Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

TYPE: [ In-Game - railjack mission.]

DESCRIPTION: [Railjack - Priority target - Once you go outside the priority area without finishing it no player can re-enter theres no portal back into the priority mission so it cant be completed]

VISUAL: [-]

REPRODUCTION: [You go into the priority target area then get expelled, fall out of the map back into archwing space or die]

EXPECTED RESULT: [should be able to find the entrance back into the priority mission area but its not there]

OBSERVED RESULT: [Yellow mission symbol over rotating ship piece but no way to enter the area from space, missing door]

REPRODUCTION RATE: [Happens a lot for priority missions in corpus railjack]

• Like 1

TYPE: In game

DESCRIPTION: Mod causing railjack gun damage to stack indefinitely

VISUAL: bbf50f977d9b60d625fee21cbee76ca5.jpg
80dfb3ae6c5506da76266411881d7405.jpg
776ee17e3cdfcdda28ec5cfe892fa678.jpg
7a24669910e86b623b4b5ded7388ed05.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Equip Protective Shots mod to your railjack, then keep entering and exiting Configure Railjack screen at the dock or such.

EXPECTED RESULT: Damage staying the same when you enter the screen

OBSERVED RESULT: This basically: https://gyazo.com/f5b3b385c281395faec1912181c793f9 - And yes, entering a mission from that point would keep the damage ( Also one shotting cruise ships with like 200 000 stacked damage or such )

REPRODUCTION RATE: 100 % - So far my brother did that on his account, as in he first discovered it, and I was able to replicate it each time using the mod and entering the drydock and the configure screen

Edited by ZacShadowdancer
  • Like 1

Wanted to add some repro steps for the camera shaking bug as it was listed on the TRELLO in the bug bounty section.

TYPE: In Game - Raijlack Mission

DESCRIPTION: Camera will keep shaking after the ship gets frozen by one of the ice shards.

VISUAL: [None]

REPRODUCTION: Go into a node where ice shards are being shot at the Railjack and allow one to strike the Railjack, wait for ship to eventually unthaw and notice the camera is now shaking in all direction while using warframe and archwing. Note that equipping a Necramech will fix the camera bug, if you are looking for a quick fix when this actually occurs.

EXPECTED RESULT: Getting iced should not lead to the camera shaking like crasy afterwards.

OBSERVED RESULT: After unthawing from being iced, camera begins to shake and shake will persist till an user enters a Necramech (which seems to reset camera position since camera is higher on a necramech).

REPRODUCTION RATE: Only got iced once so far...

So far...Hildryn cant use normal pistol after using balefire in any railjack mission

magus repair doesnt work at all in railjack  OV mission havnt tested else where.... perhaps that's intended<< seems some how i had it unequiped ... not sure how but further testing showed it not equiped..

Kubrodon lure will not show up in orb vallis .. yes i do own it and have many many perfect captures

carmine penta doesnt show mastered in profile at rank 30

Feel free to reconfigure  these in your form.... I feel it  was nice enough of me to bother to post them

have a nice day =)

Edited by Thawfoot
edit for clarity...

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Zephyr unable to gain energy over time after using operator while in tailwind hover mode
  • VISUAL: Link to my reddit post about the issue (has video). https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/malaz3/havent_seen_this_mentioned_yet_but_there_is_a/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
  • REPRODUCTION: Play Zephyr -> Hold down tailwind -> Transfer to operator while in held tailwind -> Transfer back to frame = Can't regen energy until dead or mission ends.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I can gain energy over time after i transfer back to my frame.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After transferring back to frame can't regen any energy until dead or mission ends.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate. Works in every type of mission including simulacrum.

• TYPE: In-Game / UI
  • DESCRIPTION: The camera vertical clamp range gets messed up by using the archwing slingshot to break into a target.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Use archwing slingshot to enter a crewship, ideally firing it at a steep upwards or downwards angle, then in normal warframe mode aim up or down.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Aiming all the way up should look at the ceiling. Aiming all the way down should look at the floor. Aiming sideways in either pose should spin the camera in place.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Either you can't aim all the way up or all the way down anymore. In the opposite direction, the camera overextends and lets you partially flip the view upside-down. Aiming sideways with the camera at the vertical extremes will draw a wide circle. Returning and using the slingshot again applies a different vertical camera offset.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: It reproduced pretty reliably when I was doing some testing in mission, though the amount by which the camera skews seemed somewhat unpredictable. It might be based on the firing angle of the slingshot, it might be caused by moving the mouse mid-slingshot-flight, it may be some other factor I haven't figured out yet. Curiously this bug does not seem to impact archwing camera, though it's a bit harder to tell in space without a ceiling/floor to reference.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Took over control of a corpus ship in Neptune (while ignoring enemies and being shot by them), Once leaving the 'captain seat' my camera got an aditional 90 degrees upwards lock.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/zhv8nkWwDCo
  • REPRODUCTION: Take control of a corpus ship > rng.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Camera acting like normal
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Camera getting an aditional 90 degrees upwards, allowing you to not go lower than flat, but you can go upsidedown.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I've tried this 4 times but it only happened the first time.

Type: In-game

Description: People are unable to vote on the next mission and host can not force it

Expected: For players to be able to play back to back and keep the rewards

Observed: The mission vote screen just has the X but players can't click it (unless host). Have to quit the mission and keep nothing from the mission just done.

Reproduction Rate: Every mission I've done in multiplayer; 100%

• Like 1

• TYPE: in-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Multiplayer, corpus airlock can get stuck waiting for players 3/4. For player outside, action button can't enter corpus airlock.
  • VISUALhttps://www.twitch.tv/videos/958933792 (swingshot) and https://www.twitch.tv/videos/958146238 (reconnect squad)
  • REPRODUCTION: Have other players enter Corpus airlock. Wait for countdown to 0 and wait 1 second then enter Railjack or Railjack's swingshot. Bug can also happen when dead (0 health).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mission inside Corpus ship start with half or more players inside, while some players are outside the Corpus ship. Players outside should be able to manually go in to Corpus airlock with action button. Note, this is how this happened to work after squad reconnect.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mission inside Corpus ship doesn't start. Players waiting 3/4. The action button to enter Corpus Airlock is not there. Can only enter with Railjack Swingshot, or reconnect to squad. It appears the game tries to teleport players, can't teleport players in a middle of 1 second cutscene of enter railjack, or while player is dead. After a bug happened, can only enter Corpus airlock with Railjack Swingshot, or reconnect squad.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

Workaround is to use Railjack Swingshot, or reconnect squad. To reconnect, Task manager, details, end task warframe.x64, start Warframe, log in.

• DESCRIPTION: After finishing a Railjack mission I decided to return to one of the new Relay Dry Docks. However, the game did not loaded the dry dock, and I couldn't leave the railjack (game softlock).
  • REPRODUCTION:
    • Be Solo (I haven't tried any Public matches).
    • Choose any Railjack mission (It can also be done in the Free Roam node on Earth).
    • Finish the mission and go to the Navigation screen (I do believe there's no need to finish the mission though).
    • Pick any Relay Dry Dock and wait.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game should drop the player at the Relay.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The Railjack gets stuck in the Void loading segment, technically soflocking the game.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: (100%, 4/4) It happens every time I try to get to any Relay Drydock after a Railjack mission.

Zephyr Totem Pose:

Effect: Reduces Affinity Gain by 100% after a few seconds. Adds Hope Effect. 🤣

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Divebombing Sanctuary Onslaught portal with Zephyr's first ability.
  • VISUAL
    Spoiler

rSG95mq.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Divebomb the portal, when you want to move to the next tileset.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Animation should end after exiting the portal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Locks you into the Zephyr Totem Pose. You cannot move, you can only hope.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: I was in railjack with a squad mate (he was host) and we were both in archwing. He went down, and I used the intrinsic "teleport to ally" ability to go to him, and while I was stuck in the L menu waiting for the the teleport timer to count down my watchful swarm expired and I was killed (since the only other squad mate was down), and I didn't get the option to revive. I'm just stuck in space with a static viewpoint. Since we'd barely started that mission we decided to abort so I could do something instead of look at a static screen and I lost all the bonus experience of all the mission we'd done up until that point (instead of just that mission).
  • VISUAL: Not much to look at, but here you go. Q9S9kZ.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have died, and been able to hold X to respawn.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I died, couldn't revive, and couldn't view what my squad mate was doing.

• DESCRIPTION: We were doing a Railjack defense mission on Pluto. I summon my Necromech and most of it isn't there (just the center sack). I was able to get in and do the mission that way. Also in this state, the necromech's gun was silent when fired (though the bullets hitting still made a sound)
  • VISUAL: MkzlZw.jpg
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have had the whole necromech appear.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the bone bag appeared.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time I've seen it.

This was actually pretty nice. It was a lot easier to see without the bulk of the necromech blocking so much of the camera. Can this get turned into an option or a skin or something?

• Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: After the update ALL previously reparied RJ compoentns and armaments are missing
  • I had built and maximized (through valence) at least one of each mk3 armaments and RJ components from every vendor (zetki, vidar...). When I started the game post-update I had only "factory defaults", basic mk0 armaments and components. All my repaired items disappeared, with the exception of one mk1 wreckage which survived the update.
    I thought this was intended. Therefore, I restarted grinding from scratch, when I bumped into a clan member who confirmed that their RJ compoenent, armament inventory survived the inventory just fine. That's when I decided to write this post.
    In the meantime, not knowing that this might be a bug, I fabricated all the mk3
    components from the dry dock and started repairing some wreckage I encountered in the missions.
    Just to emphasize again: I had built and maximized through valence at ALL mk3 RJ components and armamemnts (even had duplicate of some armaments, for front and rear).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My understanding is that the RJ inventory of (at least) repaired components and armaments should not be wiped by the update.
  • REPRODUCTION: N/A
  • OBSERVED RESULT: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: N/A
  • VISUAL: KstZTeL.png

llP8bqi.png

6Ex0slD.png

BLnS6jl.png

P4WLNq2.png

KXpvn4I.png

Railjack elements were changed to normal elements, but their effects have not.

• DESCRIPTION: While the proc symbols have changed, their effects have not. Electric does not deal damage-over-time and instead cripples ships, secondary elements like corrosive and blast just don't exist (arch-guns), heat does way too much damage over time, toxin confuses, etc. However this is only on some ships. The Gox suffers from all the standard elements normally, probably because it was ported from arch-missions, and is not original to railjack.
  • REPRODUCTION: Inflict elements on Corpus Weaver or any Grineer ships to see old RJ element effects. Inflict elements on Corpus Gox to see normal element effects.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Either we have special Railjack element effects, or we have the classic effects.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Element effects are inconsistent between enemies. 
Edited by VhwatGoes
type -> ingame

• DESCRIPTION: Zephyr's Funnel Clouds augment makes tornadoes that by the mod's description can not pick up enemies. And yet when doing heavy slam attacks, or pulling enemies with Mag's Pull ability makes these tornadoes able to do this.
  • REPRODUCTION: Try it out in-game in missions or even in the simulacrum by using the augment with heavy slam or Mag's Pull ability. I'm not sure if Airburst would have the same effect. I replaced that with Pull just to try to pull enemies closer to my tornadoes.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The tornadoes still shouldn't pick lifted enemies up no matter what. That's the purpose of the mod, to have more tornadoes for more dmg output but less crowd control.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Tornadoes picked up enemies, but only those that got affected by either heavy slam attacks or pull. The tornadoes didn't pick up newcomers only when I used these on them as well.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time.

• DESCRIPTION: Worm's Torment and Granum's Nemesis do not increase damage.
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip mods in question. Shoot enemies, count damage.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage increases with faction mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage does not increase with faction mods.
Edited by VhwatGoes
type -> ingame

• TYPE: In Game, Mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Me and a squad mate (who was hosting) were doing the Void orphix mission. Just as we were about to go in and fight the orphix, I got a host migration (his game crashed). After the migration I went in to fight and the ship was empty (no enemies at all) and the objective was to go to the exit. I went to the exit and back to the railjack and the mission ended.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expected to go in and fight the orphix.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I didn't have to fight the orphix.

• DESCRIPTION: UI missing when in Necro mech (railjack)
  • REPRODUCTION: Seems to brake if you fall though a hole in the floor on the optional objectives in railjack missions to board while in a mech, forcing the game to transition from mech mode to archwing mode which is not possible under any other circumstances and likely is what causes the mech UI to disappear on subsequent deployments and missions until the game is restarted.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mech should have an UI as usual when next you deply it.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mech UI "forever" lost after a mech to archwing transisiton.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: idk, I play too many modern games where half the game is to put mental notes to dodge and dance around the issues to have a somewhat smooth experience so i avoid falling into holes with operator or mech now since non-warframe modes to archwing mode transistions are not a commonplace gameplay feature.

En 21/3/2021 a las 7:11, RyanCooper101 dijo:
  • TYPE: Ingame, Mastery Rank Affinity, Equipment, Profile, Carmine Penta
  • DESCRIPTION: Leveled up my Carmine Penta to level 30, shows as not completed, forma'd it once, leveled it again, still shows as uncompleted in profile -> Equipment
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/FErtIqA
  • REPRODUCTION: unknown, level up Carmine Penta
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Penta should show up as "Maxed" in Equipment screen in profile after reaching lvl 30
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shows as unranked after maxing it twice
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: unknown, 100%

Same situation here.

The forward artillery forges max ammo instead of restocking supply (supply automatically jumps up to max when the cap increases). like have 0/2 "nuke"s. forge, get 3/3 when when used them up too and need to forge more it turns to 4/4.

Also (probably) since the forge "nuke"s are tied to ammo cap instead of supply, NPC crew engineers doesn't forge that ammo type when you're out.

• Like 1