Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Question about Kuva weapon valence fusion.

Leonardptxr

Question

So I just opened a new Lich with a really good weapon, a 59% toxin Bramma Kuva, which got me very excited about valence fusion since I already have a 38% toxin Bramma Kuva. My question is: how does this work really? I've read the wiki and I'm still confused.

Let's say the 59% one is (A) and the 38% one is (B).

If I fuse (A) to (B), does all the bonus carry over, with it capping at 60%?
Is fusing (B) to (A) a more garanteed way to reach the 60% cap?

(B) is fully modded and equipped, but I'm willing to invest everything again, namely catalyst, formas, lens, and exilus adapter, if it's bonus won't carry over to the one I already have.

Also, where do I check the elemental bonus on the modding screen? I'm getting these numbers from the Lich screen.

3 answers to this question

How Valence Fusion works is that the game takes the Kuva weapon with the highest damage bonus, which in your case is 59%. Then it multiplies the bonus by 1.1X. While either of your choices will result in the max 60% damage cap, I advise fusing (A) onto your (B) which is fully polarized and installed with both a Catalyst and a Lens. That way you keep save yourself more Formas, a Catalyst, and a Lens.

13 minutes ago, Leonardptxr said:

Also, where do I check the elemental bonus on the modding screen? I'm getting these numbers from the Lich screen

You can preview the bonus by selecting the weapon in your Arsenal. The bonus will appear right beside the name of the Kuva Weapon.

The amount will be the same regardless of which is fused into which, it will always choose the higher percent as the base, but it will effect the element chosen if you're using two different elements. So if (B) is the one you've invested the most in, then that's the one you want to use as the base.

And easiest place to check the bonus would probably be the weapon equip list.

Archived