Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Nyx's 2 many times stop or doesnt strip defences
  •  
  • REPRODUCTION: Every 1-2 games.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pressing 2 should strip defences. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Repeating pressing 2 on same targets doesn't do anything, Some targets yes, some no.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always (5/10)
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: When in the hosts dojo if you access your Railjack sometimes the Railjacks name changes to the hosts Rialjack's name
  • REPRODUCTION: The bug seems to just happen randomly
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Railjacks name not be renamed to "Your Mom" several times

• TYPE: [In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Chroma's Vex Armor damage buff (Fury) does not apply to Spectral Scream]
  • VISUAL: *Note: video is a month old, but bug behaves the same in current patch.
  • REPRODUCTION: [Activating vex armor. Any percentage of Fury's buff does not apply ]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [Increase in Spectral Scream DPS]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [No observable dps increase in any elements. Effigy damage, however, is still increased]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% reproduction rate in normal missions and simulacrum. }
  • Quick Note: unsure if this is a bug or an intended change, as this interaction has been missing since his tweaks in Deimos Arcana. If change is intentional, please remove/change the 9th tip in Chroma's the ability screen, as it still states that Fury buffs Spectral Scream's damage

When in a solo/command squad, selecting a different node on a different proxima causes the end mission menu to stay up. Exit button doesn't work. Had to Alt F4 out of it. Also, credit caches are not adding the credits to the account when getting them in missions.

• : In-Game Railjack
  •  Transitioning from one Mission to the next player gets stuck on "Mission Complete" screen. Cannot exit that screen or pop open the Menu. Can type in chat still but cannot do anything else.
  • Complete a mission in railjack. Try to navigate to a new node. Sometimes it breaks.

• DESCRIPTION: I have completed The Archwing quest prior to this update, and I do not have access to the Plexus. I do not own a Railjack. The Plexus menu is not available under Esc > Railjack. The Plexus console is not available in orbiter. I have no way of accessing the Plexus.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I replayed the Archwing quest and still did not receive a Plexus. I also played through a Railjack mission which gave me Railjack mods, but still do not have access to the Plexus.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to access the Plexus either through Esc > Railjack > Plexus. I should be able to access the Plexus through the console in the Orbiter to the left of Navigation.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I do not see a "Plexus" option when clicking Esc > Railjack. I only see Esc > Railjack > Intrinsics as an option. The console in the Orbiter to the left of Navigation is blank and does not give any prompt to open the Plexus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is constant and I have no way to access the Plexus.
  • Like 3

• DESCRIPTION: Sometimes the crew get stuck on the turrets even if you give new orders (also their head disappearing when they are on turrets)
  • VISUAL: screen at the bottom
  • REPRODUCTION: Giving too many orders at the same time i think
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crew do what i told them and don't get stuck at the turrets
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crew won't get down the turret
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Nearly every mission

CrewBug.PNG

Edited by Okayane

Type: In game

Description: When trying to enter the volatile on the Veil Proxima mission, three of the four players entered the door and it locked on the fourth player. When I returned to the player to see where she bugged out, I was also locked out of the door. Once we all returned to the railjack, none of us were able to enter the mission forcing us fail. When I was locked out of the door, I had no UI and was unable to exit the mission by aborting forcing me to Alt-F4.

Visual: https://clips.twitch.tv/NimbleSparklingEmuDoubleRainbow-d8SdkcmxsslOXT_1

Expected result: complete the mission by trying the volatile

Observed result: mission incomplete

TYPE: In-Game, Orbiter, Plexus
DESCRIPTION: Attempted to access my Plexus, but the option is missing from the Orbiter, menu and Drydock. I have completed the Archwing quest which says I have the Plexus. I do not have my own Railjack, but am in the process of completing the Rising Tide quest. I have previously done Railjack missions before today's update. 
VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/ZxSBYpQ (borrowed from Wolfizen who is experiencing the exact same issue)
REPRODUCTION: Unknown. Was like this upon log in, and consistently there after. 
EXPECTED RESULT: I would be able to access the Plexus. 
OBSERVED RESULT: Option is not present.
REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent. 

• Like 2

• TYPE: Mission Reward
  • DESCRIPTION: As host, I got a nautilus part, but a friend doing it with me did not get it. We did two missions, first one we both got the carapace part, and second one right after without stopping at a dry dock, only I got the main blueprint.
  • VISUAL: (only items in inventory as last mission report is unavailable when entering drydock after exiting out of it.) https://imgur.com/a/XMZoRG5
  • REPRODUCTION: Not sure how, but maybe have host in railjack, while teammate goes do the ice mine and then return and finish mission. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Both players should get the reward
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only host got reward
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

10 minutes ago, Clemency911 said:
  • DESCRIPTION: I have completed The Archwing quest prior to this update, and I do not have access to the Plexus. I do not own a Railjack. The Plexus menu is not available under Esc > Railjack. The Plexus console is not available in orbiter. I have no way of accessing the Plexus.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: I replayed the Archwing quest and still did not receive a Plexus. I also played through a Railjack mission which gave me Railjack mods, but still do not have access to the Plexus.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to access the Plexus either through Esc > Railjack > Plexus. I should be able to access the Plexus through the console in the Orbiter to the left of Navigation.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I do not see a "Plexus" option when clicking Esc > Railjack. I only see Esc > Railjack > Intrinsics as an option. The console in the Orbiter to the left of Navigation is blank and does not give any prompt to open the Plexus.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It is constant and I have no way to access the Plexus.

I have this exact same issue.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Going from one mission to another in railjack. Can't close the mission summary and had to alt+f4.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to close my mission summary.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to close it
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened only once. Didn't play after it.

Looks like companions (or at least some) aren't levelling properly following the major patch.

• DESCRIPTION: I gilded my MOA today (post-major update) and expected it to level as quickly as it usually would in mission and notifications popped up, but it kept showing the same rank (not incrementing) and did so far more frequently than normal (in some cases twice in 5 seconds). After a few hours of mixed missions it's only progressed to Rank 5 so far.
  • VISUAL: Not applicable.
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure if it's modular or MOA specific, but a newly gilded MOA may reproduce it?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I'd expect a few ranks in, say, a 5 wave Larzac run with a Rank 0 companion.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Rank 5 after a few hours of mixed missions (Rescue, Capture, Excavation, Exterminate).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't tried with other low level companions.

I don't see the same problem with weapons or warframe levelling. It seems specific to companions.

• TYPE : In-Game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION Accessing anything such as mission rewards or Nightwave when queuing in a railjack mission (Solo and squad) forces the player to restart the game. The inability to press ESC and only able to move a glitched cursor in a mission makes the player unable to do anything but Alt-f4 or task manager.
  • EXPECTED RESULT : I should be able to check my profile, rewards, etc, while queuing without bugs, just like normal star charts missions.
  • OBSERVED RESULT Softlocked without being able to do anything but alt-f4
  • REPRODUCTION RATE It can be reproduced anyime. I did it a lot accidently, because I wanted to check my rewards and nightwave challenges.
Edited by samiosh56

Strange issue when cancelling a trade in dojo.

• DESCRIPTION: In a trade in the dojo with a clan-mate (post-major update), I hit Escape to view Inventory > Mods and the other party cancelled the trade. When I then exited the Inventory with Escape, I was locked into a blank screen showing only the trading wallpaper, no HUD, a vague ghost of my frame and dojo ambient sound, and unable to use any keys to exit/reset the condition. Tried using /unstuck but it wouldn't work.
  • VISUAL: Screenshot below. Keyboard and mouse does nothing.
  • REPRODUCTION: Haven't tried to replicate, but I had to use Windows Task Manager to kill the Warframe application and re-load the game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: HUD to remain and be able to exit the cancelled trade.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No function or control. Completely stuck on a mostly blank screen.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't tried to replicate.

SN4qiUt.png

Edited by Antip0dean
Added screenshot of issue

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Bottom rows of cosmetics for crew rendered impossible to equip

REPRODUCTION: Open Appearance menu for crew member and try to attach items from respective subclasses.

EXPECTED RESULT: Hovering above attachment highlights correct attachment.

OBSERVED RESULT: Upon hovering over correct row it highlights items on a row higher instead. Results are inconsistent and seem to depend on what other accesories are selected as inability to equip attachments migrates between items.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

PHOTO EXAMPLE:
Lwhtxy6.png

Edited by Wawus
Edited to provided format of report
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Bug - Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: With the removal of the Forge All option for Railjack supply pools in the (Dojo) Dry Dock, the base level of supplies on mission launch is not capped properly.
    I have a fully upgraded Railjack.
    The supply pool for Munitions seems to be populated correctly, however, the Revolite starts at 100 and the Dome Charges at 2.
    I can build more supplies like Dome Charges and Revolite in mission (once I have collected the required resources) to get to their actual caps, however this is not the same behaviour as Forge All used to provide.
  • VISUAL:  N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Appears to happen on any mission I start.
    i.e. launch to the Free Flight mission on Earth, go to the Forge terminals and check the supply pool levels for each Railjack supply.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: If the Railjack supply pools post the Railjack Reworked update are supposed to duplicate those before with the Forge All option, then crews should start missions with capped (maximum) Revolite and Dome Charge supply pools.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: As above, these supplies seem to be at the base or below base levels that they were there before the update.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far.
  • Like 2