Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nyx And Vauban Build

EnderDragon1324

Question

5 answers to this question

Check out this Build for Vauban:

This one is the build I personally use on my Nyx:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=190113252

The only mod I think I should explain is Overextended; which you may think would take damage from absorb but it doesn't as it is Force Field damage type so not being affected by power strength mods and making the radius HUGE.

Edited by xlraistlx

jbdsLeq31C4l37.jpg

My builds.

If you're interested in using forma:

Nyx:

• Focus >> Continuity/Constitution
  • Psychic Bolts >> Overextended

Vauban:

• Vitality >> Narrow Minded (Infested, optional)
  • Tesla >> Overextended (Grineer/Corpus) Blind Rage (Infested)

Nyx benefits from having low duration. This is because A) absorb has a damage cap and it's likely your teammates will kill everyone before it finishes and B) since chaos cant be recast if in use, its better since most enemies will be killed quickly anyway. Continuity/Constitution will just make it so that the duration isn't too short.

Vauban's load out depends on what you're fighting and how strong it is. If it's anything under lv 70~ then Tesla is a good skill to use and it's the only skill worth using for damage. When playing against Grineer/Corpus they don't bunch up or have crazy numbers like Infested so it's best to have a large area to use vortex/bastille. Infested are stupid and you can just place vortex/bastille on choke points.

jbdsLeq31C4l37.jpg

My builds.

If you're interested in using forma:

Nyx:

• Focus >> Continuity/Constitution

• Psychic Bolts >> Overextended

Vauban:

• Vitality >> Narrow Minded (Infested, optional)

• Tesla >> Overextended (Grineer/Corpus) Blind Rage (Infested)

Nyx benefits from having low duration. This is because A) absorb has a damage cap and it's likely your teammates will kill everyone before it finishes and B) since chaos cant be recast if in use, its better since most enemies will be killed quickly anyway. Continuity/Constitution will just make it so that the duration isn't too short.

Vauban's load out depends on what you're fighting and how strong it is. If it's anything under lv 70~ then Tesla is a good skill to use and it's the only skill worth using for damage. When playing against Grineer/Corpus they don't bunch up or have crazy numbers like Infested so it's best to have a large area to use vortex/bastille. Infested are stupid and you can just place vortex/bastille on choke points.

Thx Nyx is coming tommorow Vauban is coming in 4 days