Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 29.10.0: Bug Hunting Megathread (Read First Post!)

[DE]Danielle

Message added by [DE]Danielle,

Please note: All known and fixed bugs, popular and live feedback, and more are being tracked on our Trello board: https://trello.com/b/K34ACrAu

We will not be updating this forum thread with the above. 

TYPE: In-Game

DESCRIPTION: Everytime I would transfer into my Warframe underground in Deimos, my Warframe seems to go straight through the ground and fall out of the map. 

Reproduction: Typically in Bounties like the Isolation Vault (doesn't matter what tier). Switch out from Warframe when you do the passcode for the Vaults doors. Switch back into Operator. 

Expected Result: Go back into Operator and finish the Bounty

Observed Result: Falling through the map

Reproduction: 8 out of every 10 times I do the Iso Vaults. 

Visual:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/751523210876551280/822575275795415070/PS_App_20210319_085312.jpeg

Bug Report - Plexus Missing - 29.10.0 AND 29.10.1 AND 29.10.2

• TYPE: In-Game, Orbiter, Plexus
  • DESCRIPTION: Attempted to access my Plexus from my Orbiter. I have already completed The Archwing quest from before the update.
  • VISUAL: https://imgur.com/a/ZxSBYpQ (updated with additional info 2021-03-19 14:26 UTC-7:00)
  • REPRODUCTION: Return to orbiter and view the Plexus terminal. Probably account-specific. I also logged in on the Warframe app first before logging in in-game.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I would be able to access my Plexus from my orbiter as I have already completed The Archwing quest and own an archwing.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: I cannot access the "Configure Plexus" terminal to the right of the Syndicate terminal. I do however get Plexus rankup notifications in my railjack missions.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Always. Persisted after relogging, completing a railjack mission, and also loading into my Clan's dry dock.

Update 2021-03-21: I have worked around this bug by finishing the Rising Tide quest. I can now access my Plexus from my orbiter and all other areas.

Edited by Wolfizen

48 minutes ago, standardheadache said:

Got time for this one? Hopefully you also have time to disable Telos Boltace and Tigris Prime in Conclave! We also have a slew of other bugs, as listed here:

There's even a new one with this update!

And now, time for the squeakquel!

Type: mission loading/ending

Description: upon finishing the Neptune defense Railjack node in solo, the mission cannot be loaded out of or aborted

Visual:

mqljUoa.png

Reproduction: I'd guess queuing up for the mission in solo mode with a full crew and doing 10 waves would reproduce this, since that's what I did

Expected result: return to Orbiter

Observed result: there's no escape

Reproduction rate: unknown

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: In veil proxima, murex's crates still drop dirac
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

Senza-titolo-1.png

• REPRODUCTION: Self Explainatory
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I have obtained dirac, but after the mission there is none in the inventory (converted in endo?)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Not game-breaking and has probably been removed or converted to endo after the mission...
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%

• DESCRIPTION: Comically Large Syandana when loading into Objectives in Railjack
  • VISUALhttps://imgur.com/gallery/2r0LYSv
  • REPRODUCTION: Load into any objective while doing Railjack missions
  • EXPECTED RESULT: My Syandana should not change size
  • OBSERVED RESULT: My Syandana changed size
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Not presently 100% Happens about every 3-5 missions.

• TYPE: In-Game]
  • DESCRIPTION: [Sentinel and sentinel weapons are not gaining exp at the usual rates or at all]
  • VISUAL:BUGS.png
  • REPRODUCTION: [Enter SO and run a few waves. Did this twice and only got focus.]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [The robot should have been leveled up past TWO if I did nine waves)
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [I think the RANK should be more than enough to show how insanely low that is]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [Every single time]
  • Like 1

• TYPE: In-Game, User Interface

• DESCRIPTION: The damage on railjack weapons are increasing every time tabs are changed from upgrades to armaments in the railjack dry dock menu

• VISUAL: LlOvgjB.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Look at a weapon in the armaments tab and take note of the damage, click over to the upgrades tab and then back to the armaments tab and look at the damage again
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Damage number stays the same
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Damage number increases every time

• REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% reproduction rate when changing tabs to upgrades and then back to armaments

• DESCRIPTION: Grouped up with my boyfriend to kill our respective Liches, tried to start a mission but if you are not the player selecting the mission you don't get to see, nor accept/decline. We even had the occurrance of a 1 minute timer, that resulted in both being stuck in a black screen. By me doing alt+f4 out of the game, the mission successfully loaded for him. 
  • VISUALIr4hR1a.jpg
  • REPRODUCTION: Group up, select a Lich mission.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Being able to accept/decline the mission, aswell as viewing the selected mission.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Always happens as shown in the picture and as it has been described. Unable to see mission, accept or decline.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the times. Doesn't matter if host or not. Restarting the game doesn't help either.
Edited by notmaris

• TYPE: Resource refund/conversion
  • DESCRIPTION: Initial state: 1 of almost every avionic (except ~3) upgraded to every rank plus many duplicate fully upgraded avionics for trading. Current state: Many missing mods, missing upgrade ranks. Checking the Plexus for the first time after the update launched, noticed almost none of the mods were fully upgraded. Looked more closely and found some mods missing entirely, like Bulkhead. I had several fully upgraded Bulkheads that I had been using to trade, all disappeared.
  • VISUAL: n/a
  • REPRODUCTION: One time event, impossible to reproduce.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Fair conversion and full array of mods (Or some explanation for why the numbers differ so wildly).
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Dozens of missing fully upgraded mods, seemingly random rank upgrades, few fully upgraded mods (meaning a huge time/resource investment vanished)
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time when upgrading to 29.10.0

• DESCRIPTION: arcane revives are not available in railjack mission
  • VISUAL: ---
  • REPRODUCTION: have 2 arcanes equipped, so you'd have 6 in mission revives. start a railjack mission (solo, venus proxima) go in archwing and die. for example by flying against the door of a crewship a bit to fast apparently. you'll see that you only have 4 revives.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: have 6 available revives
  • OBSERVED RESULT: only 4 available revives
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2 of 2 missions where i died in archwing this happened. once it even removed the whole hud. and i could only partly restore it by a some random combo of menu/options/railjack/pilotseat/voidkid/... (only squad overview and map overlay got restored... no powers, no weapon, no health, no reticule, nothing else...). so i aborted mission that time

Hey DE, its absolutely BS; that early adopters and railjack players in general didn't get enough endo to max their stuff out.

Here's some examples:
Blackout pulse is 30k to max. it should be a 5 rank gold mod. Its 30k endo, the credit was 10k endo. 
Mods that were maxed before the script should be maxed afterwards, free. If the mod rank went up, then its stil maxed.
If that' is impossible, the endo credit should be in the ballpark of: 30k endo per 10 rank gold mod (2-3), 20k per silver (2) 10 rank, just so everyone isn't in the hole just from the patch to be where they were before.

anyway.

What the hell is this stance and where can i buy it? its hilarious. gimme more
20210319130931_1.jpg20210319130931_1.jpg

Edited by Udoshi

Type: in game

Description: After assigning an AI crewmate(bought from Ticker) to a gunner position, I am unable to assign them to any other task. They are stuck at gunner position. This happened during Venus proxima mission.

Visual: sorry i don't know how to upload a video

Reproduction: assign a hired crewmate to gunner position while in a railjack mission, then try to assign them in any other role. They won't come out of the gunner position.

Expected result: assigning another role to the AI crewmate after assigning gunner position, they should do that role.

Observed result: the AI crewmate are not doing the newly assigned task.

Reproduction rate: tried 2 times in the same mission, both of the crewmate are stuck in gunner position

thank you

TYPE: In-Game
DESCRIPTION: zephyr's critical chance passive doesn't apply to archguns

VISUAL: 

REPRODUCTION: in the video, i used a high cc beam weapon and the velocitus, a weapon with 60% cc, then fired them at drekar manic bombards from both on the ground and in the air.

EXPECTED RESULT: as both weapons have extremely high critical chance, they should have had teir 1 critical hits (yellow) on every shot taken in the air. the beam weapon should have had mostly teir 1 crits while the velocitus should have had either teir 1 or teir 2 (green) crits.

OBSERVED RESULT: the beam weapon worked as it should, however the velocitus, which reaches 120% critical chance with the generic archgun critical mod, had no visible change in how often it hit critical hits while in the air when compared to on the ground.

REPRODUCTION RATE: i've since recreated this bug using the mausolon, and i have reloaded the game multiple times with no change. 

NOTE: There is a similar bug with smite infusion, shock trooper, venom dose, and similar mods where they don't apply their respective buffs to archguns, but as that is not the topic of this thread, i have elected to confine it to this note.

• Like 1

TYPE: In-game

DESCRIPTION: Arc Silver, Veil Proxima. Finished defense railjack mission and chose to extract, yet mission counts as failed.

EXPECTED RESULT: The rewards should show up when I am back to the ship and the next node after Arc Silver should be unlocked.

OBSERVED RESULT: Got teleported immediately back to the ship after I clicked extract, Cephalon Cy said "we lost". The next node after Arc Silver didn't show up on navigation. Arc Silver still remain unfinished when i got back to the orbiter. 

REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/2

Edit: Happened again with Falling Glory on Venus Proxima. Got back to the ship, failed, the HUD is gone as well this time.

Edited by Gemini145
Update

Bug report

• TYPE: [Navigation UI]
  • DESCRIPTION: Switching between tipologies of missions can make the first Steel Path incursion to be without text
  • REPRODUCTION: [1) Access Navigation menu (Orbiter)] [2)Select Steel Path. All is good] [3) Select Alerts (old Steel Path Incursion location)] [4) return to Steel Path Incursion. The first mission is now textless, only symbol of enemy faction is correctly visualized. Only first Steel Path incursion is affected] [5) Select Void Fissures] [6) Return to Steel Path Incursions. Now all is good again]
  • EXPECTED RESULT: [All Steel Path Incursion should contain text (location/type of mission)]
  • OBSERVED RESULT: [Going from Alerts to Steel Path Incursions "clears" the text of the first mission. Selecting Void Fissures "corrects the problem". Accessing Steel Path Incursion form any other tab does not produce any loss of text. Only when selecting Alerts (old UI placements for incursions) to Steel Path Incursions "breaks" the first mission text]
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: [100% from orbiter]

• DESCRIPTION: Railjack Customization, Interior lacks "Wear & Tear" slider
  • VISUALXc90oT0.png
  • REPRODUCTION: Go to a Clan Dojo, Fast Travel to the Dry Dock.  Then use the Railjack Terminal, and go to the Customization Tab.
  • EXPECTED RESULT: I expect there to be a slider allowing me to customize how much Wear & Tear my Railjack has on the interior, not just the exterior.  Previous versions of the game included such a slider.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Wear & Tear slider is missing from the User Interface.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time, this is a perpetual issue and impacts all players I have asked.