Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

8 minutes ago, Xuxu82 said:

TYPE: Ingame

DESCRIPTION: My first mission after the update, ran it in solo mode, tried doing Falling Glory in Venus Proxima, i completed 5 waves of the defense objective and extracted, went to try and enter the ''loot dungeon'' but there was no prompt to enter so i couldnt get rewards from that.

EXPECTED RESULT: There should be a prompt to enter the loot dungeon

OBSERVED RESULT: I kept smacking my head against the door with archwing seeing if any prompt would come up but nothing, the dungeon did not open even after i completed the mission objective, plus after trying to choose a different node i got stuck in the loading screen and had to alt f4 to restart the game

To add onto this I also performed this mission and after the 5 waves I hit extract resulting in immediate mission failure.  Afterwards I also could not enter any other locations.

• Like 1

I was levelling my wyrm prime before the update, now it's stuck at level 24.

It gains exp slowly during a mission from shared affinity only at a much reduced rate, and will level up. However upon extraction it will reset back to level 24 from whatever level it reached. 

Please help. 

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to level my wyrm prime(24), to no avail
  • VISUAL: wyrm prime noticable does not show up in the mission results tab
  • REPRODUCTION: when my wyrm prime is equipped, not sure how this can be reproduced with other players.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: wyrm prime levelling up.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: wyrm prime levels up in mission, but resets to lvl 24 upon extraction
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every single mission Wyrm prime is equipped in. 

Video of bug, when audio cuts out I've alt tabbed to another window. Might take a little while to upload...

Edited by Jarvis47
Read first post, added details, video added
  • Like 1

• TYPE: in-Gamne
  • DESCRIPTION: Battle mod Energy cost visual is only there if you are the pilot. If you are in the side guns its not there
  • VISUALunknown.pngKyJKvUV.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Go into Pilot seet -> Energy Visual is there, Go into Turret -> Energy Visual is not there
  • EXPECTED RESULT: In Side Turret you also see this Energy Visual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Energy Visual isnt there on the side Turret.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
  • Like 2

Did an exterminate Mission on Peregrine Axis.

Killed all enemies outside.

Started the mission inside the ship.

First Door does not open.

Can't recall to Railjack and no other way to complete the mission. 

Had to cancel the mission and get no rewards...

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure this is a bug and not a new function of the forge, so:

Using the forge increases the *maximum* amount of the resource I'm crafting. For example, I now have around 205 max revolite (up from 100) and 5 dome charges (up from 2) just from crafting at the forge. It increases every time I craft and it carries over from mission to mission.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Junctions are no longer accessible and therefore players cannot progress through the quests that require those junctions
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/ciF8pOm
  • REPRODUCTION: Selecting any junction in mars (may affect other planets, haven't checked)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have loaded into the junction
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mostly black screen which locks you out of accessing any other menus.  Must alt+f4 to exit game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.
  • Like 4

• YPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I was doing mastey rank 9 test and enemies' levels were between 4000 and 5000 they killed me instantly and the test was not finished i resurrected myself and continue and enemy levels back to normal but i was spotted and i can continue to the test but i cant pass the first stage because of the invisible wall.
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: idk :(
  • EXPECTED RESULT: enemies' levels are need to be max 7 and while i got spoted or died i shouldn't continue to the test
  • OBSERVED RESULT: enemies' levels were between 4000 and 5000 and i got spoted but i can continue to the test
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This is the first time it happens to me and i dont know why this happend i was doing the test normally
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: When I use Dojo Navigation to start a mission and I finish it, the loading inside the dojo is insanely slow, everything lags a lot, for like, 5 to 10 seconds
  • VISUAL: I can't record it
  • REPRODUCTION: I got this doing normal missions on the planets, like Oro-Earth, I don't know if it's related to new decorations that were available today
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Before I could load faster
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Extreme lag
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It happens every time I try to come back from a mission that I started in dojo navigation
  • Like 1

• TYPE: BUG
  • DESCRIPTION: Transitioning from Railjack to Extermination on First Venus Node Bifrost Echo
  • REPRODUCTION: Have one person flying Railjack, Have one person in transition period to the exterminate mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Exterminate mission starts, but only the person who was in the transition room ends up in mission, and the person in teh railjack bugs out and can't help
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Exterminate mission started, but my squadmate who was flying the railjack got bugged out and couldn't help me, ended up having to abort because I couldn't open a team door without him.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only tried once. I had to get off before we could attempt another run
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: Trying to destroy weakpoints in a corpus railjack mission
  • VISUAL: [none sorry]
  • REPRODUCTION: Unsure, might have happened when i left corpus ship and immediately used railjack recall.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should have been able to damage and destroy it
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Weakpoint had invulnerability from railjack weapons and archwing weapons
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Only 1 experience
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame
  • DESCRIPTION: End of mission screen does not show necramech affinity gained. 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Completion of empryean mission with use of necramech.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Increased level of necramech through affinity gain shown on post game screen. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No visual. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Consistent. 

• TYPE: Ingame BUG
  • DESCRIPTION: Stuck in grappling animation with Ropalolyst and when it died, I was stuck laying on the ground. 
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Occasionally happens, couldn't find consistent replication. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Finish grappling, fly into the light and then land on ground and normally attack. 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck continually doing the grappling animation set, still able to move around though. Once boss died I was stuck laying on ground since I technically was grappling a dead monster.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Inconsistent
Edited by StringsAndRings
Problem Correction, New Bug

When i'm playing solo Railjack and manning the top turret, loot has a tendency to fly behind directly me and is unable to be picked up. This presents two problems, as it not only blocks my view but even seems to actively block my shots from passing through.

Another bug was on a Corpus Defense section. I did 5 rounds of defense and then extracted, but the mission counted this as a failure. Afterwards the mission broke completely. All HUD elements outside of the Railjack disappeared and while i was able to board the Corpus flagship again, the Defense mission did not allow a second defense. While that last part may have been intentional, it still gives me an objective marker while in the Railjack.

Edited by Slenderminion
  • Like 1

• TYPE: UI Issue
  • DESCRIPTION: Liches disappear from the crewmate selection  menu once you have 3+ contracted crewmates.
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a converted lich.  Go to the railjack crew menu and see that you can assign that lich to a slot.  Go to ticker and buy crewmates until you have 3 or more.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The expected result is that I should be able to choose if I want a contracted crewmate or a lich as a member of my crew.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The liches are no longer in the crew selection so you can't equip them.  If you drop back down to 2 or less contracted crewmates you can then assign a lich to your crew.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.
Edited by Tsukinoki

Crewmates bugging when you order them too many times and refusing to change thier position (aswell they seem to have invisible heads at that point) 

Not sure if intended but crewmates do not contribute to railjack affinity which makes them basically block most of affinity gains when beeing a gunner.

TYPE: in-game

DESCRIPTION: Missing kubrodon lure and pheromone--not accessible via respective wheels

zUZVAHr.jpgAKwpxVT.jpg

Missing kubrodon lure and pheromone even though I've unlocked and bought them, only since railjack update

REPRODUCTION: Just going on orb vallis in solo mode, other conservation items seems to work properly in other open world areas.

EXPECTED RESULT: Unlocked items to be accessible in the conservation wheels (kubrodon lure and pheromone)

OBSERVED RESULT: Missing lure and pheromone

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% (10/10 each after complete game restart), already tried verifying cache. Items still in account since I can use a bandaid fix to directly equip the items to gear wheel to use (this however clutters up the gear wheel)

Edited by Stupidtamashii
Was missing images and misclicked on submit
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Controller ISsues
  • DESCRIPTION: Various railjack controls not working with my DS4 controller
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: i simply cant enter operator mode, use my omni tool or use tactical menu with a controller, cant blink with RJ or AW, cant use omni tool from gear wheel, issues have been present since before this patch, this is a game breaking issue, RJ is unplayable, attempting to use both controller and KB to get around the issue causes controller to be stop being recognized by the game until i 'unmount' a railjack station(i.e pilot or gunner seat)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: i should be able to use those functions
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "i simply cant enter operator mode or use tactical menu with a controller"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i try to play RJ now

also feedback: WHY in the hells can crew not man the forward artillery canon???????? that was the main thing a lot of people wanted so solo pilots didnt have to leave their chair, why didnt you simply add a button to let us fire it from the pilot seat????
Edited by TKDancer
  • Like 2

TYPE: In-Game / XP Levelling
DESCRIPTION: Nautillus Sentinel not gaining XP and ranking up on mission success
VISUAL: N/A
REPRODUCTION: Equip Nautillus Sentinel and Verglas Weapon, do a mission such as Spy - in mission sentinel and weapon will rank up but all gains lost on mission success
EXPECTED RESULT: Nautillus Sentinel and Verglas Weapon should retain misson XP on mission success
OBSERVED RESULT: Nautillus Sentinel and Verglas Weapon  will rank up in mission but all gains lost on mission success
REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% when using Spy vaults XP to rank up Nautillus Sentinel and Verglas Weapon

• Like 1