Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

• TYPE: In mission
  • DESCRIPTION: Noticed that the Animal Instinct did not properly display Loot and Enemies inside Neptune Proxima Exterminate Also had a case of 3 enemies in a room but only 2 visible on radar and 2 were facing each other.
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Happens everytime I do exterminate solo with Helios with [Primed Animal Instinct]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Seeing what is actually there
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not seeing what was around me
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every mission but not a specific enemy or container.
  • Like 1

• Type : In game 
  • Version : 2021.04.05.13.20
  • Description: Zephyr Prime with the with the primary weapon like the Trumna. If you use Tornado/tornadoes Skill and charge the secondary shot if there are enough enemies when shooting it, it will reload itself without having to charge it with the primary shot. 
  • Visual :
  • Reproduction: Happens everytime that there are enough enemies in the tornadoes
  • Expected Result : After using the secondary shot, you have to kill with the primary shot again to charge the secondary shot.
  • Reproduction rate: every time if there are enough enemies as in survival (the steel path). 😇
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The on-call crewmate varies its fire rate (at least on a Kuva Drakgoon) depending on whether the crewmate is visible in the camera or not. When the crewmate is visible in the camera, the fire rate is higher. On the other hand, when the crewmate is not visible in the camera, the fire rate is slower.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: Have an on-call crewmate equip a Kuva Drakgoon with Shotgun Spazz. Use the on-call crewmate in simulacrum and move the camera onto/away from the crewmate to observe the difference in fire rate.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fire rate remains the same regardless of whether the crewmate is visible in the camera or not
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Fire rate is faster when crewmate is visible, and slower when crewmate is not visible
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always happens, even in normal missions (though observing in a normal mission is harder)
Edited by Crove
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: I am unable to use any of the terminals in a Relay Dry Dock. I do not have a Dry Dock within my clan Dojo. I have not been able to start the Rising Tide quest due to incomplete requirements (unable to research Cephalon Cy at Dry Dock research console). 
  • VISUAL: unknown.png
  • unknown.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Have a character in a clan without a Dry Dock. Complete The Second Dream, put points into Intrinsics and attempt to use the interface at Relay Dry Docks.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should be able to interact with a Dry Dock console to begin Cephalon Cy research.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I am unable to interact with a Dry Dock console.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I have been unable to interact with a Dry Dock console since the Railjack update patch launched a few weeks ago. Multiple Relays have been attempted (Saturn, Europa, Pluto) with the same result.
  • Let us know what you find, and please make sure to keep your posts constructive and civil. The better and closer to this format you follow, the easier it is for us to find these bugs and fix them!
Edited by Tenacal
  • Like 1

• DESCRIPTION: Effects from electrical failures in RJ are not removed.
  • VISUAL: 2D906793309B58A77C8BA0DEF83537204B5DE958
  • REPRODUCTION: Get an electrical failure on RJ. Repair electrical failure.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The electrical failure is repaired, RJ functionality goes back to normal, screen effect is removed.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The electrical failure is repaired, RJ tactical map is not functional, screen effect persists even outside RJ, in Dojo.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time there's an electrical failure.
Edited by tantanoid
  • Like 2

• DESCRIPTION: Map overlay is broken in RJ
  • VISUAL: 9D1588608F339C9B2E751342FFF15F72404D34C9
  • REPRODUCTION: Open tactical map. Close tactical map
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Map overlay is shown
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The map overlay only shows the player marker
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time I open the tactical map.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game/Railjack/Enemy Spawns/Objective
  • DESCRIPTION: While completing a Veil Proxima Grineer node, enemy fighters stopped spawning, preventing completion of the Kill X Fighters objective.
  • REPRODUCTION: Destroying all Grineer crewships before meeting the Kill X Fighters threshold.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fighters would continue to spawn, either perpetually (until mission completion) or until meeting the kill count.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Once the crewships were all blasted, fighters ceased to spawn.  66/84 fighters killed at this point in the most recent instance.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2 (100%)
  • Like 1

• TYPE:  In-Game, spawn wolf beacon problem in steel path
  • DESCRIPTION: Mars, Ara mission
  • VISUAL: not spawn
  • REPRODUCTION: Use the wolf beacon in mars ara mission close in the exit.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Wolf is not spawning.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I place the wolf beacon and the enemy not spawn but the beacon is worn out.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Every time we tried.
  • Squad: AsztalosGamer , Tomi.HUN , zsolt4888 , pumbaa33 all player Pc user.
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In game
  • DESCRIPTION: Sortie mission. That was first group of survivors and last guy got stuck in the railing. We managed this one ally walks too long and we saw that(video)
  • VISUALVideo on my google drive
  • REPRODUCTION: Dunno
  • EXPECTED RESULT: He should teleport to exit or sth??? 
  • OBSERVED RESULT: After a while we decided he should die because he is too weak to get rescued :)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: I saw this bug like 3 or 4 times.
  • Like 1

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Railjack turret mounts randomly disconnect from their rails, becoming un-interactable (been a bug since Railjack first launched, although the new interior layout means they literally fall off the rails and onto the floor now) but AI makes it even stranger.  Commanding an AI to be a gunner will cause it to enter the broken turret normally.  Commanding it to switch to another role will cause it to leave the turret, again as expected, after which the turret is aligned and usable again.  Of note was that there had been a player manning that turret before leaving the squad, which might have caused the bug.

VISUAL: We've all seen the turret mounts on the floor and jankily lopsided.  You know what this bug looks like.

REPRODUCTION: I suspect it requires a player manning the turrets to leave the squad without dismounting first.

EXPECTED RESULT: The turret mount stays in its place and is usable

OBSERVED RESULT: The turret has fallen onto the floor and is unusable, except when using the AI-gunner workaround

REPRODUCTION RATE: 1/1, haven't deliberately attempted to replicate this.  I'll just invite some friends to join me for a railjack bugfinding session where we all repeatedly leave the squad until we've got a decent sample size and then report back to you. /s

• Like 1

Hi DE,

A quick UI bug I encountered while trying to config my crew , It seems after Resetting skill for couple of times for a crewmember, and equipping another crewmember, the affected crewmembers lose their character Biography

[I am not sure if one of them that makes the issue but, I am sure there is a problem that is not fixed even when I exit the whole console in the drydock and back]

HOWEVER Good News:, It works back when I leave DOJO and Get Back :D

Screenshots; 1/2 - Character Bio's affected , 3 - Retrying at Console , 4/5 - Checking after leaving Dojo and Back.

Screenshot_2339.png

Screenshot_2340.png

Screenshot_2341.png

Screenshot_2342.png

Screenshot_2343.png

• Like 3

• DESCRIPTION: This is an Arsenal bug having to deal with modding and how it interacts stats & the mouse hover over. Your hover over stats do not reflect the changes until after exiting arsenal and returning to your modded window
  • VISUAL: HNfKGck.jpgNy8MhCD.jpg8Jg7zyB.jpgMPTziT7.jpgbobAPrZ.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Easiest way to to put Umbral mods into your Warframe. Hover over the stats and check the stat values. Exit arsenal. Return to arsenal. Check stat values and compare with the same mod set.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Arsenal should update hover over display when entering into Warframe modding window and applying appropriate mods.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The values initially displayed in the Arsenal were misleading/confusing/disorienting.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time
Edited by memepool
clarity 2
  • Like 2

I ran into a bug with Zephyr!

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: After i subsumed Protea's Dispensary in spot of Zephyr's Tornado and use her hover when i use Dispensary after the hover and then use airburst it stucks and prevents me from using Abilities or going to operator saing:"ability in use".  After that the airburst will be grayed out as if it was an active skill and nothing can be used untill you forcefully exit hover mode (jumping or rolling out of it) [also i must add after Dispensary the airburst doesnt seem to have the animation that it was intented to(swipe with the hand,throw animation)
  • VISUAL: https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1804229846315592202/BA0B0CC1A043F891471B6D7030AC19AD7CA90A60/
  • REPRODUCTION: To reproduce this simply use zephyr. Subsume Protea's Dispensary in the spot of tornado then hold zephyr's 1 while mid-air to hover use Dispensary and then use Airburst(2 tap version). then it will bug!
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I should have thrown the airburst and the animation should have happened
  • OBSERVED RESULT: No throwing animation but the airburst is thrown and after that it bugs like this and no more abilities can be used
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: This happens to me every time i use this combo: " Hold 1 to hover > Dispensary > Tap 2 to Airburst"

Please fix it! I really like this combo and its bad that I cant use it! it makes her HALF unplayable... it Ruins the helminth combo zephyr :( 

• Like 1

• Railjack huge cpu consume until -20% details and set to 1 particles
  • old mechanics that pick and stuck for time fallen necramechs instead itselft - you need change it form X to stuck 30second to X to revive like frame
  • pilons at very bad positions and very long positions - cant navigate where is nearest orfix pilons or where is next - all reds spam points
  • 1 fps dojo still no fix, now it need game resatart to play reailjack without shuttering

• Like 2

DESCRIPTION:
Steel Mission, Dimos Exequias, Solo, Zealoid Prelate.

In the first Phase of the boss battle.
The boss dashed in the direction of a Mob.
As a result, the boss was buried in the wall.

VISUAL:
58mCFBD.jpg

Fi8w4zy.jpg

REPRODUCTION:
My KITGUN have poison gas and radiation effects.
The radiation worked on the boss, the boss dashed in the direction of a Mob.
As a result, the boss was buried in the wall.

EXPECTED RESULT:
I hope that the boss is not buried in the wall.

OBSERVED RESULT:
The boss buried in the wall.

REPRODUCTION RATE:
I've only done it once.
The bosses are hard and I don't want to fight them more than once.

• Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game/UI/HUD
  • DESCRIPTION: After using the Tactical menu, the regular overlay map becomes non-functional
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION: with the mini map in overlay mode, activate the Tactical menu
  • EXPECTED RESULT: overlay map should reappear
  • OBSERVED RESULT: map is completely gone, only a stuck white arrow remains
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: always (10/10)
  • Like 2

• TYPE: In-Game/UI/HUD
  • DESCRIPTION: Using valentine ephemera in mods section, Shows a 99 in mods instead the values.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/hT45119
  • REPRODUCTION: Use valentine Ephemera, and go to mods section
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Mods should show stats as usual
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Mods shows a 99.

Edited by 227Romanowski
  • Like 1

Unsure if it's already been mentioned, but Corpus crewships explode early with regularity and kill companions (sentinel or otherwise) permanently. This is often accompanied by no longer being able to see AI crewmates' stats in the upper right corner of the screen.

Edited by WussyDan

• Being host of 4 member party on deimos and have norma-high priority to warframe process give mouase lags + mouse-to-slow(shuttering) after 1 hour game play 
      Fix is - set priority (below normal) wich give free mouse but it low loading speed of party members
  • dry dock is not optimized and overloaded with decorations in the dojo. It renders all space on the railjack settings menu = so :
    1. fps down
    2. menu lags
    3. mouse lags
    4. mouse go slow(shuttering) like in paragraph 1 (until set below normal piority)
  • liset-arklight skin not optimized

• Total game fps depends on orbiter scins/decorations and even bacis animation
  • Total game fps depends on ship-loading-screen skins (liset-arklight)
  • Total game fps depends on view from the cockpit window control - "railjack view" planets more lighter then basic missions
Edited by AvatarShine
  • Like 1

DESCRIPTION: Doing transference FROM operator TO warframe after void dashing eidolon's head.

EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to continue with my warframe normally into the hunt.

OBSERVED RESULT: Functionality loss on warframes. 

-Movement with WASD is possible, sprinting, jumping, crouching, bullet jumping, etc not possible.

-Attacking (either primary, secondary or melee) not possible.

-Transference no longer possible.

- /unstuck Command does nothing.

-Not able to open chat with T key, only clicking the icon from pause menu.

-Only way to restore full functionality is to let warframe die completely and revive manually (reviving manually when downed or being revived by teammates does not fix it)

-Bug only happens on Plains of Eidolon right after void dashing an eidolon.

REPRODUCTION RATE: Happens randomly, but only once on a session (from being invited to leaving squad)

Edited by ManoloTD

• TYPE: In-Game/Mod
  • DESCRIPTION: The mod Internal Bleeding doesn't apply Slash procs if Slash is also procced regularly through status chance.
  • VISUAL:
  • REPRODUCTION:
    1. Use a weapon with forced Impact procs and high Slash/Status Chance, here: Nagantaka.
    2. Take note of the amount of Slash procs both with and without the mod Internal Bleeding equipped
  • EXPECTED RESULT: The mod should work independently from regular Slash procs
    (in this case, two slash procs should be applied - one from the mod, and one from regular status chance)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: The mod does absolutely nothing in this case
Edited by Her_Lovely_Tentacles

Bonus Affinity not working on Railjack Missions. One extract the Bonus Affinity doesn't get applied.
Refer to Dolanar's Post, his is the same issue as mine. It shows that the affinity gets applied, but then doesn't count it when applying mods.

Edited by supershadrach