Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Decided to return to the game. Need help!

carlmalorn247

Question

Basically due to school I had left the game back when Second Dream came out. Now I after so many years I have time to waste and was thinking to get back into warframe. When I had left I was around mastery rank 10 (could be lower could be higher... I dont remember now.).

What I need help with is a goto build that I can fall back on... like a warframe and weapons... because I will literally be starting from scratch (maybe a new account? idk yet).

Thx for the suggestions.

3 answers to this question

9 hours ago, carlmalorn247 said:

What I need help with is a goto build that I can fall back on... like a warframe and weapons... because I will literally be starting from scratch (maybe a new account? idk yet).

I always advise returning players to just treat the game as if they're rookies. That way they won't get pissed everytime they don't know stuff that they think they should know. And every new discoveries can feel exciting again, like playing a brand new game.

Only now that advise could be taken literally, should you end up making new account.

There are no go to build. Depending on your warframe, just slap some health and armor mods in there. Or max energy / ability efficiency, ability strength, if you play the more ability reliant frames. New and lower level players have privilege to just have fun without having to worry about builds.

Just recheck your starchart progression. Build a couple new awesome stuff like a mech, a spaceship, couple of pets, or a hoverboard. You'll be back in no time!

2 hours ago, carlmalorn247 said:

Since you left, the devs redid a lot of the Mastery Rank Rquirements for weapons. Nowadays you have to actually get a higher MR in order to use the better weapons.

Thus, your "go-to" build will be constantly changing each time you rank up until around MR19 or so, when you have all the Prime weapons available

At MR10 specifically, if you have access to a clan dojo you can research the Arca Plasmor, and AoE shotgun that does good damage. You can also use most of the game's better polearms, which are just unquestionably good with enough attack speed

Archived