Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Don't Even Care Anymore

Sorez

Grineer win, and then the weapons are awarded.

Machete Wriath, honestly don't care now. Just like Strun Wriath, I wont even use it after levelling it.
250px-Galatine_o.png Acrid2.png

P.S Don't take this too seriously.

P.S.S I give a hug to Morgax.

P.S.S.S Im with Corpus.

P.S.S.S I'm not insane.

Edited by Sorez

Still sad that the Corpus supporters won't get ANY corpus weapon AT ALL as a reward for being the screwed losing faction which is not even the fault of the players.. neither grineer nor corpus.

Im actually with corpus, whatever, I'll keep cutting the heads with Galatine! :P

Still sad that the Corpus supporters won't get ANY corpus weapon AT ALL as a reward for being the screwed losing faction which is not even the fault of the players.. neither grineer nor corpus.

At least corpus got a fake choice, better than nothing eh? If losers wouldnt award anything maybe they would have a bit more will to stand and fight.

how I am not supposed to take this seriously? I mean no offense to the OP but in general seeing these FILTHY, POWERCREEP, OVERPOWERED META weapons makes me vomit. Can't wait for the damage rework and I hope for the best that all clan weapons will be somewhat equal, F*** YOU ACRID you ain't even make sense. Also all melee will hopefully be at the level galatine is.

how I am not supposed to take this seriously? I mean no offense to the OP but in general seeing these FILTHY, POWERCREEP, OVERPOWERED META weapons makes me vomit. Can't wait for the damage rework and I hope for the best that all clan weapons will be somewhat equal, F*** YOU ACRID you ain't even make sense. Also all melee will hopefully be at the level galatine is.

Thats the point. I'm never to be taken seriously. You can't trust me. You will never know. You will Acrid.

EDIT: I'm totally not insane or anything.

Edited by Sorez

Not only we don't get a potatoed weapon, but on top of it, we get the ugly one. Way to go, definitely the worst planned part of the event.