Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Returning from a mission in the Dojo sometimes causes certain Branch/Tree Trunk decorations to become invisible, and their associated leaves to flash

(NSW)Tech_M

I have noticed that upon returning from a mission started from the observatory, frequently every Cherry Blossom Tree (Branch) decoration and several Maple Tree decoration variants will become invisible, with the Maple Tree decorations leaving their leaves visible but flashing rapidly. This persists until you reload the dojo. I am not the only one who has observed this issue. I am not sure how many trees and branches this affects, as my clan doesn't have all of them placed. So far, I know it affects the Cherry Blossom Tree (Branch), and the four Maple Tree variants found in the Tenno tab, and I know it doesn't affect the Tree (Small), Tree Branch (Large), and Cherry Blossom Tree decorations. It doesn't seem to affect the Ligumi Zen Garden Island's maple tree. I say "it doesn't seem to" as there is one other possible element to this. All of the decorations I have observed this affecting have been built in an Open Space room, however, that is the only place where any instance of those objects are currently built in my clan's dojo. The Ligumi Zen Garden Island is also only currently built in a room that is not the Open Space room, so I do not know if this has something to do with the combination of returning from the observatory and Open Space rooms.

Archived