Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

this was in th dev workshop 

"The release of Corpus Liches aka Queenpins is still planned for the future in its own update. Think more ‘Update 30.5’ territory. Don’t quote me on that Update number though, it could shift a bit."

3 minutes ago, AdFinitum said:

If you want to kill some time - kill a lich - no idea if Corpus liches interfere with Grineer liches - but just in case get rid of him ^^.

i dont belive there are any corpus liches in this update of update 30 even i think they said thats pushed further out still 

2 minutes ago, Claimingkarma said:

i dont belive there are any corpus liches in this update of update 30 even i think they said thats pushed further out still 

3 minutes ago, livingshadow7 said:

Queen liches isn't this update.... that's next update

Oh damn my bad then :(

9 minutes ago, AdFinitum said:

If you want to kill some time - kill a lich - no idea if Corpus liches interfere with Grineer liches - but just in case get rid of him ^^.

Lol did that already and almost performed a finisher on a larvling on autopilot 😂 thanks goddess I almost got a new lich on accident

4 minutes ago, Stormxdragon said:

Reb said target was tomorrow not that it 'was' tomorrow so just calm down and wait

reb said: "PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we’ll update this thread!" posted 22h ago, im waiting for a release or an update of this thread

Just now, klemient said:

reb said: "PC Tenno - you may have already deduced this, but we’re trying to get Corpus Proxima and the New Railjack out this week. Tomorrow is our target - check back then. If that target shifts, we’ll update this thread!" posted 22h ago, im waiting for a release or an update of this thread

yes I'm not sure what time they end the work day but its getting close to quitting time for me

I hate to be a downer, but my advice to DE is please delay the release of Corpus Proxima to Monday, Even if you can have it done by today or Friday. There are many good reasons to do so. The biggest concern is there will almost certainly be bugs with the release, and either your team will be forced to work late hours/overtime into the weekend, and a slower response while things are broken will aggravate players looking for a fix. Nothing hurts hype for a new release like having the game staying in a busted state for a while. Having the full team ready on deck Monday morning makes a lot of sense.

10 minutes ago, Claimingkarma said:

yes I'm not sure what time they end the work day but its getting close to quitting time for me

They are on Eastern Time and they have been known to work late if they are close to getting something out the door, so until Rebb edits and says "Not Today", "quitting time" isn't necessarily an indication of a hard deadline.

4 minutes ago, VisionofFire said:

I hate to be a downer, but my advice to DE is please delay the release of Corpus Proxima to Monday, Even if you can have it done by today or Friday. There are many good reasons to do so. The biggest concern is there will almost certainly be bugs with the release, and either your team will be forced to work late hours/overtime into the weekend, and a slower response while things are broken will aggravate players looking for a fix. 

To be honest i feel like they kept the releasing 2nd day before weekend so they can fix fatal flaws by the next day and collect feedbacks by weekend and launch many fixes at once in the following week days for non fatal ones. Giving time window to gather multiple issues to fix instead of just fixing bits by bits.

Archived