Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone Find Secret Rooms In Orokin Derelict ?

Crankaz

I was doing a vault run and farming Golem coordinates when I stumbled upon a secret path. This path is not marked on the map. The entrance path was also blocked so you had to use a little effort to find it. It also led me to a room filled with containers. Anyone else find a secret path to a room that is not marked on the map??????? :D

I was doing a vault run and farming Golem coordinates when I stumbled upon a secret path. This path is not marked on the map. The entrance path was also blocked so you had to use a little effort to find it. It also led me to a room filled with containers. Anyone else find a secret path to a room that is not marked on the map??????? :D

The general nature of the OD maps leave a lot of room for the little nooks that won't show up on the map because they would have to be overlayed onto the existing map.  This is the same in the Void itself, several of the little loot spots don't show up on the map because it is not technically a seperate room.  Still, it makes things more interesting.

The day the OD maps dropped, my crew and I took the time to explore the maps and see where we could get to - I thought it was sad how many people rushed the Nekros just so they could be "first".

There are several loot rooms, the secret one in particular has the same entrance of the "parkour room" from the void towers.

-It's a room with 3red doors and a huge circle, once you press it the timer will start (you hear the music). You need to get close to the doors for them to open, the middle has an air vent that pulls you back to the start.

-Once crossed the left or right door, there is 1 of them with a still intact bridge that connects to the wall, you need to wall-run it and try to get onto the front wall hole.

I haven't managed to go trough this part yet on time, I normally go to OD as an hobbled volt...