Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 10.5.5

[DE]darryl1

Any chance you can look at the "falling through the floor" bug?

Had it 5 times today, been playing about 20 games.

Each time it kills you after you've passed 2 km (2.000 m) under the floor.

But I agree, fixes here and there are better than none :)

Seems to me that the ( displayed ) weapons damage in the Arsenal sceen is broken, all my stats went down, can people confirm they have the same issue? Happened to my buddy also.

It happens at times, not just with weapon damage but with any stats that have been modified. Only the base values are shown for some reason. For me, it usually happens after I mod my current weapon.

they just gave 2 nodes to corpus and they were both near the end for grineer. the grineer got cheated out of them...not cool de's.

I second that. We were actually playing one of those (Martialis) to end the conflict and create way for a new one when the mission just started as a normal one. We were like -_-|I

I guess the record will be set straight but I'm concerned that the "red text" only mentioned Tharsis so far. Also hope it's not someone hacking the game somehow...

____________  _ _  ____________

WotV_logo_gold_small.png

Edited by K_Shiro

Hotfix 10.5.5

• Fixed a handful of gameplay crashes.

Thanks a lottt DE !! However, there's also a little common bug I've been facing. Is sometimes The News,Alerts and Operations Menu just disappeared, I'll be great if you fix it. Plus, sometimes when I view my friend's profile, it shows false Mastery Points.  You are always cool !

Edited by SoulConnector