Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, Zoero said:

DE refuses to learn from past mistakes. Friday updates just mean were gonna have to suffer through a buggy mess all weekend. Unreal

I mean no-one forces you to play the new content if you think it'll just be full of bugs- just wait till monday / tuesday if you want the slightly cleaner version

On 2021-03-17 at 9:46 PM, [DE]Rebecca said:

6:53 PM ET Update:
We are moving the update to Friday morning, Dev has definitely made the right call! We are doing a full walk through tonight - don't miss it! 

6:43 PM Update:
As of now the Dev team is doing some reviews, we will let you know soon - both on stream and here in the forums. Join our stream for a Test Build deep dive, which you can find in twitch.tv/warframe.
5:03 PM ET Update:
Tenno - we are aiming to launch in the next couple hours, just doing some final checks. We will update you as soon as we know more! 

5:03 PM ET Update: we are aiming to launch in the next couple hours

6:43 PM Update: we will let you know soon

6:53 PM ET Update: We are moving the update to Friday morning

They went from launching in 2h to launching next day in the span of ~2h

There's so much confusion within this company it's not even funny anymore..

1 hour ago, Zoero said:

DE refuses to learn from past mistakes. Friday updates just mean were gonna have to suffer through a buggy mess all weekend. Unreal

We just have to learn that DE doesn't learn.😛
My Clan member expected Update to be tomorrow.
I thought it was next week, so I'm glad I wasn't expecting it. lol

1 hour ago, WiccanCrow said:

I'm a solo level 29 (almost level 30) player. I built my entire dojo by myself not furnished but all research is completed and that wasn't easy but it wasn't hard and i felt accomplished by the time I finished it. But this RJ stuff I never liked it since the beginning I've done everything I could to avoid them all together bc like you said soloing there is a high chance of failure and more times than not I did fail except with Gian Point which now of course they're taking from us which is messed up dont put a node in if you're just going to take it from us later so that we have to do the other nodes. We weren't doing them for a reason. So yea I'm definitely not happy about this update. They really lost me when they started talking about corpus liches in the RJ system. Liches are my favorite part of the game and now they're going to merge it with my most hated part of the game..

you don't fail RJ missions anymore once your stuff is good enough

Ok das ja mal wieder klar nur pc lächerlich langsam .

Andere müssen wieder warten weil DE seine Arbeit schlampig macht und zwischendurch erst Ordnung macht .

Seit 3 Monaten nichts geschissen bekomm selbst der log in Bild ist noch nezah Prime obwohl Octavia Prime schon ewig da ist ...

Fix und Patch = PC 

Hinhalten nichts machen = konsolen.. 

Hau rein ... das game ist tot .....

Its an endless cycle. People get Hyped over the update, devs attempted to push it out early(even with the risk of a buggy release) just ot appease them.

but you can be sure they'll be stoned to death if the update indeed proves to be bumpy with the ever so present " wtf why so buggy". these also fall under  the "armchair developer" crowd that zero insight on hoe MMO software deployment works.

3 hours ago, mikakor said:

you don't fail RJ missions anymore once your stuff is good enough

like i said in my post "ive tried to avoid them as much as possible" so therefore my RJ clearly does not have good enough stuff on it. plus doing it all solo you have to be doing almost everything at once (ie. omni fixes, killing the amount of enemy ships needed the big ships included, other objectives, crews that have boarded your ship etc etc) so therefore yes failing is high especially when you rather solo things and not have to deal with people. if i can figure out how to make a build to where i can do it alone and be left alone thats what i do. The only things i do with squads in this game is obviously relics, certain events til i can get the hang of it in order to do it solo, arbitrations, the index, and hydron for leveling 

22 minutes ago, WiccanCrow said:

like i said in my post "ive tried to avoid them as much as possible" so therefore my RJ clearly does not have good enough stuff on it. plus doing it all solo you have to be doing almost everything at once (ie. omni fixes, killing the amount of enemy ships needed the big ships included, other objectives, crews that have boarded your ship etc etc) so therefore yes failing is high especially when you rather solo things and not have to deal with people. if i can figure out how to make a build to where i can do it alone and be left alone thats what i do. The only things i do with squads in this game is obviously relics, certain events til i can get the hang of it in order to do it solo, arbitrations, the index, and hydron for leveling 

Railjack isn't hard and with the tomorrow update will be even more easy. Even with the multiple hazards it wasn't hard, I soloed every node when railjack came (when the grineer had increased armor values). Not trying to mock you or anything, but you are kinda over reacting with the difficulty... In any case, you can always park your railjack behind a big asteroid and go in Amesha (or other archwing if you are good enough) to get better equipment until your railjack is good enough, that way is just a regular archwing extermination.

43 minutes ago, WiccanCrow said:

It's really quite easy, I've always done it solo, heres a detailed guide + a full video (text guide in description)

https://youtu.be/B6U_SaQGuHM

That said we don't know much of this will or won't apply tomorrow

Edit; and before you call op, I've done this with many frames other than mesa, Inc excal, and ivara, and others. Ivara was my usual to start out

1 hour ago, WiccanCrow said:

like i said in my post "ive tried to avoid them as much as possible" so therefore my RJ clearly does not have good enough stuff on it. plus doing it all solo you have to be doing almost everything at once (ie. omni fixes, killing the amount of enemy ships needed the big ships included, other objectives, crews that have boarded your ship etc etc) so therefore yes failing is high especially when you rather solo things and not have to deal with people. if i can figure out how to make a build to where i can do it alone and be left alone thats what i do.

... This is probably too late to say since Railjack's challenges are going to be FUBAR...

I've always solo'd railjack missions since Railjack was initially released.. And I can tell you for sure that if you don't have:

• 3 avionic slots for hull+armor
  • 3 slots for shield+sentient resistance (yeah, no sentient ships now but I do like to be always prepared)
  • 3 slots for turret performance
  • A specifically strong ground Anti-Faction build (Proper Anti-Faction, not that false meta everyone is adhering to) to deal with boarding parties.
    • This requires scanning targets (Forget the Wiki and train your knowledge about the game like people are supposed to do) for their vulnerabilities and resistances.
  • Piloting player skills - Not the intrinsics skills.
  • An incredible awareness of your surroundings
  • A permanent Revolite+Forge resources count inside your own head

... Then, just because of the two last things I've mentioned, you should probably practice a little more on those. Once you've beaten those two into your body down to an instinctive level, your chances of soloing any Railjack mission will be greatly improved.

... Did you notice that I didn't mention any Railjack equipment in particular? That's because they're irrelevant. As long as you have those two things I've underlined up there, you can clear Veil Proxima with Sigma equipment... But, for efficiency sake, I suggest using Pulsars... Those have everything you need in terms of weaponry...

Once the update comes out, however, all bets are off... until I use the new stuff and confirm that Pulsars are still the ones to go.

Archived