Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

8 minutes ago, Schwarzsturm said:

That reminds me that pope prime should come this year. Also nidus prime :D

Kind of excited to see what nidus prime looks like. The only vision in my head would be the Phryke skin.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jukantos said:

Can anyone give me a link to that community board? It's not linked in the opening post :s

its not live yet, which makes me think Reb really shouldn't have told us the target date is today. The wait is killing me

• Like 3

A r e    w e   t h e r e   y e t   ?

Was wf launcher autoupdating a thing BTW?
I vaguely remember there being something about if you leave the launcher on it'll periodically recheck for new content?
Just wondering if I should leave it open as it's sort of getting late here and I want the update ready asap

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

A r e    w e   t h e r e   y e t   ?

Was wf launcher autoupdating a thing BTW?
I vaguely remember there being something about if you leave the launcher on it'll periodically recheck for new content?
Just wondering if I should leave it open as it's sort of getting late here and I want the update ready asap

Been a thing since I think the War Within I believe so yes, you can keep open your launcher and it will update whenever DE launches the update.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, smashedwookie said:

its not live yet, which makes me think Reb really shouldn't have told us the target date is today. The wait is killing me

She said they except it to come today. But that there might be a small chance it won't be. Seriously. Y'all impatient af. Go clean your rooms. Watch a movie. Make something to eat. Go take a couple hour nap. Calm tf down guys. There's plenty you can do while waiting.

• Like 3

vor 1 Minute schrieb livingshadow7:

She said they except it to come today. But that there might be a small chance it won't be. Seriously. Y'all impatient af. Go clean your rooms. Watch a movie. Make something to eat. Go take a couple hour nap. Calm tf down guys. There's plenty you can do while waiting.

thats the spirit we are watching "that time i reincarnated as a slime " toghether and wait uwu

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, livingshadow7 said:

She also said that she'd edit the post if it didn't come today, by the way. So, in the words of Tyl Regor:

"I'm very excited now. The anticipation. Ooh."

• Like 2

Just now, schilti said:

thats the spirit we are watching "that time i reincarnated as a slime " toghether and wait uwu

Be like this person. Go take a chill pill. Do something fun. Or productive. Ik yall impatient. I am too. But luckily for me it will be out while I'm asleep. So. I can go to bed and just wait for an update. No biggie

Gotta work tomorrow anyways afterall.

• Like 2