Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PSA: Upcoming Ducat Price Changes

[DE]Rebecca

Oh cool, i imagine that they might still be unvaulted at some point for the bundle for those that might want that? or is  there any other plan? some clarification down the way would be appreciated

Is this perhaps the chance to unvault at least loki prime? i started playing around 3 years ago and it has only become harder to obtain him, right now it's at ridiculous prices for a prime wf along with his weapon/companion.

On 2021-03-12 at 8:17 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To be honest I am not sure. Their Accessories would likely be rotated in as a paid unvaulting, but there is no timeline. 

will we be able one day to buy more aquarium vignette for our personal quarters, or maybe even buy small aquarium tanks that we could place a bit around our railjack or orbiter?

On 2021-03-13 at 1:17 AM, [DE]Rebecca said:

To be honest I am not sure. Their Accessories would likely be rotated in as a paid unvaulting, but there is no timeline. 

I wouldnt be against Accessories having a seperate unvaulting, and i say as someone whos bought every prime access / accessories at this point and has nothing to gain from it.

@[DE]Rebecca
While you are at it, can you please check out my old topic on 5 prime parts whose Ducat prices weren't adjusted : https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1139035-wrong-ducat-cost-on-braton-prime-stock/

And in addition to those 5 there are now 2 more unchanged prime parts:
Soma Prime Blueprint: 15 Ducats in Lith M1 uncommon
Braton Prime Receiver: 45 Ducats in Meso P2 common

Spoiler

6YVJF6i.jpg

iqXXFeR.jpg

On 2021-03-12 at 7:49 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno,

As we are permanently adding Valkyr Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics and Nyx Prime + her accompanying Prime weapon Relics to Corpus Railjack missions, we must adjust some of the Ducat selling prices as their Rarities will change in the next Update.

- Valkyr Prime Chassis: from 100 to 65 Ducats
- Valkyr Prime Systems: from 100 to 65 Ducats
- Scindo Prime Handle: from 45 to 25 Ducats
- Cernos Prime String: from 45 to 25 Ducats

Our goal is to provide you with advance warning if you wanted to get the most Ducats for these items if you had them in your inventory. In another way, this also provides warning that these items are coming back (Relics found in Railjack) for those of you who may have missed it! 

Cheers, Tenno!

Based on the fact that these relics are going to be added to this game mode "permanently", does this mean we will see game modes have more limited relic drop pools going forward or will this be a rotational thing?

For those of us who already have those two frames and their associated weapons, this does feel like a little bit of a disincentive to play Corpus Railjack, so it would be nice to know if this is a short term thing or a part of a larger revisit to how relics are distributed.

On 2021-03-12 at 10:01 PM, Tesseract7777 said:

Better that more and more old primes are given some kind of permanent farming spot within the game. 

Rotations are why we are in this mess in the first place.

that's both correct but also point out the core problem we face with every new 'prime' set of relics. if DE would not just add two sets into railjack (or for that matter, into other new or old contend - especially steel path could have been such a place for it) but different sets of relics into different nodes it would make more vaulted things better available and also would make those spots more interesting to play for those who still lack those items.

and as for the mess of all those relics: not that they weren't warned about it before they changed the old key-system to relics, a better way would be for them to do a 'road-map' of things they want to put into the game and thus might (or not) will become 'primed' and stuffen into relics at some point and then either put everything into corresponding sets of relics together in the right order. that way there will be less relic-clutter in the future (still, the old mess will continue to exist as long as we have them old relics in our inventory... like me).

ofc, if DE ever intend to abandon the whole 'vaulted' idee which i think was more a necessity born from lack of suiteable contend to put in the items (back in the key-days) or relics after they changed it (because of not having enough place in the few void-missions available) and not to foster all of us prime-stuff trader to earn platinum (which i guess they would rather see us buy from them ^^), then the mess would also be over since the shifting of items into new relics (and occasionally in their rarity too) would be over once and for all and every new prime-set would come with about 2 or 3 new relics - which would be far better managable that what we have now...

You can look at it this way: we get four new primed warframes every year, and unvaults are currently two warframes for three months. Mathematically this means that over time ALL unvault rotations for a warframe (rotating in again from the vault) will be prolonged by another six months every year.

Or you can calculate it this way: 4 unvaults per year = 8 unvaulted warframes, so with a total of 30 (or 31) primed warframes the average waiting time is currently three and a half  years and will continue to grow as more warframes are primed.

In order to shorten the time between "not available"-vaults, DE could chose to unvault more warframes in every unvault, or they could shorten the unvault time (decreasing unvault time from three to two months would allow 12 warframes to show up again every year).

Or DE could figure out an additional game mechanic for making vaulted equipment available again, which is what is now happening.

Or all of the above. The point is that that something really had to be done. While vaulted and "hard to get"-stuff has it's own luster and charm, things keep getting more and more impossible for new players all the time. Including players on platforms where many primed warframes (and their stuff) have never even been available. 

So sprinkling some primed stuff back into the game is actually a pretty good thing. Even if it irritates traders stockpiling primed parts & sets for grofit...

On 2021-03-12 at 11:57 AM, --TL--Sui said:

Nice. What about their Prime Accessories, will they be brought by other frames' unvaultings? And will there be some way to get the Valkyr Prime Glyph? or is the glyph now unavailable forever.

Exactly, considering that the prime warframes will be in the game via. railjack, what should we expecting on the status of prime accessories and glyphs? Should we expect the accessories and armours to be in-game, or will they be unobtainable from then on? There is a significant number of players who have bought or won the prime accesses during their release and unvaulting and that another good proportion of the community does not have the accesories or have not bought the pack, what can we expect: Craftable armour sets, the parts for the armour and accessories to be put into relic rotation, conditional requirements such as completing the prime sets, or will it be the same with Excalibur prime? What can the community expect to see in the near future with these exclusive items?

Archived