Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In-Game 
  • DESCRIPTION: Got stuck in endless loading in void tunnel to the relay or dry dock after mission complete.
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Run at least 2 missions in Railjack, then after an hour running the game, exit to relay or drydock.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have exited or loaded into relay or drydock without too long loading time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Stuck in endless loop of void tunnel exit
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens after a long run, at least 2 hours of railjack missions run.

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack
DESCRIPTION: Using Pluto wormhole sent myself, my friend, and two NPC crewmembers to the Shadow Dimension.
VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: Unsure. Attempted to reproduce following the steps we took before it originally occurred (friend piloting, myself in Necramech on Railjack, heading through wormhole) and no results.
EXPECTED RESULT: To go through the wormhole and come out the other side.
OBSERVED RESULT: Went through the wormhole and in to the Shadow Dimension.
REPRODUCTION RATE: 1 failed attempt, no further attempts.

• Like 1

UI Changes on Railjack

1. The Dome charges do not show magazine pool. It only increases when you add more from forge. I thought I had only 2/2 charges, only to load more from forge (up to 6/6) is that even maximum charges?
  2. Battle Mods are not showing up on the Forward artillery screen, yet I can still launch them. I want to know what mods to launch.
  3. Exit pull scene from last character to you, after viewing another crew in the Tactical map. It is similar to the Operator room pull scene after changing schools in the Arsenal. (You fixed that bug recently)

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Madame-Von_Rage said:
  • TYPE: In-Game Any Railjack Node
  • DESCRIPTION: Upon selecting a new node, if one were to reenter the pilot seat (or possibly other seats) before travel, the rewards screen remains up and cannot be dismissed, game cannot be paused, unstuck doesn't work. Complete softlock, only current fix is to alt+F4.
  • VISUAL: [Image Below.]
  • REPRODUCTION: Select a new node at the end of your Mission (has to trigger a reward screen) and immediately enter the pilot seat.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to close the menu and continue my Mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Complete softlock.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown.

9R4yj6L.png

Temporary workaround: Press mission summery button (default P) to close this screen.

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to pilot Railjack

• VISUAL: None

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown. Happened several times. Main causes may be: entering a Railjack mission from Dojo after changing Contractors' settings.

• EXPECTED RESULT: An interactable sign saying "[X] Pilot Railjack" appears over the pilot seat

• OBSERVED RESULT: The interactable sign doesn't appear

• REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown. 
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, skirmish, steal grineer ship objective

DESCRIPTION: Stealing ship from outside of hangar is possible and it doesn't progress the mission. Destroying it also doesn't finish the mission. Going back to the hangar and stealing the ship from the inside is possible and finishes the mission despite ship being destroyed from the outer space.

REPRODUCTION: Play solo, enter the hangar, do the objectives until you get the 'steal the ship' subobjective, leave the hangar by teleporting with omni tool, leave the railjack, find the hangar exit from the outside, find enemy ship, get closer, enter the ship.

EXPECTED RESULT: Objective completes after entering the enemy ship / stealing the ship from the outside is impossible.

OBSERVED RESULT: Entering the ship from the outside is possible and it doesn't finish the mission.

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

On 2021-03-19 at 11:36 AM, XRyomaX said:

Type: zephyr ability bug

Description: i was using zephyr's new flying ability (hotkey 1) and came out of it using the operator to use zenurik's regen buff but energy never regenerated after that, only after restarting the mission

Reproduction: come out of zephyr's flight using transference

Expected result: i should have been able to regenerate energy after getting affected by zenurik's buff

Observed result: energy didn't regenerate

Reproduction rate: seems to happen always but only tried in plains of eidolon

Can confirm this bug exists, going into Operator while using Zephyr's hover (ability 1 held) will cease Zenurik energy regeneration until you complete/abort the mission you're in.
Edit: Hotfix 29.10.1 fixed Zephyr energy regeneration issues.

Edited by Z_3_K_3
Bug fixed

-TYPE: In-Game
-DESCRIPTION: Infinite Railjack Turret Damage
-REPRODUCTION: Select different turrets while having 2 weapon, and an aura equipped.
-EXPECTED RESULT: The damage should ramp up infinitely
-OBSERVED RESULT: The damage effectively ramps up infinitely
-REPRODUCTION RATE: Everytime

A note that should be added to this: This bug seems to affect other variables, like exp and drop chance, since during a veil skirmish with a friend, we started dropping a lot more than before, and we got almost 100 intrinsics over 7 min. Also this bug can happen even if you dont hover and select different turrets, since it applies the damage every time a single railjack component is unequipped and then equipped. From our testings it seems to work with Ironclad Matrix, Raider Matrix and Onslaught Matrix as Auras, and not with the others, and we also found out that the mod related problem cannot apply to other variables like health, shield and armor. We observed that the bug can even replicate simply after every mission, if you return to drydock every time you complete a mission. Here's a photo

unknown.png

• Like 1

• TYPE: Ingame - Animal AI - Pet will not Teleport
  • DESCRIPTION: [Tell us what you were doing when the bug occurred. Details here are helpful] I did lots of missions with either a Kavat or Kubrow (didnt use Vulpaphyla and Predasite yet). The Companion will often be busy fighting some Enemies, and won't stop until all enemies or the pet has died. No Teleport as expectedwhen going around 500m away (In normal missions - No open World tested yet). This also kinda softlocks enemies, because they prefer to fight the kavat, instead of going to destroy the objective. This has made Excavations a pain, because few enemies spawn near me and Excavator, but the Energy cell guys are ~500m away fighting the kavat.
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. equip a Kavat 2. go to any solo excavation 3. walk to nearby enemies and wait until the kavat and enemies are fighting 4. walk away (at least to next room, where normally the pet would teleport)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Pet should have teleported to my location, enemies would then walk to mission objective and all is fine.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was very far away (~500m), the kavat was fighting enemies until it died. then i had to move around a bit for the kavat to "death-teleport" near my location, i revived it and the same thing started again.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:~98%

• Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Joined a crew at Erato, boarded a priority target, used my Necramech. Later on, tried to use my Necramech at the Orphix (straight hop from Warframe to Necramech), and got sent back to the Corpus ship, to the spot I first entered my Necramech, as if the game went "I dunno about you, but the last time I saw your Operator, she was way over there, so let's put her back there, before transferring you into your Necramech". Additionally, I couldn't transfer out, use my abilities, teleport to a fellow Tenno, Omni back to the ship or even leave the Corpus ship. My squad 3-manned the Orphix like bosses though. Dunno if this is relevant, but while the ping was low, gameplay was sluggish as if there was high ping and/or packet loss.
  • REPRODUCTION: Dunno, but try being client (with emulated latency?), use Necramech on a Corpus ship, try to use Necramech at the Orphix, hope to trigger the bug?
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Jump into Necramech at Orphix, kill Orphix, win all the things
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Jump into a Necramech, black out, find myself back on some Corpus ship I already left for dead
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Exited a point of interest at the entrance, ended up in a black room far far away from everything. Omni luckily took me to the RJ.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Find myself outside the PoI I just exited.
Edited by __jag__
Clarification

• DESCRIPTION: The new mod Internal Bleeding cancels out Hunter Munitions when they're used together.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try equipping and testing both Hunter Munitions and Internal Bleeding on any weapon, preferably the Kuva Chakkhurr due to it's high critical chance and forced impact procs on its explosion and you'll see that it's unable to proc multiple instances of slash from both Hunter Munitions and Internal Bleeding (in a single damage instance) when they're equipped together.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Hunter Munitions and Internal Bleeding should both be able to proc slash when they're used at the same time.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Hunter Munitions is canceled out by Internal Bleeding and you can't get multiple instances of slash from both mods in a single damage instance (excluding the weapons innate procs). This bug is also present with Hemorrhage
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
Edited by Retrn2Monke
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: NPC Crew don't keep their roles. They always switch back to Defender
  • VISUAL: not needed
  • REPRODUCTION: 1. Assign Crew a role, 2. start a mission, 3. check tactical
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crew should be defender again
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crew switches back to Defender
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: everytime (100%)

• DESCRIPTION: Crewmates idle pose changes itself+sometimes accompanied by absence of biography
  • VISUAL: original pose
  •  
  • ndg0zintlfo61.png?width=1907&format=png&auto=webp&s=09227c8895209377ec55908b91e3e6bf6b015963Pose after change+absence of biography(biography later reappered, pose remains changedw9i9jbjsmfo61.png?width=1895&format=png&auto=webp&s=c775a96ef732dd15d0f849e2f9c1837fc0d5d43f
  • REPRODUCTION: Bug happened today with 3 other crewmates either when I opened their contract page or put them in crew.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Pose shouldn't change, biography shouldn't dissapear 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pose changes to random pose.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 50%

• TYPE: In-Game, RailJack Corpus Exterminate Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Electrical Failure's effects in RJ remain after the repair by bot engineer
  • REPRODUCTION
    RailJack Corpus Exterminate Mission in Veil Proxima in solo mode with 3 bot crewmates (2 gunners and 1 engineer) :
    I was doing a side mission in an abandoned ship or a loot dungeon, used my omnitool to teleport back to my ship.
    When I came back, my ship was only under "Electrical Failure" (blue icon with a lighting symbol on the minimap) ; I had the failure's effects (UI scrambled and unable to use the Tactical interface).
    Then my bot engineer repaired the failure under my eyes but I had still the effects after the repair (no blue icon anymore).
    This bug persists even in the next mission or if I go back to my dry dock but disappears if I go to my orbiter.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No more electrical failure effects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: UI still scrambled and unable to use Tactical interface.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% so far (It happened twice)

• TYPE: IN-game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: ability ranks are messed up after i formaed something as well as after a mission i did.
  • VISUAL: ( one screenshoot was when i formaed it, the other is after one mission. tabbing in and out from it doesn't do anything either. )
    9fb9c8560e142f78d5ed13ea656c384e.jpg

05e59c1ff6f20b98f62b9fa84c900622.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: go to the warframe you're formaing, use a forma on it and check the rank of the abilities.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: ranks for abilities reverts to rank 0 aside from the first ability.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: all ranks stay at rank 3 and only show what they will be like at rank 3 and after a mission, it will alter to be what it would have been before the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: because of how simple to execute it is, it seems to be easy to reproduce.

• TÍPUS: Játékon belüli
    leírás: Forma a Voidrig magasztos fegyverén
    VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/4QvDR8r
    REPRODUCTION: Forma on exalted fegyver és voidrig, ne emlékszem, melyik sorban
    várt eredmény: Miután megszerezte a 10. lvl voidrig magasztos fegyver kéne tapasztalat, hogy levle fel
    megfigyelt eredmény: magasztos fegyver nem fog semmilyen tapasztalat és nem kap semmilyen lvl és már kész necramech forma is használják voidrig végső képes megölt néhány mob, és nem kap tapasztalatok azt
    reprodukciós ráta : Nem tudom, még mindig nem tud kijönni belőle, és nem kerül túl sok erőforrásba egy újabb voidrig elkészítése a hiba kipróbálására

• DESCRIPTION: Using Zephyr's hover mode and interacting with the Railjack's Pilot seat or Forward Artillery seat prevents the full animation from playing, locking up almost all controls (only opening the pause menu still functions). When Zephyr runs out of energy, the seating animations of getting into the pilot/FA seats will complete and control is regained.
  • REPRODUCTION: Use Zephyr, enter any Railjack mission, go into her hover mode close to the ground, then interact with the pilot seat or Forward Artillery seat.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zephyr should exit hover mode and enter the seat immediately.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The seating animation becomes paused and locks controls (except the pause menu), but when Zephyr runs out of energy the seating animation finishes and control is regained.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Plating doesn't show to be equipped in Railjack, even though it is.
  • VISUAL: easily reproducable
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to Dojo, equip Plating, check repaired scrap
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Plating should have an "equipped" overlay
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Plating doesn't have have an "equipped" overlay
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% / everytime / always

• TYPE: In-Game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: The UI pop-up that displays the amount of focus gained after the timer of a Focus Convergence orb runs out displays an incorrect amount of focus. AFter the first orb, the numbers seem completely arbitrary. I actually gained about 4k focus, the number shown was 622. Then the next few orbs, the number shown seems to be the cumulative amount of focus gained in the entire mission. However later on, these numbers change again, showing arbitrary numbers again.
  • REPRODUCTION: Play any mission and pick up convergence orbs, The numbers never properly correspond with the amount of focus gained during the time the orb was active.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Convergence orb UI pop-up should display the amount of focus gained while it was active.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Convergence orb UI pop-up displays either a random number, or the cumulative amount of focus gained during the entire mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission.

• DESCRIPTION: Have not received Early Adopter Items. Had no prior mail before updating. Logged it and did not get a notification for the Early Adopter and still have not gotten any thing in the Inbox. Tried many things to see if going to other zones would update the servers (Dojo, Relays, Railjack, Fortune, Deimos, Cetus). I have done the Railjack and some missions for items and had wreckage crafted prior to update 29.10 and am confused why I did not receive it.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: No Sure
  • EXPECTED RESULT: To receive Early Adopter items.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Went into different zone and waited to see if there is a delay.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Haven't Received it yet.

7 hours ago, GrimKonstantin said:

Except it's happening from all angles, including directly from the front where the engines can't be hit, and some of the times the distruction doesn't happen until after the ship hit's zero and starts regenerating. It's also happening at long range using pulsars, not exactly high damage shots. I was aware for the previous bug and felt this was something new. I didn't mention it because I was unaware I would have to defend a bug report like my thesis.

Do you perhaps use Granum's nemesis or Worm's torment plexus mods?
My AI gunners do the same when I use said mods and leave the pilot seat, the crewships just straight up disappear but count as destroyed and as far as i have seen this happens because crew receives a giant damage boost from somewhere(1-2 hits from zetki carcinnox MK3 is about half of crewships hp gone in veil) when you use the faction mods.

• DESCRIPTION: Ventral turret dropchute still allows you to exit the Railjack
  • VISUALWarframe0067.jpg?width=745&height=419
  • REPRODUCTION: Look away from the wall while standing on the door (angle can be precise when the turret is boardable)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No prompt
  • OBSERVED RESULT: "Exit Railjack" prompt
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Occasionally doesn't work
  • Like 2