Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please Help Eidolon Shard for Focus.

HeadShoXXT

Question

Hi! Is anyone willing to help me do tridolon every night please?i just want to unlock my focus tree requires for doing eidolon solo but my pool is only 380k daily and eidolon shards help me gain more than that. i always try to do pub party but most of it becomes a mess at the end, wasting the night.as of now i use wisp, trinity, chroma to support since i lack some focus tree but i'm experience or taught on what to do in a tridolon run.i just need proper squad that enjoys doing it since im mostly playing solo.

Thank you❤

8 answers to this question

On 2021-03-16 at 6:09 AM, HeadShoXXT said:

i got trashtalk for doing lure,breaking shield and limbs on a trido in pub by a wukong player who spam zekti on eidolon.....im done with pub party cause it doesnt end well and i dont want to get toxic on it :(

That wukong player was in no position to complain , pubs are pubs if he wanted something else he should have made private match , don't give up on pubs just because of one rotten apple .

8 hours ago, bad4youLT said:

You can always just go public , eidolon bounties on cetus will put you into squad with other people who also take the same bountie .

i got trashtalk for doing lure,breaking shield and limbs on a trido in pub by a wukong player who spam zekti on eidolon.....im done with pub party cause it doesnt end well and i dont want to get toxic on it :(

i didn't ! luckily now i can run 2x3 or 3x3 as trinity support and i met people who can help me run trido atleast 2x3 or 3x3 since im still farming focus for my operator.(im currently rank 3 for madurai VS with unbound midstep,void flow along side the other under zenurik.)  Also that wukong player actually uses zekti prime so he can put "Status on Eidolon" and he's more useful than i am because of it.....😆😅

1 hour ago, bad4youLT said:

That wukong player was in no position to complain , pubs are pubs if he wanted something else he should have made private match , don't give up on pubs just because of one rotten apple .

i didn't ! luckily now i can run 2x3 or 3x3 as trinity support and i met people who can help me run trido atleast 2x3 or 3x3 since im still farming focus for my operator.(im currently rank 3 for madurai VS with unbound midstep,void flow along side the other under zenurik.)  Also that wukong player actually uses zekti prime so he can put "Status on Eidolon" and he's more useful than i am because of it.....😆😅

21 minutes ago, HeadShoXXT said:

Eidolons are immune to status affects , the only thing that affects them is shattering impact mod 

Archived