Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How The Corpus Feel About The Grineer Bandwagon.

SmolWitch

On the contrary, a good deal of people care about grammar on the internet. You know, people whose jobs depend on it.

People depend on jobs on the internet ? Pretty sure the job I have didn't care about my grammar skills. More of what I have to offer. Each job is different.

Still that name is so misleading to be a Corpus supporter.

People depend on jobs on the internet ? Pretty sure the job I have didn't care about my grammar skills. More of what I have to offer. Each job is different.

Still that name is so misleading to be a Corpus supporter.

Well, take Kotaku for example. The people who post articles on that site do it for a living. They are expected to be professional and "perfect" when it comes to using proper grammar. Otherwise, jerks like me will tear them apart. Yes, my name is misleading I suppose. I support the corpus because I was hoping to get their end event rewards. Not ruk's butt plug BP.

Edited by GeneralBackHand

Well, take Kotaku for example. The people who post articles on that site do it for a living. They are expected to be professional and "perfect" when it comes to using proper grammar. Otherwise, jerks like me will tear them apart. Yes, my name is misleading I suppose. I support the corpus because I was hoping to get their end event rewards. Not ruk's butt plug BP.

Yeah true, glad I'm not going for Kotaku or anything that requires me to use EEEnglissssHHH