Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: Menus
  • DESCRIPTION: Regardless of how many steel path daily incursions you've done, the menu shows 5 available, and there's space for 5 in the drop down.
  • VISUALD6gmvso.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Do steel path incursions, then look at the list of available missions. The count will stay at 5.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The count to go down as incursions are completed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The missions were removed from the menu, but the count and menu size stayed the same.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, as best I can tell.

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: HUD does not show after extracting from defense railjack missions

VISUAL:  N/A

REPRODUCTION: Both times 1 of us was in a nechramech I dont know if that causes the bug

EXPECTED RESULT: UI would stay when being taken back to the railjack

OBSERVED RESULT: Lose the UI after "extracting" out of a railjack defense

REPRODUCTION RATE: currently 4/4 on it

• Like 1

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Tried to enter Main Mission Objective in  Orvin-Haarc, Venus Proxima; one player in my Squad didn't enter the Airlock in time.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Him getting teleported into the Airlock after a short delay
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Him getting teleported around, losing his Shields and ending up back inside the Railjack. This also made us unable to reenter the Corpus ship, softlocking the Mission.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When attempting to equip Shi Armor to the right leg and shoulder of my crewmate, I was unable to mouse over the armor to select it. This includes using the direction keys to replicate console mouse snapping. With the leg, the entire second-to-last (7th) row of armor was unselectable. On the Shoulder, only the Shi Armor is not selectable.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/7MLe5rT
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This has happened each time I attempt to equip this armor.
Edited by Dr._Thrax
Clarity

HI i found a UI bug where I'm in a corpus ship from a railjack mission in the new update the UI bug seems to trigger when your in a corpus ship and when you spawn the Necramech and transfer in it the UI disappears its pretty simple to replicate the bug as its happened more than once so itd be appreciated if the bug is fixed

Warframe0006.jpg?width=1179&height=663

Edited by Jcallear22

• DESCRIPTION: Assigning the ON CALL feature to a crewmate will remove their profile\backstory\description
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

Scl3NEf.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Simply assign the ON CALL on a crewmate, and then check them in the Contracts section to see that their profile was deleted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Their profile should remain, since the ON CALL feature has nothing to do with that part of the crewmate.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Their profile got deleted
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3\3. All of my Crewmates are now backstory-less. It seems restarting the game fixed it maybe.
Edited by Casardis

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: levelling melee weapons, zaws included, wasn't getting any mastery rank for gilded zaws

VISUAL: Mastery page showing no rank for dehtat strike and my newly-gilded dehtat zaw at rank 5Warframe0001.jpgWarframe0000.jpg

REPRODUCTION: it seems to be any zaw, noticed it on cyath, kronsh, and dehtat strikes

EXPECTED RESULT: getting mastery rank for gilded zaws

OBSERVED RESULT: got mastery rank for regular weapons, but none for gilded zaws

REPRODUCTION RATE: so far guaranteed, may be strike specific, but I've only seen it on the three above

• TYPE : in-game.
  •  Description : got stuck in tactical menu forcing an alt-f4.
  • visual : below.
  • Reproduction : open tactical menu before you load into the mission.
  • Expected: to be able to close tactical menu .
  • Observed : tactical menu got stuck , i was unable to move, or press ESC or leave the mission.
  • Reproduction rate: 100%.230410-20210319224355-1.png

Xbox exclusive Excalibur Jade Bundle for sale in PC in-game market, Epic Launcher redirects to Octavia Accessory Pack.

• TYPE: In-game Market
  • DESCRIPTION: I search the in-game for bargains and freebies. I use the search box and type in " " (litterally a "space"). It shows me a list of everything available in the market. It helps me find the free colour pallets and event discount purchases. That is when I noticed an unusual bundle. Looks good, so I click the click-bait. Boom, Octavia Prime Access Accessories Pack. Is the Jade bundle for real? Is the redirection a bug?
  • VISUAL: #1 --> I used the F6 button to take screenshot.

ZxYLiV1.jpg?1

• #2 --> I used PrtScn for this because F6 didn't work.

Uf7pxzJ.png

• REPRODUCTION: Go to market, select category, choose Epic Games Store Bundles, find Excalibur Jade Bundle in the list.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: When clicked, the Epic Games Store link should have directed me to purchase the Excalibur Jade Bundle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Epic Games Store link tried to sell me the Octavia Prime Accessory Pack.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% every time.

Here is my original bug report:

• DESCRIPTION: Missing subtitles for multiple voice lines by female Steel Meridian crewmate
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION: Stay near her to engage in conversations. Some of her longer lines don't have subtitles, while shorter greetings seem to have it.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All lines should have subtitles when enabled.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some of them don't.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 6\6 with those specific longer lines.

• TYPE: User Interface
  • DESCRIPTION: Interception misses the Tower Status thingies
  • REPRODUCTION: Do an Interception mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Second mission since hotfix, both have the issue

Minor issue, but trying to figure out which tower is under attack by sound is pretty hardcore.

Will add screen once I'm out of the mission.

https://imgur.com/PbUGt82

Edited by EchoesAbove

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Cant finish Peregrine Axis mission in Pluto Proxima because crewships not spawning

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Start a Peregrine Axis mission in Pluto Proxima

EXPECTED RESULT: Crewships spawn and we can finish all objective and extract.

OBSERVED RESULT: After finishing the two objective, the only objective left is destroy 3 crewships (and te orphix should be just after). But only 2 crewships is destroy and we are stuck in the mission as no more crewships spawn. Maybe the crewships stop spawn finish after other objectif are done ?

REPRODUCTION RATE: done 1 time on Peregrine Axis, seem people can have it on other mission

• DESCRIPTION: When I try to host my own Railjack missions, I end up on another player ship, even though I started the mission on my own ship, in my own clan.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Start a mission in your own Railjack
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Start the mission on my Railjack and other members should join
  • OBSERVED RESULT: End up on another player Railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens most of the time, works usually if no players are playing that mission at that time

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: The new font is harder to read and looks blurry, both in chat and on orbiter panels. Worse on non-dark backgrounds and from afar.

VISUAL: -

REPRODUCTION: Log in

EXPECTED RESULT: Clear, readable text

OBSERVED RESULT: Blurry, hard to read text

REPRODUCTION RATE: Constant

Edited by Caernoga

Since the update dropped, I am unable to add the Creeping Bullseye mod (+ crit chance / -fire rate) to my plinx as long as the plinx has Pistol Gambit on it, which is slightly annoying as I just formad my Plinx for that exact purpose and was able to use both mods together before the Update dropped.

TYPE: In-game, Matchmaking

DESCRIPTION: My partner cannot join or host parties since installing mainline update 29.10.

REPRODUCTION: This occurred every time she tried to join or host a party, even after we both restarted our games.

EXPECTED RESULT: She is able to accept my invite and join my party, so we can play corpus railjack together.

OBSERVED RESULT: Upon accepting my party invitation, she gets a please wait screen for a couple seconds and then is returned to the previous state, having not joined a party on either her end or mine. Another friend of mine had no such issues, and was able to join me no problem. The same is true for trying to join her party, though instead of being reverted I instead get hardlocked by an endless 'please wait' screen.

REPRODUCTION RATE: It's been 100% consistent over several tries, in relays, in orbiter, in dojo, open world hubs, et cetera.

4 minutes ago, xDonni3 said:

Since the update dropped, I am unable to add the Creeping Bullseye mod (+ crit chance / -fire rate) to my plinx as long as the plinx has Pistol Gambit on it, which is slightly annoying as I just formad my Plinx for that exact purpose and was able to use both mods together before the Update dropped.

They said in the notes that it cannot be equipped with pistol gambit. I don't necessarily agree with this change, but it was listed in the update notes.

• Like 2

Just now, therealpozzum said:

They said in the notes that it cannot be equipped with pistol gambit. I don't necessarily agree with this change, but it was listed in the update notes.

Oh Thanks, damn, guess I gotta get myself a Riven instead

On Zephyr:
(Vial rush instead of her original 4th)
After casting Vial Rush for probably to many times in a row - whilest in continuous hover state  - however:

I was stuck in hover state.
Trying to cast no matter which of all 4 abilities, the message "ability in use" was displayed.
Aiming down and try to cast the divebomb - as well as any other attempts to cast any other ability - brought the known "ability in use" message on the bottom right corner.

• DESCRIPTION: Kavat isnt getting shared affinity like the sentinel, I'll assume this goes for all companions. You can see in the screenshot below that its collected a tiny amount of affinity from its own kills while the galatine shows roughly how much affinity ive collected so far.
  • VISUAL: OME2s3Y.png
  • REPRODUCTION: bring an unranked kavat on a mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it should have recieved affinity from frame/ability/weapon kills
  • OBSERVED RESULT: the kavat isnt leveling. it doesnt show as leveled when pressing tab despite seeing messages that the kavat has leveled up throughout the mission, and after the mission it only keeps the exp its gathered for itself
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every mission ive brought the cat to after the patch

Vedlegg