Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

FOV RESET ON LOGIN-1 YEAR LATER

covcov1997

My FOV started resetting every time I closed the game well over a year ago. In the GUI it says that it is set to 90 but it is definitely set to default. If I set the FOV to 1 lower at 89 it will be much further out. Also to avoid these questions later, I have reset defaults multiple times and I have tried both the Epic and Steam launcher (even those the config files are saved server side with DE). Probably most anything else I could think of that could remedy this I have more than likely tried. I know the "solution" is to change it every time I log in, but it has gotten very annoying over time. 

2 hours ago, Kracken said:

Afaik there are no config files server side (only our "save files")... User config files like the one with FOV are in local appdata folder. Are you sure you don't have any issues there ?

Could you check that file and see if yours has a line for setting FOV? mine does not and I had read that certain settings were stored server side for preventing exploits.

• 1 month later...

I just posted about a similar issue, and I can't help but wonder if it's related somehow.  I'm on PC, launching through Steam, and I'm running both Warframe and Steam as admin.  I have two PC accounts, each with their own preferences and config files.  Each time I switch between accounts, the game overrides my FoV settings and forces it to the lowest setting, no matter what I do.  The slider is still set to max, though, and changing the slider doesn't do anything, but it always fixes itself after loading into the first mission. 

Archived