Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: After 10 rounds of defense at Falling Glory, 3/4 of the team decided to leave, and were put back on someone's railjack. At this point, we could select Dry Dock as the destination, but the 2 players who didn't choose the destination couldn't vote, and we couldn't force the mission, either. We ended up having to abort, with presumably the last person being able to go to dry dock.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Follow the steps in the description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To go to Dry Dock
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We sat there staring at each other.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

VAUBAN VORTEX

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Vortex stopped sucking enemies. The affected enemies behave strange, tossed around but the ability generally doesnt working as intented.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: its reproducable 100%. Go in-game with a vauban and use vortex
  • EXPECTED RESULT:
  • OBSERVED RESULT:
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% it happens every time you use the ability

Please look into it as soon as possible because it is a serious case for Vauban users.

Thank you very much.

• Like 3

Cool, got stuck on the Mission Complete screen twice now...

• DESCRIPTION: Everyone got stuck on Mission Complete screen; Unable to exit or get out of it. May have happened because we did a Point of Interest after the Mission?
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should've been able to exit the Mission Complete screen.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Unable to exit the Mission Complete screen. Effectively a softlock since you have to force close the game to exit.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Kills made by gunner crewmen do not give affinity.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a crewmen sitting next to a turret, make him kill some fighters
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Affinity gained per kill (he's technically in your squad so he must have shared affinity, right?)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No affinity gained
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Crewship protected by shield-beam POI structure in veil proxima cannot be destroyed even after you shut down the beam
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Disable the shielding structure, then try to destroy the crewship
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crewship is destroyed after shooting the front artillery at it or after it's sabotaged from the inside
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ship doesn't blow up, inside the ship using all three terminals reveal a destroyed reactor that cannot be damaged
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1

• DESCRIPTION: All new RJ weapon wreckage is scrapped for only 25 endo regardless of tier
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Obtain any of the new weapon wreckage, look at the tooltip or try scrapping it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Corpus RJ wreckage having the same endo count on scrapping as old grineer weapons
  • OBSERVED RESULT: All weapons are scrapped for 25 endo
Edited by Ursoon

• TYPE: In-Game (Mission Result)
  • DESCRIPTION: All party is stuck on Mission Result
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea what caused it, it didn't happen yesterday
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to exit this screen and proceed with the mission. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck on mission result. All party had to alt+f4 (EVEN WHEN HOST LEFT and we got host migration, the problem did not fix itself).
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It only happened today, not yesterday.

2nd bug (common) Can't vote on mission

• DESCRIPTION: 100% of the times, the host has to force start the mission because party members can't vote.
  • VISUAL: None.
  • REPRODUCTION: 100% of the times, just try to start a mission while in railjack. You won't be able to vote.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the host can vote a mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the times while selecting a new mission while on the railjack.
  • Like 3

• DESCRIPTION: Only Taro engineer spawns in every proxima. No axio/Vorac/Orm. But the codex has an entree for each variant:
    Dq3rBvh.png
  • VISUAL: uxih7Pi.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Play a volatile railjack missions on Neptune/Pluto/Veil proxima
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Axio/Vorac/Orm Engineer instead
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Taro engineer spawned

• TYPE:  In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In elite sanctuary onslaught, if zephyr tailwinds into the portal she shows up on the new tileset stuck in the divebomb animation and cannot do anything until enemies down her
  • REPRODUCTION: use tailwind into elite sanctuary onslaught portal 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: should have reset animation and continued on with mission
  • OBSERVED RESULT: stuck in divebomb animation until killed while being unable to act
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: occurs every time i try it

TYPE: In-Game, railjack

DESCRIPTION: Shown station sometimes allows the player to exit the railjack, sometimes does not.(edit: likely unintended, as this was the former arsenal location on the RJ).

VISUAL:

unknown.png?width=1200&height=675

REPRODUCTION: Attempting to use the station to exit the railjack.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to use the station.

OBSERVED RESULT: Station not always enabled, does nothing when you cannot exit the railjack through it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Random, unreliable.(Cannot tell what conditions influence it).

edit:

SUGGESTION: Either being able to use this as an exit at all times, or not at all(assuming later might be the intended functionality).

Edited by Chu-Chu

7 minutes ago, Chu-Chu said:

TYPE: In-Game, railjack

DESCRIPTION: Shown station sometimes allows the player to exit the railjack, sometimes does not.

VISUAL:

unknown.png?width=1200&height=675

REPRODUCTION: Attempting to use the station to exit the railjack.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to use the station.

OBSERVED RESULT: Station not always enabled, does nothing when you cannot exit the railjack through it.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Random, unreliable.(Cannot tell what conditions influence it).

Fairly certain that is the guns station, railjack exit is in the center between the 2 gun stations. If someone is in the gun station, you can't enter it.

Just now, UltraGuyver said:

Fairly certain that is the guns station, railjack exit is in the center between the 2 gun stations. If someone is in the gun station, you can't enter it.

Dorsal turret station is on the opposite end, it has a rail leading upwards into the ship not down. That station works correctly.

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to fuse Railjack plating if just one of its stats is maxed out.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: I have Mk3 Vidar plating with 4400 hull and 3688 armor stats. The armor is clearly not maxed out. I'm trying to fuse it with other Mk3 Vidar plating scrap, but getting a message that it's already maxed out.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The plating fuses and maxes out the second stat.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: it's not happening, the game tells me that the part's stats are already maxed out.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (tired with 2 different plating scrap).

Found two bugs, shall post in order

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Freeflight?/Railjack missions giving 300000 affinity to prexus after formaing it
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Forma railjack, then enter any railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Gaining affinity normally
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Gaining a lot of affinity for no reason 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% each time it is forma'd (for me at least)

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: I was destroying a corpus crewship
  • VISUALWarframe0496.jpg
    Warframe0497.jpg
    Warframe0495.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: As you are teleporting using the omnitool, go onto one of the elevators in the corpus crewship and use it
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To be within the railjack
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Directly outside of railjack
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (In progress of testing further)
Edited by Helstiir

• TYPE: in-game, kuva lich
  • DESCRIPTION: male kuva lich doesn't move its lips when it talks when viewing it from the kuva lich codex section.
  • REPRODUCTION: open one of the male liches on the codex.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: male kuva lich moves its lips as it talks.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: male kuva lich doesn't move its lips and proceeds to speak when it shouldn't be able to.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: extremely high.
Edited by Duo_Strikes

• DESCRIPTION: Gunnery intrinsics rank 10 makes it impossible to aim at turrets or anything other than enemy ships. it locks you constantly when aiming. Once unlocked this Intrinsics perk can't even be disabled for preference.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: aim at anything while there's a ship nearby, turret snaps to it and doesn't let you aim at turret or anything else. specially bad when multiple enemies around.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ability to cancel lock and aim at ship turrets or asteroids/envioronment, battery guns and similar.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: crosshair while aiming is perma-locked on enemies and won't let me aim anywhere else
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time in RJ when there are enemies present

Type: In-Game

Description: Necramech Affinity Gain Status Missing in Railjack

Visual: This is after a mission where I was leveling my Voidrig and it's equipped archgun the Larkspur. 

20210320123831_1.jpg?width=960&height=51

Reproduction: Necramech affinity gain is not showing up in mission progress or mission complete screens. It doesn't show up for Voidrig or Bonewidow, but archguns equipped to necramechs show affinity normally. 

Expected Result: Able to see necramech affinity gains in mission progress and mission complete screens.

Observed Result: Not able to see necramech affinity gains in mission progress and mission complete screens.

Reproduction Rate: Does not appear at all in any railjack mission progress/complete screens. Unclear if it appears in open world mission progress/complete screens.

Note: I also think that Necramechs may not be getting bonus affinity gains, but without the progression appearing in the mission progress/complete screens, I can't really tell. It doesn't feel like they are getting bonus affinity.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Valence fused Plating MKIII disappeared out of my inventory
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After I fused multiple plating together and equipped the plating, it disappeared next time I logged in

Maybe I scrapped it because plating doesn't show up as equipped in the armaments inventory.

Edited by Bover99

Bug Report on the Plexus

• DESCRIPTION: Plexus is not showing up and is inaccessible. I have an archwing and no railjack but it should still show up. Funnily enough a friend took me into a railjack mission and I was able to level my plexus.
  • VISUALScreenshot_2021-03-19_155531.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: No way to consistently reproduce, it is simply absent for me.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to access my plexus post this update since I have completed the archwing quest.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The plexus is not showing up next to navigation and I cannot access it at the dry docks of relays or dojos or through the menu.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% It is not there entirely

There is a bug, where you have an electricity proc infinitely scrambling your text and map, even after you finish the mission and return back to the dojo. With an electricity proc blocking the use of the railjack foundry, this bug is gamebreaking and needs to be removed quickly!

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack Weapons infinite damage scaling
  • VISUAL
  • BCLJS9A.png
  • 6bt5oAc.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I reproduce it by clicking the weapons, clicking the vort then clicking the glazio etc.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected that the weapon damage increased, but only as a visual bug.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: In mission the damage increases, i use as secondary weapon the carcinnox and i was one-shooting every single enemy.
  • Edit: I tested using the Stock Apoc, i was able to 3 or 2 shooting enemies in veil proxima.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time i click a different weapon the damage always increases.
Edited by Shender.legend

Type: Ingame

Description: In Comination with Damage Increasing Railjack Turret Mods, the Damage number changes after entering and leaving the Railjack Menu. Afaik this is only Visual.

Visual: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zvrDUKavo7tEfdc9me3vXoVH84V4a_OA/view?usp=sharing

Reproduction: See Visual

Expected Result: Stats shouldnt change.

Observerd Result: They changed visually

Reproduction Rate: consistent, as seen in Visuals

• TYPE: In-Game Crew Attachment Selection
  • DESCRIPTION: Cannot select certain attachments on crew members.
  • VISUAL: aJBHDf2.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: After equipping right shoulder piece, the three left shoulder pieces following the shoulderpieces that start with "left" (left eos prime, left prisma daedalus, left prisma edo) are unselectable and when mousing over them instead select the shoulderpiece 3 items back. The same behavior occurs when selecting the left shoulderpiece first, which instead make the three items following the shoulderpieces starting with "right" unselectable. The behavior is also mirrored on the left/right legplates.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Select moused over attachment.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Selected attachment 3 items back.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Reproducible 100%, tested on multiple crew members.
  • Workaround: Backing out the crewmate selection screen will reset this behavior, allowing you to choose the previously blocked attachment.