Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: EVERY time i try to do Volatile Railjack mission, i fail it because the icons that show which pipes to shoot, don't spawn.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: 100%
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Icons that show which pipes to shoot need to spawn so i know which ones to shoot.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No icons appear on any pipes after have shot some of the marked ones, so as mission progresses its guaranteed fail from the point no pipes are marked so i know which ones need to be shot.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: EVERY time i try to do Volatile Railjack mission.
Edited by Twisted_Wisdom

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Conservation menus are missing options, I.E. echo lures and pheramone charges. These menus seem to be capped at 6 items displayed at a time despite having space for at least 12. For example;
  • VISUAL: diGYuWF.png - I have these items
  • tdS9qst.jpg
  • The Kubrodon Echo Lure is missing, and would be the 7th item in the menu.

• REPRODUCTION: Own at least 7 echo lures/pheramones, and, likely, anything else in any similar sub-gear-menu, and attempt to locate the 7th item in the list. It won't be there, just like magic.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My owned item should be usable from its designated sub-menu.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: It isn't. It's vanished, like magic.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Absolutely, positively, 100% of the time.
  • Like 1

Looks like this bug has already been reported multiple times, but because I don't see it on the Trello board, I'm going to report it once agian.

• DESCRIPTION: Unable to vote to begin railjack missions or travel to dry dock unless you are either the host or the player who selects the railjack node to be voted on. Host is required to force start mission.
  • REPRODUCTION: In a multiplayer squad, have the host or another player select the next railjack mission node, only the person who selected the node and the host are able to vote yes to begin the mission, and only the host can start the mission by bypassing the vote
  • EXPECTED RESULT: All team members are capable of voting to start a new mission node / dry dock node
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only the host and player who selected the node is capable of voting to begin the next mission (only host can force start, even if player who selected the nose has already voted to begin the mission)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% Of attempts at voting for a railjack node (at least after the first mission).
  • Like 4

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: With 1.4 patch, players are still occasionally stuck outside, unable to enter the objective, after Cy is supposed to teleport the stragglers onto the corpus ship. Interestingly, while I was in the waiting area, he teleported me onto the railjack. The mission proceeded, and I was able to re-enter the corpus ship, and eventually join my teammates.
  • VISUAL: N/A
  • REPRODUCTION: Have 2 players in the waiting room of the corpus ship, and the other two on corpus ships, of a derelict. (Just guessing.)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone in the waiting area, with the rest of the Corpus ship unlocked.
  • I'd accept unlocking the interior doors, and let people still outside come inside.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nobody can enter the waiting area. If you're there, and you leave, you can't come back. The only way for the mission to proceed is for the people in space to abandon the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/5 Corpus railjack missions.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: UI Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Ability countdown (the seconds over the ability icons at bottom right) vanishes.
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: In a Railjack mission, cast an ability which puts an overlay on the bottom right ability icons (e.g. Gauss Redline), then open the Railjack tactics screen (with the warp-to-points inside the railjack, tactical mods, etc). On closing the tactics screen, the ability icons are still dimmed due to being active, but the overlay numbers aren't visible.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: UI elements are preserved after closing Railjack tactics screen
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ability overlay vanishes, which would be particularly nasty on frames like Chroma which need to watch countdowns. Probably happens with the percentage meter on Iron Skin too.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• [DE]Danielle
  • TYPE: Railjack Command Crew
  • DESCRIPTION: AI crew gunners shooting down Crewships instantly
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Crew shoots down Crewships like no one's business.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crew should shoot and disable crewship.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crew shot and disabled Crewship out of existence. BannerHulk: "I see this as a complete win!"
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unsure about reproduction, but I suspect it started after I equipped this Railjack mod that increases damage to Grineer targets by 27% called Worm's Torrent.

• DESCRIPTION: Can perform Ability Kinesis and activate crew camera using the Tactical Menu when at Tactical Intrinsics 1
  • REPRODUCTION: Can be done while playing solo with two NPC crewmates and also online with other players

• TYPE: In-Game,
  • DESCRIPTION: There seems to be a bug with Kuva Lich HP where it isn't that much better (~2k more) then a crew member. I thought they were supposed to be "defensive powerhouses"
  • VISUAL

jkRAtXE.jpeg

• REPRODUCTION: Unknown, seems to be random among liches
  • EXPECTED RESULT: She should have HP similar to other Liches
  • OBSERVED RESULT

KaNv02g.jpg

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% with certain liches.

Type: In Game

Description: Falling out of bounds during a Derelict Freightlinker instance after activating the second door unlocking console results in being unable to re-enter the Freightlinker. The screen goes black, however player is still considered in space and can move around. Black screen can be removed by warping to the Railjack using the Omnitool.

Visuals failed to insert with no reason given by system.

Reproduction: Every attempt to enter by players in the mission

Expected Result: Re-enter the Freightlinker to continue the objective

Observed result: Players unable to complete objective thus unable to complete the mission and having to abort.

Reproduction rate: 100% during subsequent solo mission testing

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack.
  • DESCRIPTION: Unlike normal crew mates, Liches don't attempt to revive allied crew mates who are bleeding out.
  • REPRODUCTION: Bring a non-Lich crew mate with a bad weapon into a high level Railjack mission. Get boarded and let the enemies put your crew mate in bleedout. (Optional: Kill the enemies afterwards.) Watch as the Lich goes about their business without reviving the crew mate.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Liches, like any other crew member, should revive crew mates who are bleeding out.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Liches don't revive crew mates.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: At least 2/2 times. I've never had a Lich revive a crew mate.

• DESCRIPTION: Pluto/Seven Sirens has laughably few corpus to kill. In one case, we killed one on the capital ship, and 3 on the Railjack, and the Lotus announced we were done. (I got teleported onto the Railjack, rather than the Corpus capital shup.)
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Run Seven Sirens with a crew of 3
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone start out on the capital ship, and have to kill more than 50 crewmembers.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We killed less than 5 Corpus and were told to head for the exits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2
Edited by Swamarian
Added reddit link
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Swamarian said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Pluto/Seven Sirens has laughably few corpus to kill. In one case, we killed one on the capital ship, and 3 on the Railjack, and the Lotus announced we were done. (I got teleported onto the Railjack, rather than the Corpus capital shup.)
  • VISUAL
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Everyone start out on the capital ship, and have to kill more than 50 crewmembers.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: We killed less than 5 Corpus and were told to head for the exits.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

I have also noticed this on the Calabash node in Veil Proxima. I haven't been able to reproduce it since, but the times it did occur, there were 4 players in a public squad.

• TYPE: In-Game, UI
  • DESCRIPTION: so... i noticed something odd while i was playing with a squad doing orphix, after one or two runs, their profile pictures randomly went from being their normal ones to being the default, when i opened the menu, i noticed it was normal in the menu but default on the side.
  • VISUAL:
    08687a9ed13533496930eb96d4ff2dbb.png
    a52d0a37a9ad3f80f8282629b78a2dce.png

8f639cf582d9172770e42e35c7458db0.png
    REPRODUCTION: run a railjack mission with the same people multiple times.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: profile pictures stay the same.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:  profile pictures show differently when they shouldn't.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: i have only run into this bug once but it seems easy to replicate, it just takes time.
Edited by Duo_Strikes

• TYPE: In-Game, Zephyr, Animation Sets.
  • DESCRIPTION, Bug 1: Zephyr can equip the Zephyr Harrier animation sets even if you don't own them.
  • DESCRIPTION, Bug 2: Zephyr Agile Animation Set uses Zephyr Harrier Agile's icon warframes other than Zephyr.
  • VISUAL, Bug 2xFq4HxU.jpeg
  • REPRODUCTION: Pick an animation set for Zephyr (Bug 1) or other warframe (Bug 2). Not owning Zephyr Harrier may be required.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Not being able to equip what I don't own, and the animation set having the right icon.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The opposite of the above.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Bug 1: 1/1 players I've tried it with. Bug 2: Seemingly on all frames.

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack ventral turret zone still maintains the "Exit Railjack" context -sensitive UI action from before the railjack redesign.
  • VISUALgfycat link
  • REPRODUCTION: While in the railjack, go to the ventral turret, moving your camera around should reveal the existence of the "Exit Railjack" when looking below the zone in which the "Mount Turret" action appears
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Ventral turret should exclusively have the "Mount Turret" action
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ventral turret has the "Exit Railjack" option in addition to the "Mount Turret" action
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, all the time Sometimes :(
Edited by RadiantEventide

• TYPE: In-Game (Cosmetic)
  • DESCRIPTION: Hanging Corpus uniforms are a bit too "lively"
  • VISUAL: gfycat link
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter a corpus point of interest where Corpus uniform storage may be found. Observe the two uniforms in the front of the uniform racks.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Articles of clothing should remain inanimate while unoccupied.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Some members of the Corpus forgot to remove their clothes before hanging them up to dry.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, all the time
Edited by RadiantEventide

Il y a 23 heures, Swamarian a dit :
Le 19/03/2021 à 20:48, BearPerson a dit :

Type: In-Game, UI/Mechanics, mission-breaking

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack Corpus, Tactical Screen UI.
  • DESCRIPTION: Once the Capital Ship interior mission starts it's possible to come back to the Railjack and if so either
    -Mission Failed automatically.
    -Or the squad cannot progress anymore because they've been separated.

The player inside the capital ship cannot exit, and the players outside of the capital ship cannot enter sometimes. The player on the inside might need help from a squad member to open a locked door. But the outside player is not allowed to use most teleportation mechanic except one which also can make this bug occur, and the prompt to enter the capital ship can sometimes not appear.

• VISUAL:  Railjack Corpus - Teleporting after entering Capital Ship - YouTube

• REPRODUCTION: Get inside the Capital Ship, start the interior mission.
    Use Tactical screen to put your camera on an AI Crewmate within your Railjack.
    Click a teleportation point on your Railjack tactical map.
    You get teleported to your ship, mission starts to bug.

• EXPECTED RESULT: If we're not supposed to be able to teleport outside of the capital ship during the interior mission, then the player shouldn't be able to come back to the Railjack that way.
    If we're allowed to teleport outside, then the player should be allowed to come back to the capital ship or to teleport to his fellow squad member without restriction.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Inconsistency within the apparent rules, it seemed we shouldn't be able to teleport outside with most tools, but we can with this one.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%
    PS: I also managed to have this bug even with no AI Crewmate inside my ship. But we were a squad of 2, while Swamarian (quote above) had 3.
Edited by STUVash

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempting to enter a Corpus Railjack POI or secondary objective with the archwing slingshot fails
  • VISUALgfycat link
  • REPRODUCTION: Line up a shot in the railjack archwing slingshot, aiming at the entrance to a Corpus railjack POI or secondary objective, fire.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Once the player collides with the entrance, the player should automatically enter the location.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The player collides with the entrance and must manually enter the location.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, all the time

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: If you stand on the same spot shooting, even when you kill the most of the enemies, if you don't move side ways you loose all your affinity and rewards.

VISUAL: ▶️Demonstration video here - Affinity bug.◀️

WFB01.jpg

WFB02.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Playing defense is the best way. Just stay on the same spot killing, shooting, whatever, and you will not receive any affinity or rewards.

EXPECTED RESULT: I should have earned some affinity and a reward at the end.

OBSERVED RESULT: No affinity and no rewards.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time you keep your WF on the same spot. Even a few seconds will trigger the affinity loss.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game (Visual)
  • DESCRIPTION: Crewmates lose their heads while on turrets
  • REPRODUCTION: Instruct an NPC crew member to man either the ventral or dorsal turret. Then, use the "Observe" action in the tactical menu to spectate the crew member, they should be mounted on the turret but will lack a visible head
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Crew members should retain their head while using turrets
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Crew members do not retain their head while using turrets
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time, all the time
  • VISUAL:6HFXcYp.jpg

Pax Soar results in player became super floaty for the rest of the game / until resurrected .

• TYPEIn-Game . Specificly Railjack mission
  • DESCRIPTION: When I was playing Railjack , I realized I become super floaty . And after some testing , I find out [Pax Soar] will keep player in low gravity despite not aiming in air . Swapping weapon won't help . This also only occurred after player leave Railjack and land somewhere .
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION

Step 1 : Equipped a Kitgun with Pax Soar .

Step 2 Go in any Railkjack mission .

Step 3 : leave RJ and land anywhere you want .

Step 4 : Jump , aim and shoot .

Step 5 : super floaty for the rest of the game . 

• EXPECTED RESULT: I shouldn't be this floaty .
  • OBSERVED RESULT:I am super floaty .
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:100%.

Note : I also test this in normal mission and open world with enter and leaving Archwing , but didn't have the same result , so I conclude this may be a RJ bug .

Edited by Bakahung

• DESCRIPTION: After a Mission, sometimes you can't get out of the "Mission Complete" screen.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: The other glitch happened while playing with a friend and we were going to the next mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Should be able to press B on the X-Box control or Exit on the screen to get out like normal.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Was stuck on the "Mission Complete" screen and could not even continue the mission.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: First time happened. Will test tomorrow when I'm playing with friends to see if it's reproduced.

And, there's been two other on-going glitches I've encountered prior to this update, but haven't seen yet in the update.

• Type: In-Game
  • Description: UI sometimes disappears from the top of my screen after completing a mission and another member of the party picks a new mission, forcing them to start the mission because I can't click the checkmark.
  • Visual: N/A
  • Reproduction: Glitch has happened multiple times over the last few weeks when playing with friends.
  • Expected Result: When coming back from the "Mission Complete" screen and someone chooses a mission (such as the same mission again if we're popping relics, for instance), that I should see the UI above and be able to click it when I'm ready to go, not have someone else do it for me.
  • Observed: The glitch only started between the Demios and Orphix Venom updates and continued onwards. Haven't encountered it yet during any missions since the new update, although as some people have mentioned, there IS the RJ mission issue that is very similar.
  • Reproduction Rate: 80% of the time, this would happen.

And the other one:

• Type: In-Game
  • Description: Sometimes coming out of the Arsenal or back from Navigation, it will randomly go back to the "Mission Complete" screen as if I've completed a mission.
  • Visual: N/A
  • Reproduction: This one's very random, so I can't get it to reproduce faithfully.
  • Expected Result: When coming back from either finishing out on getting a new Warframe from the Arsenal or backing out of the Star Chart, I should just be able to walk around in my Orbiter.
  • Observed: Randomly, it will do what I mention, but not all the time.
  • Reproduction Rate: It's very random, so I give it about a 30-40% chance of it happening all the time. It started happening around the same time the above glitch with UI issues began to happen, though.