The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New unvault soon?

Liam

Question

As i have understood an unvault last for 3 months, and there is a announcement on a new unvault a week before the next unvault, what happend? 91 days since Banshee and Mirage got unvaulted. And most of the times an announcement of new unvault happens after new prime release? Where is it? 

13 answers to this question

Just now, VieniSu said:

Curious to know who is making an appearance next :)

Im  99.9% sure its Hydroid and Zephyr, havent been unvaulted since their orginal release, and has been soon over 3 years ago, atleast Zephyr with her deluxe and her reworking lurking upon us. 

1 hour ago, Ninitival said:

Im  99.9% sure its Hydroid and Zephyr, havent been unvaulted since their orginal release, and has been soon over 3 years ago, atleast Zephyr with her deluxe and her reworking lurking upon us. 

Zephyr went into the vault not that long ago, Loki is more likely.

1 hour ago, (NSW)Revanent said:

Which means it's unlikely that he will be in the next few unvaultings since alot of players have him now

They dont unvault because not many people have him, its for the accessories. 

2 hours ago, Ninitival said:

She never been unvaulted tho, according to wiki Last Seen is blank. Aka no unvault. 

By that logic chroma, equinox and mesa are just as likely.

Don't go by last unvaulting, go by last time they entered the vault.

1 hour ago, McCIoud said:

By that logic chroma, equinox and mesa are just as likely.

Don't go by last unvaulting, go by last time they entered the vault.

Not necessarily. Their "logic" isn't that never having been un-vaulted is the only condition. Equinox recently being vaulted, makes them less likely than say Chroma. Its disingenuous to get hung up on one single variable. If we note that Mirage Prime who is a current unvault, had never been unvaulted either and that Zephyr Prime proceeded Mirage Prime chronologically, that lends the idea more credibility, than say equating Zephyr Prime to Equinox Prime. 

I think your reasoning is very credible and makes a lot of sense too, just that ultimately its DE. Prior to last unvaulting they made a big deal about how it would be a frame thats never been unvaulted before, which lends itself to the frames that "recently just got put into the vault", but next time, their decision making process might be different. 

Also to OP, unvaultings can have a loose timeframe, but not as 'consistent' as say, new Prime Access. Trinity and Nova unvaulting lasted 5 months for example. Some past unvaultings have been less than 3 months. 3 months is a nice general timeframe, but probably not best to think of it as consistent and precise. 

Corpus Railjack/Update 30 seems like the most important focus for them right now, which will include ways to get Valkyr Prime and Nyx Prime, so if I had to make an educated guess, might be another month before we find out who is being unvaulted (or they might announce it in 5 mins, who really knows).

7 hours ago, McCIoud said:

Zephyr went into the vault not that long ago, Loki is more likely.

It might be Zephyr because that deluxe I think they're releasing.

I remember the Loki/Volt unvaulting about 1-2 years ago. Since starting the game in December 2018, I've never Mag Prime (though I did get his parts from chance random pugs). Apparently Mag Prime was unvaulted in November 2018 and vaulted again in January 2019. Loki and Volt Prime were out toward the end of 2019.

Gosh... even Hydroid Prime is more recent than Mag Prime.

If I had to guess? Mag Prime might be one of them since she clearly came out of the vault a longer time ago than any other prime.

Archived