Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

Not getting the unidentified Items that you can collect in Corpus Railjack.

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While doing the new corpus railjack Missions with my friends i noticed that i dont get the unidentified items, we collectet during the Mission, once we finished the Mission. My Friends got an item for example a weapon Part at the end of the Mission in the result screen, but i didnt. I also couldnt find it in my inventory after returning to the orbiter. While in the Mission the Pop-up Message that we found an unidentified item showed up for me, but at the end i didnt get it.
  • VISUAL: None
  • REPRODUCTION: Collect an unidentified item.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should identify an Item at the end of the Mission and get it in my inventory.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I was not getting the unidentified item i found in a Mission
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Happened always to me, but seems to be Player specific. It also happened on different days in different Missions, but only for me. My friends didnt have any Problem with it.

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Exiting Railjack results in crashing the game
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: Either Railjack exits into Archwing, including the Slingshot will crash the game since Update 29.10.9.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The game shouldn't crash
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The game crashed as it tried to "teleport" me into the Railjack space.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Unusually guaranteed.
Edited by Duality52

• TYPE: in game
  • DESCRIPTION: Equipping "Forward Artillery" messes up with railjack stats.
  • VISUAL: 2.png  1.png
  • REPRODUCTION: I just upgraded "Forward Artillery" from lvl 7 to lvl 10, after i maxed out plexus with an aura forma
  • EXPECTED RESULT: armor, engine boost, hull, shield and shield regeneration should have remained the same. "forward artillery" only raises forward artillery damage output.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: those stats get lowered after equipping maxed mod
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: it happens once, cannot reproduce it because i lack another half maxed mod

• TYPE: In Game
  • DESCRIPTION: While playing as the Harrow Warframe,  Harrow's thurible becomes invisible. In Orbiter and in squad play.Going into arsenal and going out fixes it sometimes. Model is not loading properly most of the time.
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/fLyyCwmMe7Ohr0.jpegUuvaIGe.jpeg
  • REPRODUCTION:  Just going to squad play or being in the orbiter as Harrow equipping a new skin default skin. Changing mod's or weapons
  • EXPECTED RESULTThurible should be visible
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Thruible is not visible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:  Usually guaranteed.
Edited by Mr.Muddy

THE DECAPITATE CREW GUNNER

• TYPE: In-Game, Railjack, Art and animation Bug
  • DESCRIPTION: Railjack crew's head missing in Gunner position (visible in tactical menu) and head of upper gunner is place on the Ship hull
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Every time with AI crew member
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should see the complete crew member body and head (like in Pilot seat) And outside the ship I see a body part.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I see the crew member body but not the head and nothing should go past the hull
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: The vanish whenever a crew take the gunner (upper or lower) Seat; and in upper seat a body part (head ?) get ouside the ship on the hull

• TYPE: UI
  • DESCRIPTION: Max rank Cruising Speed mod/avionic reports same +100% speed boost as rank 9 Cruising Speed in fusion view
  • VISUAL: [This is where you would add your screenshot or video]
  • REPRODUCTION: Select Cruising Speed mod, use fusion view to rank up to 9, observe mod stats, rank up to 10, observe mod stats
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Cruising Speed has +10% at rank 0, +20% at rank 1, up to +100% at rank 9 and +110% at rank 10.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Cruising Speed has +10% at rank 0, +20% at rank 1, up to +100% at rank 9, and then stays at +100% at rank 10.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Whenever looking at fusing mod

• In-Game bug
  • Just finished my MR 16 test and the my warframe went spinning while everything else seemed fine
  • This only happened once I've completed the actual test and did not occur during practice runs
  • Like 1

Type: in game

Description: Every flamethrower unit can shoot through Turbulence. And the Jugulus can also shoot through with it's glaive attacks.

Reproduction:

For the flamethrower: Any grineer mission over lvl 30 and most glaring on Railjack ground missions.

Jugulus shooting trough Turbulence: on Deimos.

Reproduction rate: all the time.

• DESCRIPTION: Playing volatile node on Veil Proxima. Camera limit bug occurred, but is likely unrelated. A corpus engineer spawned in and instantly (before engineer reached console) the reactor began to shut down. After killing the engineer (still before he reached console) the countdown continued until the reactor fully shut down and the mission failed. I had enough time to bulletjump over to look at the other console and there was no unmarked corpus engineer at that console either. After the mission failed, I was put back at my dojo with performance chugging extremely hard (near 0 fps) and I had to force quit the game from task manager.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The reactor should not have shut down/after mission failure the game should continue as usual.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The reactor shut down with no corpus engineers present/after mission failure the game lagged extremely hard.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1 runs of Veil Proxima volatile.

Something is off with the SCANS for Axio Weaver. I'm sitting at 4/5, and have scanned many Axio Weaver ships with both Codex Scanner and Melee autoscan to no avail. Since I've already gotten four I'm assuming something else is registering as an Axio Weaver. Please look into it - this is my last Axio ship to complete my scans.

The bug... the drop chances of the Nautilus pieces.

I have run so many ice mines and all I have are FOUR Systems.  I don't expect the items to be given to me and I will farm them but to only have gotten four items and for them to ALL be the same.  That has to be a bug.

• DESCRIPTION: Hitting this fallen (via knocking it off its spawn location with a weapon), but not 'exploded' Gravid Blastema in the Abscess area with a fishing spear while it is resting on the exocrine 'water' on Deimos will permanently lock the UI and all inputs other then the text box, escape menu, or right clicking to 'aim' with the spear. Left game running for awhile, no change and movement keys did not respond. Unstuck will teleport to near the entrance to the Necralisk but movement and ability inputs remain locked, and cannot swap to another weapon or use abilities either. Tried to make the location as clear as possible. Abort mission is the only option.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The Gravid Blastema should take slight damage (or ideally always explode at any velocity when falling.)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Nearly full UI lockout, no movement possible, no inputs beyond right click and aiming. Gear wheel is locked to fishing spear.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 4/4, tested 3 in Vome and 1 in Fass in case that made a difference, other 'Gravid spawn' locations do not seem to have this issue.

First Image, Map location

Q8skbv2.jpg

Second Image, Gravid spawn that does not take fall damage and rests on the exocrine 'water'

khNWw2J.jpg

Throwing an infested spear at it will explode the Gravid and spawn its loot, but soft lock the game.

V0IL2j8.jpg

-Unstuck teleports the player but game remains soft-locked.

[April/04/2021]

Edited by AnExpiredMeme

• DESCRIPTION:WAR-3071087 after 4/3/21 Exiting railjack leads to crash/disconnect
  • VISUAL
  • REPRODUCTION: No idea, I didn't do anything to the warframe's files. 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: to be able to enjoy the railjack update
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Oof
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: all the time after 4/3/21

Type: In-game

Description: Only(?) Corpus Crewships (and fighters) are somehow capable of just vanishing without a trace, whether by some conflict or AI Gunners being capable of destroying enemy crewships out of the random without counting towards the potential mission objective. This results in potentially locking the mission as crewships will no longer spawn in.

Visual:  https://streamable.com/9etlon

Reproduction: Seemingly random; whether the player interacts with the enemy crewship or not, it will happen at random. No obvious trigger is present. Attempt to play the mission as intended, enter derelicts or other objectives to potentially reset the battlefield. Done in Solo runs. (Multiplayer non-viable as we're typically able to clear Crewships before the bug can occur or something specific to Solo causes the bug to happen. This also happens to random groups of Corpus Fighters, will happen randomly, but currently a non-issue as they continue to spawn in regardless until the mission is completed. Might not be a fault with AI Gunners as some groups spawn outside the range of the turrets.)

Expected Result: Crewships may be called in for additional support after completing other objectives, allowing the player to continue with the requirement of shooting down Corpus Crewships.

Observed Result: No change in the battle; fighters continue to spawn in as normal, Corpus Captain never opts to call in a Crewship for support, only artillery/torpedo barrages.

Reproduction Rate: Seems to happen frequently enough to see groups of enemies and even Corpus Crewships vanish almost every mission. Bug occurs regardless of mission parameters; if Crewship kills are required to progress or not. Potentially ~66% occurrence rate.

Edited by ScarRazgriz
Corrected a typo.

• DESCRIPTION: The Endo vallue of Mark-III Corpus armaments is set to 25. Note that this is not a UI bug as the parts do indeed sell for 25 Endo.
  • VISUAL: (Sadly, have yet to figure out how to upload images).
  • REPRODUCTION: Any Corpus MK-III armament should currently be valued at 25 Endo no matter the House.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: They should cost 225 Endo same as the Grineer ones.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Since update 29.10.7 (perhaps earlier) the value has been set to 25 Endo.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: From the personally collected parts as well as the parts that others have collected and sold this should hold true for all MK3 Corpus armaments.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: Launcher
  • DESCRIPTION: My internet works well, I can update every other game or go on any site but the game does not update
  • VISUAL: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zS1QMJ7upD5U2maUaUt2MxlkQJOj9Pqx/view?usp=sharing
  • REPRODUCTION: I rebooted the computer, Stream, anything I could. still not working
  • EXPECTED RESULT: the update bar should go thru
  • OBSERVED RESULT: connexion timeout with warfrane server
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: [In-Game]

DESCRIPTION: There is a Bug with the Forward Artillery Consume 2 Charges instead of 1. And if u only got 1 Dome Charge remaining you can't shoot, only if u forge new Dome Charges.

VISUAL: here a Video

REPRODUCTION: No known way to Reproduce this issue.

EXPECTED RESULT: It should only use 1 Dome Charge and be able to shoot with 1 Dome Charge remaining.

OBSERVED RESULT: It consumes 2 Dome Charges by shooting. And you can't shoot any more if you don't have 2 Dome Charges remaining.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Unknown

• TYPE: Mission Incompletable
  • DESCRIPTION: 2 player Railjack mission, Kasio's Rest, Host was completing a Pulse Turbine objective, Client (me) was piloting, after destroying both radiators host told me that the door to the core was stuck and wouldn't open, I also tried to enter the objective to see if it would open for me and it did not, this made the mission incompletable and we needed to abort.
  • VISUALWarframe0004.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Unknown, but can happen in Pulse Turbine objective in any Grineer Region.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Door to the core should open and allow completion of the objective.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Door is shown green (unlocked) but will not open. 
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Rarely happens, but we've experienced this bug before update 29.10 as well.

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION:
In railjack mission. Solo.

1. I moved the SlotA crew from gunner to the cockpit.
2. The crew did not move.
3. I had no choice but to put the SlotA crew in a gunner position.
4. When I came back on board from outside the ship, it looked like the picture.
5. I checked the deployment of this SlotA crew, he was in the defense unit.

VISUAL:

pUt95Lr.jpeg

REPRODUCTION:
For explanation 1 and 2, the following steps will occur.
SlotA Gunner, SlotB Repair, SlotC Gunner.
In this situation, if I change slot A to the cockpit, it will definitely happen.

After 4 in the explanation is unknown.

EXPECTED RESULT: I hope that the crew will sit in the cockpit as I instructed.

OBSERVED RESULT: The crew did not move. And, The crew became invisible.

REPRODUCTION RATE:
With the above crew configuration, ignoring instructions will occur frequently.
Crew invisibility occurs occasionally.

Edited by yuji8157

• TYPE: Wrong Endo Value
  • DESCRIPTION: All new MK III Armaments (Glazio, Laith, Talyn and Vort) scrap for only 25 Endo compared to the 225 of the older MKIII Armaments that have been in the game since Railjack's release.
  • VISUALAey8G0J.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Click, Click, Boom
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would expect them to scrap for 225 Endo.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I get sad seeing 25 Endo.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION 1: I was playing survival misson on jupiter i think, equipped excalibur with kitgun and falcor intandem. There are 2 bugs in this - first concerns the fact that when i bought and equipped the glaive proto skin on falcor when starting the mission it appears like it is halfsized. Its smaller than it should be - atleast smaller than the one showing in arsenal on orbiter.

DESCRIPTION 2: This one concers said situation too - I figured out that when i use exalted weapon and then turn it off again, the glaive comes back to normal size, but after turning my exalted weapon on and off a few times it broke. I had the effect of using exalted blade when i wasnt using it so what i did to fix it was to turn it off and thats where the game completely bugged out. My weapons just disapeared, like boom - gone. Couldnt melee, couldnt shoot, couldnt use skills, couldnt go into operator mode, couldnt even revive my teammates. 

REPRODUCTION: With the first bug - just start any mission with warframe with exalted weapon i guess.

With the second one - i don't really know how to replicate it. Maybe i tapped the skill button too fast so it got bugged, i dont know.

EXPECTED RESULT: 1st bug - i expected to have my weapon normal size.

2nd bug - i expected to use freely my exalted weapon and when i dont want to use it anymore, i expected for it to come back to normal

OBSERVED RESULT: 1st bug - the weapon is small

2nd bug - weapons disappear, cant use skills or actions like reviving

REPRODUCTION RATE: 1st bug - always when starting the game with warframe with exalted weapon

2nd bug - when using Excalibur - havent tried any other warframe yet.

• TYPE: [In-Game.]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Regular Missions/ESO specifically gaining focus by running through the yellow thing(dont know the name of it)]
  • VISUAL: [None]
  • REPRODUCTION: [After collecting the yellow thing, thus starting the timer to collect focus resume as normal by killing enemies.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [After the timer is up, the correct amount of focus gained should be displayed on the screen.]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Numbers significantly higher than what was gained were displayed (This is known as a different and lower number is being shown when you look at mission progress through pressing Tab or 'P')]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [It doesnt happen every single time but extremely frequently, e.g in ESO, disruption/survival missions this bug happens 9 times out of 10]

• DESCRIPTION: Embers efficiency reduces when I add the Stretch mod that should only increase range. This is only a visual bug in the upgrade menu, in combat it still costs 2.5 energy
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/a/DqCYM3b
  • REPRODUCTION: I put Stretch in embers mod slot
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Only range should have changed
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Efficiency dropped but this is only in the upgrade menu, I tested and the real cost is only 2.5
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I tried putting stretch in different slots and tried taking out and putting back in other mods as well but it still happens
Edited by simbaleo
  • Like 1