more. But, can you confirm that it will be a limit of 5?

Five was the limit of last few Grab Bag events. Because Megan said it on the stream, I would read it as fact.

@[DE]Helen The schedule post is vague on the "keep watching after claiming to continue getting more drops" part and the "limit of 5" part. If you could update, that would help some of the players. Thanks 😸

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, deepsleeping said:

If I had explained the summer time, I wouldn't have waited until 3 a.m....

A very considerate Tenno did mention it.

On 2021-03-12 at 12:59 PM, A7roboBOT said:

PSA: Daylight Savings Time starts this weekend in Canada. For the next two weeks, streams will start one hour earlier than usual for European viewers.

I really dislike daylight savings time. I live in Canada and I still get confused about it.

*Arrives at DR office two hours early. Two. Hours.* :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • [DE]Helen locked, unfeatured and unpinned this topic