Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

Kuva lich progenitor bug

checking how my wukong prime lich looked like on the railjack i realized that he had excalibur helmet instead of wukong, tried another lich and it was the same

7gzOj4M.jpgljglux5.jpg

any kuva lich, at least on railjack

lich should have the progenitor helmet on his shoulder

liches all have excalibur helmet

happen always

I heard during the stream and from some clanmates, that there should be a resource refund; a message from Cephalon Cy? I didnt get it. What triggers this refund? I did have a railjack. I had used it. It was quite upgraded. But I didnt get anything refunded. Is this a known bug? I cant find anyone talking about this issue.

Am 24.3.2021 um 20:49 schrieb notmaris:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Opened the market to check out not owned deluxe bundles, even if I did own the skin already.
  • VISUALBFXQizw.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Open the market, and look up an unowned deluxe bundle, of which you have bought the warframe skin already.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to purchase the bundle.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Inability to purchase the bundle, as it shows as "owned" because of the skin.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time. 

I have this exact bug. I can't buy ANY collection from which I bought the WF skin seperately before.

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Vanquished a Kuva Lich with Kuva Chakkur and did a valence fusion to another Kuva Chakkur. When I tried to mod it, instead of increasing the stats when adding mods, the stats were going down.

VISUAL:

At this point it was all fine

1.png

Then this

2.png

Same if you add some multishot:

3.png

I haven't tested the weapon in the simulacrum to see if this is just a visual bug or the stats are actually effected.

EDIT: Disregard everything, restarted the game and mods worked as intended

Edited by redFooti

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The game hangs when pressing the "Equip" button in Crew Tab for about 30s (problem exists since today.. maybe i have too many crewmembers? have about 60 liches to choose from there). Tried to verify download cache (but no difference). At the time of the problem, the GPU and CPU are dropping to 0% usage. Game runs on an M2.
  • VISUALLn0xX1H.png
  • REPRODUCTION: just pressing the "Equip" button in Crew Tab 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: loading time near 0s
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Warframe does not respond
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time i press the "Equip" button in the crew tab
Edited by r4lGn
more sideinfos :S

• DESCRIPTION: Firing the Catabolyst - when the magazine is empty and you continue to fire it doesn't realod/throw out the magazine bomb like before, you have to manually remember to press R to reload/throw the bomb
  • VISUAL: ...
  • REPRODUCTION: Fire the Catabolyst
  • EXPECTED RESULT: On empty magazine it should reload like before
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Doesn't reload when pressing the fire button, only with R-key
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every time

Type: In-Game

Description: when the Electrical Hazards happened on my railjack, it procs magnetic visual effect scrambling your Mini Map and disable use of the Tactical Menu, but this effect will continue for ever unless you relog your acount.(it means if you have electical hazard once in the railjack misson, the mini map and the tectial menu well be scrambled and disabled for all the other railjack missons)

• TYPE: Abilities
  • DESCRIPTION: If Pyroclastic Flow is activated from inside Limbo's Rift, it will only effect enemies inside of rift. If Pyroclastic Flow is activated from outside of Limbo's Rift, it will only effect enemies outside of rift.
  • VISUAL: https://youtu.be/H7_St1-MaTU
  • REPRODUCTION: 

Use limbo with subsumed Firewalker
Equip the Pyroclastic Flow augment for Firewalker
Go into rift
Activate Firewalker
Build up some damage
Activate Pyroclastic Flow on any enemy that's outside of rift (see no damage)
Reactivate Firewalker
Build up some damage
Leave rift
Activate Pryoclastic Flow on any enemy that's outside of rift (see damage)

• EXPECTED RESULT: Pyroclastic Flow will do damage to enemies outside of the rift from inside of the rift.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Pyroclastic Flow doesn't do damage to enemies outside of the rift from inside of the rift.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• TYPE: After mission rewards
  • DESCRIPTION: After the last update you only get shown 2 rewards as popups not the rewards of the derelict freighter etc. Before that you were shown all 4.
    • It is frustrating to not see what you have got in a mission. You have to check your inventory after the mission to see if you got any Carmine Penta Parts.
  • VISUAL: none
  • REPRODUCTION: just play a mission
  • EXPECTED RESULT: all rewards should be shown
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only two where shown
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: every mission we played

• DESCRIPTION: All variants of new Armaments wreckages introduced in Corpus Proxima Update (Talyn, Vort, Glazio, Laith) are giving only 25 Endo when scrapped, instead of 225 like any other Armament or Component wreckage.
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Try to scrap one of them.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: 225 Endo rewarded.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: 25 Endo rewarded.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time.

simple.

ONLY the new zetki weapons not showing in "zetki section"

qzQXDY1.png

here as you can see i have to type "zetki" in all to see the new zetki weapons
pZDuGMG.png

Thank you 🥰

Edited by MH4S
  • Like 1

• TYPE: This is an in-game exploit/bug during corpus proxima missions.

• DESCRIPTION: After noticing the railjack warp was accessible while I was in a corpus stanchion, I cycled to an NPC crew member, warped back into the railjack, and found that the mission was unachievable. After executing this in another mission(Nua Gua Minefield) I was given an immediate "MISSSION FAILED" and was brought back to the dry dock.

• REPRODUCTION: During a railjack mission, while accessing the tactical menu and cycling to view a crew member on the railjack, the player can warp instantly to the selected location if rank 3 tactical has been unlocked. This can be done regardless if the player is on the railjack or not, resulting in the ability to bypass the usage of the omni recall, and if used in a corpus obelisk/stanchion, will result in a mission failure or an incompletable mission.

• EXPECTED RESULT: Warping should seem to be impossible within the corpus ship, because during the primary objective the omni recall is disabled.

• OBSERVED RESULT: Warping is available, despite the lack of omni recall preventing the player from leaving.

• REPRODUCTION RATE: This can be done in any proxima mission, but for the bug follow these steps: unlock the rank 3 tactical on-board fast travel, enter the objective during a corpus proxima mission, open the tactical menu and cycle to an npc crewmember on the ship, warp to a location aboard the railjack.
Edited by Lambey

• DESCRIPTION: Green door won't open.  Saturn Cassini capture mission
  • VISUAL: Picture of Stuck Green Door
  • REPRODUCTION: Don't know.  I did start this mission and then cancelled it because I decided to switch warframes from Excalibur (Maxed 30) to Zephyr (Rank 13).
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Green door opens.  My capture target is behind the door.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was in a mission killed some enemies.  Opened some crates.  Eventually, my capture target was located.  But stuck because it's behind a green door that won't open.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not sure.  This was my first time trying this mission.
Edited by buzz3791

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: New RJ MKIII weapon wreckages are only worth 25 endo when scrapped compared to 225 endo for the older MKIII weapons
  • VISUAL: -
  • REPRODUCTION: Scrap one of the new Corpus MKIII weapon wreckages
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Get 225 endo (although it says 25, I believe this is an oversight)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Only got 25 endo

TYPE: In Game

DESCRIPTION: Playing Nu-Gua Mines on Neptuna Proxima to farm out Nautilus parts

VISUALPbREKcn.jpg

REPRODUCTION: Replay Nu-Gua mines without leaving the railjack

EXPECTED RESULT: I should get a variety of rewards

OBSERVED RESULT: I received 6 of the same %6 drop chance BP in a row

REPRODUCTION RATE: I assume I would have kept getting them

• DESCRIPTION: Zephyr's tornado's will hurt/kill Zephyr when enemies attack them
  • REPRODUCTION: Any damage enemies do to the tornado's get sent to Zephyr if she's in/near them
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Zephyr shouldn't get hit by her own ability when enemies attack the tornado's
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Zephyr gets hit by her own ability when enemies attack the tornado's
  • Like 1

Type: In-game

Description: My railjack's health bar value starts at 11,000 because of Ironclad Matrix.  It stays like this if I'm in singleplayer.  However, if other players join, when the ship takes damage, the max hull value goes down without the bar depleting.  Between 5000 and 7000 health, the bar starts shrinking as expected with incoming damage.  After this point, the railjack's max hull is somewhere between 5000 and 7000 for the remainder of the mission, even when full.  My railjack's plating has a value of 6000 at its base, so the 5000 hull incident made no sense.  I am certain this is the result of other players' plexus auras interfering instead of cooperating.

Reproduction: Have other players with different/the same aura join your railjack at the start of a mission and let the ship take damage until the hull bar starts visibly depleting.  Run the rest of the mission with your smalled hull.

Expected result: Idk what the intended functionality is, but I imagine if one player has Ironclad Matrix installed, it's intended to apply to any railjack they're present on and multiply by the current railjack's hull, and then stay there.

Observed Result: The railjack's maximum hull value drops below what it should be once other players join, and after taking enough damage, the railjack's new maximum hull value becomes some random 4-digit number.

Reproduction Rate: 2/2

Edited by Quantum_Blur
happened again, some variation in results narrowed down what I suspect the issue is
  • Like 1

When I have 33 Railjack workers and I am going to buy another one, I get the message to buy another slot for 20 platinum but it charges for more than 1 hour and it does not disappear, it has happened to me since yesterday and they have already gone 6 times 😪.

Type: In-Game

Description: My friends and ran multiple missions on Neptune tonight, and 2 of my friends straight didn't get the cache reward from the mission. 3/4 of us got the Nautilus blueprint on the first run, and 2/4 of us got it on the second run, those who didn't get it got nothing. They were not afk at any point. 

Reproduction: No idea

Expected Result: Everyone gets the same end mission reward

Observed Result: Some of us didn't get any rewards

Edited by Bartholimewthorn
Formatting

TYPE: In-Game (solo mode)

DESCRIPTION: After entering the final stage of the freight linker in a corpus veil proxima mission. The freight linker captain/ assassination target spawned under the floor. While attempting to reach them I got stuck under a different part of the floor, with no way to escape save for omni teleportation or Alt-F4ing. Ultimately the mission had to be aborted.

VISUAL: fTy4RVY.png

3PFbtL8.jpgREPRODUCTION: No idea how the assassination target spawned under the floor, sorry. however, by crouching/rolling it is possible to get stuck under the gangway in the bridge of the freight linker.

REPRODUCTION RATE: I haven't tried to reproduce it.

• DESCRIPTION: When another squad member is coming up from Isolation Vaults through the infested "transporter", the screen goes black for a second
  • REPRODUCTION: Go through aforementioned transporter
  • EXPECTED RESULT: For the screen to be unaffected
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Screen goes black as if boundary is passed (such as a pit)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: So far it's happened every time
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Wisp motes don't take on customized tertiary frame color
  • VISUAL: Capture.PNG
  • REPRODUCTION: Enter any mission/area where Wisp's 3 can be used
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Outer parts of the motes should take on customized tertiary color from the warframe
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Outer parts of the motes take on the color of their symbols and it ruins my fashionframe and makes me sad
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time a mote is dropped
  • Like 1