Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.5

[DE]darryl1

• Improved AI spawning and pacing of invasion missions.

Does this mean that there will be a balance between the Corpus and Grineer missions now? As it stand, Corpus supporters are taking much longer to complete their missions due to the number of bombard.

Thanks for the hotfix, on another note I can't find any bombards on my team? is this just me or do we get it later towards 30th?

Bombards and Corpus Techs only spawn in missions over a certain level. They spawn on Arcadia (20-40), but not Tharsis (19-20), so I guess it's either level 30 or 40 threshold that makes them spawn.

On topic of the hotfix:

Nice to see AI improvements for invasions, they're quite derpy, but I'm still waiting on Nyx fixes (Mind Control and Chaos are borked, Absorb kills your Sentinel) and for one of these hotfixes to fix this god forsaken multi-threading crash that I keep getting.

Edited by Ailith

Not a fan of the new spawn mechanics. Before I felt like I was rushing to the breach of the ship to stop the corpus dogs from boarding my vessel (Also, rushing the breach room and stopping there made them spawn in great numbers in a rather enclosed space). Now I'm force-fed another "Experience" by having to slow down and kill them along the entire way. To get the full reward, we need to run this 100 times. Trust me, after that we're gonna have our share of the "Experience". I'm down to my final 10, but this's really another thorn in the side of people that want to do things quickly and efficiently.