Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Series Of Issues With Ultimate Pay

Gwaiyn

Well, it's EXCEEDINGLY rare for me to post a topic about this, but this is starting to aggravate me, especially since this deals with money

I recently decided to upgrade my founders pack from master to grandmaster, however, ultimatepay keeps declining my payment and i cannot even contact them because they are not allowing me to reset my password and I keep getting an error telling me that they're unable to log me in

At first I thought they just would not accept my credit card (I should have stopped at this point) so I decided to go out and buy the ultimate game cards for it, however, I keep getting an error telling me my payment has been declined

The first thing i tried to do immediately after is contact them, however in order to contact them, I need to log in, which I cannot do because I cannot reset my password

Is there any way for me to contact ultimatepay to reset my password

I know this may not be the right forum for this, but I can't find the subforum for this

As a side note

- I'm canadian

- I'm using ultimate game cards to pay (I don't usually trust companies with my credit card online)

36cq.png

Edited by Gwaiyn

Can't you reset your password by hitting the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page?

Unless you don't have access to your e-mail, which is probably a much bigger issue.

You could always make a new account and try to pay with that one, or get in touch with support on your new account.

I recently decided to upgrade my founders pack from master to grandmaster, however, ultimatepay keeps declining my payment and i cannot even contact them because they are not allowing me to reset my password and I keep getting an error telling me that they're unable to log me in

When trying to log in,click forgot password just below the login,it will then ask for your email address to your acct,then it sends you an email  link to continue.

Sure he said that he couldn't reset his password :/

i tried creating a new account, i'm still getting the "unable to log you in" error on the freshly made account (which also had an error in confirming the registration)

i'm starting to feel like it might be a problem on ultimatepay's side, but i'm not too sure yet, i'll try again later and hope it lets me log in

Edited by Gwaiyn

Clear your cache, cookies, and if that doesn't work, maybe try logging on with a different browser? If other people can log in and creating a new account doesn't work, it's probably something on your end, having to do with your browser.

i actually tried all 3, this is the main reason i came to the forums, i tried just about everything and nothing seems to be working for me, i kept switching between internet explorer and google chrome, while constantly clearing cookies and my cache

• 4 weeks later...

i actually tried all 3, this is the main reason i came to the forums, i tried just about everything and nothing seems to be working for me, i kept switching between internet explorer and google chrome, while constantly clearing cookies and my cache

Did you ever happen to find a solution? The same exact thing is happening to me at the moment. Kind of upset because I already had like 15 bucks on it in points.

Also having this problem, what kind of crappy site does UltimatePay run? Been trying for the better part of weeks to log in, doesn't matter what browser I use, or anything I do. Managed to send a mail to them, and they completely misunderstand the problem.

It's like they don't understand English.

Also having this problem, what kind of crappy site does UltimatePay run? Been trying for the better part of weeks to log in, doesn't matter what browser I use, or anything I do. Managed to send a mail to them, and they completely misunderstand the problem.

It's like they don't understand English.

Between that and having no possible solution to this anywhere on the internet just makes me want to give it up.

I am also having this same problem. Very frustrating.. 

I have been looking around and there are no fixes for this problem. I have made 10+ tickets trying to communicate with these baboons in customer service. It's like the problem isn't even read at all.

Edited by straightt

Had a similar issue where a friend never made an account with them, his email was apparently in use, and after recovering, states the account doesn't exist. Somehow after repetitive resets of passwords (and more typing than I did in Mavis Beacon thanks to god damn reCaptcha), I somehow got it working.

Seriously, who coded their system?

• 3 weeks later...

Had a similar issue where a friend never made an account with them, his email was apparently in use, and after recovering, states the account doesn't exist. Somehow after repetitive resets of passwords (and more typing than I did in Mavis Beacon thanks to god damn reCaptcha), I somehow got it working.

Seriously, who coded their system?

The same people who made the US Health Care website...