Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, Battle avionics

DESCRIPTION: Tether doesn't deal area damage when I'm not the host.

REPRODUCTION: Join someone else's railjack, use Tether battle avionics on a group of enemy fighters. Kill one fighter that is a part of that group.

EXPECTED RESULT: Tether pulls and explodes killed enemies.

OBSERVED RESULT: Tether pulls but doesn't explode killed enemies.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens always when i'm not the host

TYPE: Railjack

DESCRIPTION: Gunner gets eaten up by my powerfull sidearms

VISUAL

Spoiler

YbFh6Qa.png

REPRODUCTION: 100% of the time he goes into his gunner position, first his head disapears and then his body fully melts into the sit.

EXPECTED RESULT: Having a gunner

OBSERVED RESULT: Losing my gunner to the void

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% 

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, selecting the mission from navigation menu.

DESCRIPTION: Finished one mission, alone but with public matchmaking enabled, didn't return to the dry dock, went to the navigation on my railjack, selected another mission, game found a mission in progress, then it immediately joins me to the found match. Without completing the mission i finished and without all the loot and exp i got in the previous mission.

REPRODUCTION: Finish the mission solo, have public matchmaking enabled, select the mission with open squad.

EXPECTED RESULT: Get the 'mission complete' screen before being thrown into another game

OBSERVED RESULT: Being thrown into another game without completing the finished mission. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: Tried it only once.

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: New Corpus Railjack Orphix missions don't allow you to solo extract while in a group
  • VISUAL:

uX5ikNV.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Go to Orphix grounded extraction alone after killing the necessary ammount of Orphix
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The extraction timer should have begun to allow you to solo exit, otherwise you're stuck while the rest of the group decides it's time to do a max ammount of Orphix kills. If impossible to make someone go back to archwing alone, make you leave the party and go back to your orbiter with a mission complete, or to your railjack. DO NOT MAKE A SOLO EXTRACT REMOVE EVERYONE FROM THE MISSION.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You cannot extract while 50% of the crew isn't in the extraction, so you need to sit there waiting for them to decide it's time to leave
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when you're the only one trying to extract
Edited by Daiwulf

Exiting Railjack piloting seat and turrets doesn't work unless interact key has been defaulted to X. Setting interact key to custom (E) and then back to X without using "defaults" at the bottom also breaks functionality. Bug has been present since sometime after the first launch of railjack, though custom keybinds did initially work.

Electricity railjack status effect not going away after fixing electricity fault. Scrambled UI visuals followed into dojo. Going to orbiter and back to dry dock fixed the issue.

• TYPEUI Bug: Hull Tooltip
  • DESCRIPTION: The Hull Tooltip when you are looking at your Plexus Upgrade menu still describes using the now retired Bulkhead Integrated Avionic to increase Hull Capacity instead of Plating.
  • VISUALhttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1736674209548888296/5D10993F15D637DF91DB3068F64AFF07ED0B804C/
  • REPRODUCTION: Hover over Hull for Description
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should describe using the new Plating Wreckage to increase Hull capacity.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tooltip describes using the Bulkhead Integrated Avionic.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent.
Edited by CFandCo

• TYPE: Gameplay
  • DESCRIPTION: In Railjack missions - Gauss Battery meter immediately drains after reaching above 80%
  • VISUAL: https://streamable.com/3kztx5
  • REPRODUCTION: Activate Redline and perform any action that would cause Battery to increase past 80%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Battery levels react as normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Battery immediately drains back to 80% and the visual/audio effects of disabling Redline trigger
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Three out of three separate matchmaking sessions encountered the bug
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Railjack
  • DESCRIPTION: When you enter the ships for the mssions in Railjack and someone is still on the Railjack, then leave again, you cannot enter the mission again. It won't show a [x Enter]
  • REPRODUCTION: at least two people, start exterminate, kill creship, destroy security node, enter ship solo, exit again.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should not be able to enter again.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: You will not be able to enter again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 times

• DESCRIPTION: After End of Mission on Corpus Railjack, the marker will still point to the mission enterence, even though you cannot enter again.
  • REPRODUCTION: Finish Railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Marker for mission shown, not able to enter
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Marker for mission shown, not able to enter
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 times

• DESCRIPTION: After failing a corpus railjack mission, you cannot abort mission from the main menu
  • REPRODUCTION: Fail Railjack mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Abort Mission should give Error message
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Abort Mission will give Error message
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 times
Edited by Hodebrot

• TYPE: General
  • DESCRIPTION: Sometimes the mission result screen will freeze up and you won't be able to leave the screen
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No button on mission result screen works, esc doesn't work either
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 3 times. Very unregulary.

SOLVED!!! (NPC Crew needed to be assigned to a role and trained. I didn't know that.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: NPC Crew aren't doing jacks**t
  • VISUAL: No visual required
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter railjack mission, let yourelf get a critical failure
  • EXPECTED RESULT: NPC Crew aren't neither forging, nor repairing.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time
Edited by Hodebrot
solved
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, skirmish mission, pulse turbine objective

DESCRIPTION: Enter the pulse turbine, do the objectives until you get the 'radar array' subobjective, go to the doors leading to the radar array, notice they are closed despite being green. Host migration fixes the problem, but the bug also happens when playing solo.

VISUAL: w8EovNV.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Couldn't find any clues to reproduce, seems random, happens when playing with others and also when playing solo

EXPECTED RESULT: Doors open

OBSERVED RESULT: Doors do not open

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens fairly often, i'd say half of the time.

• TYPE: In-game (visual)
  • DESCRIPTION: Nikana sheath is sometimes out of place
  • VISUAL:

h585ufB.jpg

rmVn5T7.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Don't know what triggers it, but it is commonly happening after the update and switching weapons fix it. Don't know if it happens only with Wukong, Zaw Nikana and Gemini Ymir-Form Sheath Skin
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The sheath should be in the regular place
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Sheath floats in random places
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Commonly after last update. Don't know what triggers it.
Edited by Daiwulf

• TYPE: In Game, Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Host selected a mission and no one else could vote to accept (only decline)
  • VISUAL: KeTZN3.jpg[This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: I don't know how, it just randomly happens sometimes when not the host.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: There should have been an option to accept the mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: There wasn't an option to accept the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens about 1/5 times, sometimes back to back, sometimes several missions between it happening.
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION:  Crewmates don't use the mods of the weapons if we equip them with fully modded level 0 unused weapons, only make use of the mods if the weapon is leveled up

REPRODUCTION: equip Crewmates with a fully modded unused level 0 weapon ( example a duped Dex weapon from anniversary events or an extra weapon from twitch drops, they come equipped with catalyst and if we have high mr we have access to a full build without need to level up the weapon)

EXPECTED RESULT:  the Crewmate use the mods equiped on the weapon

OBSERVED RESULT:  the Crewmate don't use the mods on the fully modded unused level 0 weapon only use them if the weapon is leveled up

REPRODUCTION RATE: Always

Edited by enemystand

• TYPE: In-Game.
  • DESCRIPTION: New Nautilus Blueprint is not tradable with other players.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Get Nautilus blueprint or try with a player who has it, go to the Trading Post and try to trade it to other player. The game won't let you.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: You should be able to trade main BP, because other Nautilus parts are tradable, as well as all new Carmine Penta parts (BP included) tradable too.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Game won't let you trade the blueprint.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens 100% of the time.
  • Like 2

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Plexus stats altering just by adding a mod with no downsides, as shown in images.

VISUAL:

Before:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5rtlsr5bg5b8363/Warframe0022.jpg?dl=0

After (look at stats):

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fllf8r7jrwqztzv/Warframe0023.jpg?dl=0

What mod I put into:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lijoxwt6x0m021b/Warframe0024.jpg?dl=0

REPRODUCTION: Try my same build and put the same mod I put.

EXPECTED RESULT: No stats touched except what stat the mod should modify.

OBSERVED RESULT: Various stats modified, not expected.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Most of the times.

Edited by IceColdKiller00
Applying the bug-report format.

TYPE: In-Game, Zephyr

DESCRIPTION: Using transference while flying makes energy regen stop. Even whith zenurik buff on and on foot. 

REPRODUCTION: Use your tail wind to fly and while flying transference out and in.

EXPECTED RESULT: Whith zenurik buff on energy starts regenerating again.

OBSERVED RESULT: In mission or simularcum.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I use tail wind to fly and then transference out and in.

Type: In-game

Description: This bug only started after I got a plating, it has something to do with plating and interaction with mods

VIsual:

Reproduction: You just need to have Sigma plating equipped (or maybe other plating, I didn't make any others), then put on Zetki Plating MK III, go to mods and it will unequip the plating, then each mod config/weapon change will permanently increase the damage of the turrets by the mod %

Expected Result: Not unequip the plating and break my damage

Observed Result: Broke my damage and unequipped my Plating

Reproduction Rate: 100% - permanently broke my damage for the time-being while trying to replicate it for the video.

Pls no ban, cause I'm still going to play RJ over the weekend and I can't do anything about the damage being broken :)

Edited by Noobverest
- clarify on Signma plating, removing the quote

• DESCRIPTION: I was in a railjack mission at a raijack turret and exited the gunners seat
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not quite sure, probably appear back at the center room
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was in a small room somewhere above the railjack, There as a gunners seat in front of me but I couldn't interact with it. When I walked forward I fell out of the ship through the wall, the screen went black, and I appeared outside in my archwing.

I'm 99% sure this is just a script that hopped over me but it's worth reporting.

• DESCRIPTION: I can't access my Plexus from the Orbiter, Dry Dock, or a Relay as if I have not unlocked it yet. I've completed The Archwing quest, which when visited in the Codex indicates it unlocked the Plexus.
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

zEApvca.jpgT2AhIRC.jpeg

• REPRODUCTION: If I were to guess this is progression-specific - while I have crewed my clan leader's Railjack many times, I haven't completed Rising Tide. Maybe other accounts in this state of progression are also bugged in the same way.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I can access my Plexus and mod it as normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot access the Plexus from any location, and I don't appear to have it in my inventory. Re-playing The Archwing did not fix the bug.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% / State-based

• TYPE: UI/Language
  • DESCRIPTION: (In the Russian version) Recently I got the 21st rank, which is called "Golden Tiger", but Lotus sent me a slate called "Golden Eagle".  P.S. Sorry for my bad English.
  • VISUAL:

VPhZWkk.jpg

UXlKSj1.jpg

XC1JgpS.jpg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MostlyInedible said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Solo with crew doing a railjack mission, and required 2 crewships. I believe I saw 2, boarded and destroyed one. But the other one either vanished, or was never there to begin with. Or possibly got destroyed somehow and not counted. Issue was I was unable to progress the mission at all from that point.  
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/LGWpJRG
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have had a second crewship to blow up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission stalled, could not progress. Even flying up to the corpus pillar. Checked door, but was inactive. Waiting in mission for about 20mins until I had to abort.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only seen this once, but not really done these missions much yet.

Also, just as an aside, also seen the bug above described by Daiphelion. Was moving between missions to an orphix mission, and both myself and another were trapped in the menu. 

i have this problem 2x today :(  the last time i commence attacking the 3 Crewship (need 3/3) and the Crewship just vanished before my eyes... not counting, i searched and destroyed after this for +- 15min fighters, no other crewship apeared. so have to cancel the mission again  😪