Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

One More Report Category

Angius

We need the possibility to report players for leeching. I was playing with two of them - WA***EK and KILL*******TAKE (capital, bolded and underlined letters, so you can leave missions with those two in it)(Apparently I can't post their names...)

Stats at the end? 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.

And how am I supposed to report them? That's not threatening, that's not spam, or offensive name... Do I need to write a ticket every time I spot the leecher?

Unless we'll get kicking option, we need at least way to report them fast, not by alttabing, going to Warframe support site, and writing a ticket, which noone will ever read.

Are you with me?

Edited by Angius

We need the possibility to report players for leeching. I was playing with two of them -(capital, bolded and underlined letters, so you can leave missions with those two in it)

Stats at the end? 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0.

And how am I supposed to report them? That's not threatening, that's not spam, or offensive name... Do I need to write a ticket every time I spot the leecher?

Unless we'll get kicking option, we need at least way to report them fast, not by alttabing, going to Warframe support site, and writing a ticket, which noone will ever read.

Are you with me?

Yes you need to do a ticket and report the leacher's.

Also might want to edit the post without their names

Was this when doing an Event run? If I were you, I'd solo them. You don't have to deal with players leeching and having to wait an extra minute just to leave, and you don't have to deal with crappy connection.

On topic, though... Yes, we either need a way to kick (they're trying out a reputation system first, before they implement a kicking system) or a way to quickly report it.

Q: A player has been "leeching" on the missions, just sitting on the spawn point and doing nothing just to guarantee the point. What can i do?

Write down that player's name and open a support ticket at this link, reporting his behavior. Please, do not open a public thread accusing someone.

Edited by KIREEKPSO

Also might want to edit the post without their names

So the leechers won't be punished (lack of evidence, I suppose) or the "punishment" will be a message "Please, don't do it again, sincerely DE" and I'm not even allowed to post their names for public lynch?

Sigh...