General Bug Report Guidelines - Please Read ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Becoming immortal (unable to take damage) and be able to use warframe inside the bubble in orphix mission. Also prevent switching to operator.
  • WHERE: Railjack mission venus proxima (planet unknown).
  • REPRODUCTION/FURTHER DESCRIPTION: (have not reproduced) Jumped into the bubble in orphix with my warframe, this forced my operator out of the frame leaving the warframe inside the bubble. Summoned necramech, later outside of the mech was killed in operator which forced me back to the warframe, then in the warframe I got downed inside the bubble. Tried to revive, didnt work inside the bubble, tried another two times didnt work. Someone came and revived me inside the bubble. This worked and after that I couldnt take damage anymore, neither shield or health damaged registered against lvl 80-100 enemies. I couldnt switch to operator either during this time but still walk around and play inside the bubble using my warframe. The effect presisted until we extracted.
  • Spoiler

AG7q0Io.jpg

TYPE: In-game / Visual

DESCRIPTION: Changing UI Theme Sets Login Shader Over ALL Game Play

VISUAL: Shader from your UI theme's login page is applied over game play as well, making the game almost impossible to see.

REPRODUCTION: Switch UI themes. In my case, I switched from Stalker to Zephyr Harrier

EXPECTED RESULT: No visual effect expected aside from UI changes and login screen shader.

OBSERVED RESULT: Shader that is only supposed to be used on login screen is set for all game play. This makes it impossible to see most of the game as I play, some shader are especially bad.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Only able to test this once, as once the bug occurred it has been permanent throughout restarts.

The only workaround is to spend plat to buy a theme with a less intrusive shader, which means I have to give you more money after I just spent a lot of plat on getting the zephyr bundle that messed up my game permanently. :/ I think you can figure out why that doesn't sound very appealing right now.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Corpus Crewships and Gox do not drop blueprints
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Kill many (50+) crewships and gox. Be disappointed.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Receive blueprint approximately 1 in 5 times
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Do not receive any blueprints regardless of kill count
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always

• TYPE: In Game, Railjack Orphix Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: All Ability functionality lost, when entering Null-Field in Orphix Mission as client
  • VISUAL:unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter Null-Field in Orphix Mission as client
  • EXPECTED RESULT: it works..
  • OBSERVED RESULT: nothing works, except movement
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: -

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Game controller only, Steel path incursions in normal origin system went unresponsive.
  • VISUALhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/955664953
  • REPRODUCTION: Use game controller. Navigation, Switch to Steel Path origin. Open Steel path incursions. Switch to normal origin. Press L1/LB or R1/RB.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Menu goes away.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Steel path incursions is stuck and won't go away. Unresponsive. Can't exit naviation, until a menu is opened to use Equipment Arsenal.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: In-game/gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: left a completed corpus railjack mission to another clans drydock, loaded in with fires and enemy's onboard ship in drydock
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/NHmZ15O 
  • REPRODUCTION: not reproduced at this time
  • EXPECTED RESULT: loaded in drydock without fires and enemy's on the ship 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: loaded in the drydock with fires and enemy's on the ship
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: none so far

Two Catabolyst issues

In game

Catabolyst grenade when reloading can be exploited to be continuously used.

Reproduction is done by rolling while reloading, or reloading close to an enemy so youbare hit with knockback.

Expected is to allow ammo grenade to be thrown once.

Observed is the ammo grenage is thrown, but reloading is interupted. Reload never happens, and can be triggered again, throwing the grenade again. This can be done infinately.

Reproduction rate 100%

Ui Bug

Kuva Nukor Riven can be added to Catabolyst when modded from a crewmembers arsenal. Unsure if it applys the mod. It cannot be added from the regular arsenal.

Reproduce by giving the gun to a crewmember and click mod.

Expected: No rivens available

Found: Kuva Nukor riven was there and able to be put on.

Reproduced 100% of the time

• TYPE: [In-Game, Mission Vote.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [After the new railjack update, it seems that only the host can vote for the mission. or the one who starts the votes, rest others dont have the option of accepting the vote like they do in normal missions, so the host has to force start it. TLDR: there is no symbol next to the ✖ symbol.]
  • VISUAL: [ 46upghS.png ]
  • REPRODUCTION: [ by going in a squad, in which you are not the host, letting the host start the vote for any mission, you wont see the accept vote symbol  ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [ should be a like normal starchart missions]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [missing ]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [every single time, as of Hotfix 29.10.1]
  • Like 3

• DESCRIPTION: glided Sly Vulphaphyla cannot lvl up
  • VISUALhttps://ibb.co/cxGTrJt
  • REPRODUCTION: I was in Sanctuary Onslaught ( to lvl up my new Vulphaphyla ) and I saw my Vulphaphyla's lvl resetting from various lvls back to "unranked".  It was very strange. As you can see in the screenshot we've reached zone 8 (which is usually enough to level pets up to lvl 20 or more ) but  my Vulphaphyla is still "unranked". It died a few times ( and transformed into larva form until it revived itself ) , but never died permanently. There is a death & revive affinity penalty for pets too?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i was expecting my pet to lvl up 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it keeps resetting to 0 from various achieved levels (for example: from 5 to 0 )
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:it only happened me today, after the new update. before that i didn't experience this bug( i have 2 other Vulphaphylas already maxed out )
Edited by o0Catty0o

Bug report

• TYPE: Bugged Mission Pulse Turbine
  • DESCRIPTION: Pulse Turbine undestroyable. After destroying first 2 radiators on the outside the mission will bug out. After each inside away crew job there are 2 objects that are highlighted however the mission states for the railjack crew to kill the outside radiator. Regardless wether or not you kill the 2 highlighted objects inside the mission will brick on the radar array. Inside the Pulse turbine doors will not open anymore to the lower part making it impossible for you to enter and destroy the radar array. The only Circular door that will still open is the open from the entrance. The ones inside no longer open to you.
  • REPRODUCTION:  100% this is a carry-over from pre 29.10 that has never been fixed
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Being able to destroy the radar array
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Doors blocking the way to the radar array
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on every pulse turbine with anomaly that I have encountered.
  • VISUAL
    The only circular door that will open
    unknown.png

Bugged door.

1.PNG

Like I said previously I have encountered this multiple times BEFORE 29.10 and it still lingers in 29.10. Please fix this bricked mission.
this Pulse turbine is one of the reason's why I quited doing railjack Pre 29.10.

Edited by MrSigy

User interface. Cosmetic menu. Right leg. Second crew unit.

• TYPE: User interface.
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to decorate my crewoman. Whenever I hover my cursor over the Right Saturn Six Knee Plates, the game refuses to allow me to select it. I tried using my mouse cursor and controller cursor to select it. Whenever the cursor is over the Saturn Six Knee Plates, the user interface highlights the Right Prisma Edo Knee Plate.
  • VISUAL: Screenshot.

fty8beT.png

• REPRODUCTION: Dojo> Crew> 2nd crew member> Appearance> Attachments> Right Leg> Hover Cursor over armor.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should equip the Saturn Six Knee Plate for the right leg.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game selects and equips the Right Prisma Edo Knee Plate on the right leg.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

Edit: Left dojo, came back, problem resolved.

Edited by LillyRaccune
Problem resolved.
  • Like 1

So 3 of them and I've been playing for around 30 min, first didn't get any veteran rewards, second my vaubans 4th will make things spin in air and 3rd my vaubans turns into a purple snap victim every time I bullet jump. EDIT1 Did the defense and I've found some more train related bugs. Imma put it from worst (funnyest) to the worst (boring bugs). 1 I was doing the defense and entering the door I got stuck midair and kept floating. I /unstucked and that didn't work so I entered my Spoiler related thing and we must keep the spoilers away from they childrenless and my train kept T poseing and following me. This thing looked like a cursed JoJo stand . The next one was while my friend was driving a ship it kept shooting inside the ship. 3 after the cursed JoJo stand decided to work and I could get back in my frame I fell thought the map a tinny bit and started using archwang weopons on land. For the 4 th I died from something, not sure what but when I self revived I spawned outside the building in open space having to blink all the way back. And 5th bug I expireced was that the augment for boobens 4th on the bastille part yeets things away. EDIT 2 well its even worse then i thoght. I manneged to have my vissals stuck on one ship and i couldnt do anything.

Edited by master6a26a2
Found even more buggs

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Lich gets stuck on Box. Is Lich Cat Incarnate but too dummy thicc to open box and go in? Or #NoFancyHatsAllowed? i have a lich on 3rd crew slot, and in most (not sure if every, but every time i checked) missions the lich gets stuck on that box.
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

5mw7YMs.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: afaik: have lich in 3rd crew slot. star mission in solo mode. new kids on on the block.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: freedom
  • OBSERVED RESULT: pityful
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: maybe even 100%

11 minutes ago, MrSigy said:

Bug report

• TYPE: Bugged Mission Pulse Turbine
  • DESCRIPTION: Pulse Turbine undestroyable. After destroying first 2 radiators on the outside the mission will bug out. After each inside away crew job there are 2 objects that are highlighted however the mission states for the railjack crew to kill the outside radiator. Regardless wether or not you kill the 2 highlighted objects inside the mission will brick on the radar array. Inside the Pulse turbine doors will not open anymore to the lower part making it impossible for you to enter and destroy the radar array. The only Circular door that will still open is the open from the entrance. The ones inside no longer open to you.
  • REPRODUCTION:  100% this is a carry-over from pre 29.10 that has never been fixed
  • EXPECTED RESULT:  Being able to destroy the radar array
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  Doors blocking the way to the radar array
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% on every pulse turbine with anomaly that I have encountered.
  • VISUAL
    The only circular door that will open
    unknown.png

Bugged door.

1.PNG

Like I said previously I have encountered this multiple times BEFORE 29.10 and it still lingers in 29.10. Please fix this bricked mission.
this Pulse turbine is one of the reason's why I quited doing railjack Pre 29.10.

Can confirm this only happens with anomaly.

• TYPE: In-game, in-mission, Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: Completed Railjack: Arc Silver Defense mission portion solo. Chose to extract after successfully completing 5 waves. Was teleported back to Railjack and was told by Cy that the mission was a failure. Unable to interact with remaining Derelict and unable to go to next node. No end mission rewards given.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have successfully completed the entire Arc Silver mission after successfully completing the Defense portion.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission failed after choosing to extract after 5 waves.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried once.
Edited by 21stCenturion

Please bring back the option to start in your own Railjack from within it or join a random when using orbiter. I quite like flying around in my own Railjack and thus far out of about 15 missions I could only use my own by playing solo. Also bring back the option to start with full munitions. You wouldn't leave a Dry Dock with out filling your armoury. You don't see planes leaving the airport without bothering to put enough fuel in to get to their destination. Or battleships leaving port with no ammo.

• Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Playing through new Volatile node"Beacon Shield Ring" on Venus Proxima
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Reactor Weak point is destructable and takes damage from railjack and/or archwing weapons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Reactor weakpoint either failed to spawn or was fully invincible, forcing mission abort
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1 attempts.
Edited by Emberlynx

при входе в корабль корпуса на миссии рейлджека багует всю команду,что потом следует отменой миссии если не пришел хотя бы один из команды, можно ли что нибудь с этим сделать?

Mission- Seven Sirens on Pluto Proxima

The host got the Carmina Penta barrel, but I did not even though it said i got the unidentified item, I didn't get any identified item. Not sure why or if it could even be replicated, Thanks!

• TYPE: Railjack UI, visual/info bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Security Node's waypoint disappearing (temporarily)
  • VISUAL:ywahvph.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Run the new railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There are supposed to be 4 red waypoints marking security nodes to be destroyed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was able to destroyed 3 of 4 security nodes. It took me awhile to find the fourth one. I flew around and the waypoint showed up again (bottom of the ship) after about 2 minutes.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Unknown. Maybe 1 out of 5 missions or so.

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Started Railjack via the Railjack connected to the Orbiter and wasn't able to assign new Roles to the Crewmates as the button is missing]
  • VISUAL:

xdl8kNI.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: [Start Railjack Missions via the Railjack connected to the Orbiter]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [I should have been able to assign new Roles to the Crewmates]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I couldn't assign new Roles to the Crewmates as the button was missing]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [ervery time i start a Railjack Mission via the Railjack connected to the Orbiter]

Hi. I have experienced a bug with Vaubans 4th ability Bastille. When collapsed it does not drag enemies towards it. They remain in the same place and apere to have some sort of texture collisions. Another Encountered bug twice is when solo in Railjack mission and critical breach ocures combined with insufficient revo amount for repairs you are unable to craft more revo or repair the breach resulting in mission critical failure. Happened twice on Calabash node in Veil Proxima.

• TYPE: In-Game, Menu
  • DESCRIPTION: Max Rank Munitions Vortex ingame has a radius of 70 and a duration of 8 compared to the listed patch notes' 80 range and 10 duration.
    VISUAL: 
    af179e92fae028ab15943b467cc0fdd0.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Rank Munitions Vortex to Max
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Radius should be 80 and Duration 10
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Radius is stated as 70 and Duration as 8
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Customizable crewmates do not have energy colors available for attachments, leading many such as the Targis Prime and Edo Prime's effects to be the default cyan color. Syandanas have color selection available so why can this not also be done on attachments?

• TYPE: In-Game, Visual/Texture, Companions.
  • DESCRIPTION: Helminth Charger's size increases a lot if you exit and re-enter the Railjack during a mission.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/7MXY9oa
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip the Helminth Charger as a companion, different loadouts and missions didn't make a difference for me. Only ocurred while playing Solo, haven't tried on Multiplayer.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Helminth maintains regular size.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Helminth size increases.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the 5-6 times I've tried.

• ADDITIONAL INFO

• SISTEM SPECS: Ryzen 5 3600, Radeon RX 580, 16 GB Ram
  • GRAPHICS SETTINGS: Preset HIGH, without motion blur
  • MISC: Kubrows don't suffer from this bug; Not sure about the hitbox but looks like it increases accordingly.