Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

3 minutes ago, quxier said:

Things like "comma"... oh, I can relate (Although I'm not a pro). Simple mistake to fix... unless you know it. With every minute you loose your sanity. At the end of your task you start to hate it (programming or whatever you guys are doing).

Sadly it's not only our attention span but the content itself. I hate mechs and even more RJ. I've only build 1 infested kitgun because it didn't work. I created 2 pets. One is almost useless (immortal vacuum I guess) and I cannot color it correctly (ognis red afair becomes purple). Other one... from 3 mods, 1 has short timer, 2nd miss all the time and even it hit an enemy it's... meh, 3rd ability, again, seen it's doing something maybe 2 times.

While I agree that we should wait a little it's not possible to deliver interesting (subjective) and good (without bugs, just works) content. So that's why they need make it more often.

I think i can agree to some extent.  unfortunetly, the toxisity of the community here as well as scope creap pushing them to do more and more ambisious things i think has lead to these problems.

à l’instant, quxier a dit :

Things like "comma"... oh, I can relate (Although I'm not a pro). Simple mistake to fix... unless you know it. With every minute you loose your sanity. At the end of your task you start to hate it (programming or whatever you guys are doing).

Sadly it's not only our attention span but the content itself. I hate mechs and even more RJ. I've only build 1 infested kitgun because it didn't work. I created 2 pets. One is almost useless (immortal vacuum I guess) and I cannot color it correctly (ognis red afair becomes purple). Other one... from 3 mods, 1 has short timer, 2nd miss all the time and even it hit an enemy it's... meh, 3rd ability, again, seen it's doing something maybe 2 times.

While I agree that we should wait a little it's not possible to deliver interesting (subjective) and good (without bugs, just works) content. So that's why they need make it more often.

I can understand some of the content is not to your liking, but isn't that generalizing it ? I mean, i actually love Railjack, and the fact that they are gonna put a more fleshed out version is far better than the repetitive missions we have now. For the Necramechs, it is a different playstyle which is not to the liking of some, but it is a different playstyle, one that i welcome with open arms (Since i like it).

As for the Deimos content, i am equally as pissed as you are about the Vermisplicer since it's basically useless and has a dumb hitbox, but the Vulpaphylas are extremely useful and one of the variants is one of the strongest pets in the game as of late. Even the dogs are actually nice at buffing you. Same for the Shroom launcher, this thing is a beast in terms of damage if you go secondary, and a fun little thing in status primary.

It is a shame that we need to wait a long time for some content, but it's not all that bad, and that's coming from a pessimistic guy ^^'

6 hours ago, vanaukas said:

Railjack isn't hard and with the tomorrow update will be even more easy. Even with the multiple hazards it wasn't hard, I soloed every node when railjack came (when the grineer had increased armor values). Not trying to mock you or anything, but you are kinda over reacting with the difficulty... In any case, you can always park your railjack behind a big asteroid and go in Amesha (or other archwing if you are good enough) to get better equipment until your railjack is good enough, that way is just a regular archwing extermination.

Not over reacting just saying RJ's are not for me. No shame in it I just cant be bothered with them there's too many moving parts in them that make them ridiculous and too time consuming I can finish multiple missions in the 30-40 minutes it takes to finish one node of RJ. And no worries i wouldn't really care if you were mocking me or not everyone has their own opinions. 

6 hours ago, madgamer990 said:

It's really quite easy, I've always done it solo, heres a detailed guide + a full video (text guide in description)

https://youtu.be/B6U_SaQGuHM

That said we don't know much of this will or won't apply tomorrow

Edit; and before you call op, I've done this with many frames other than mesa, Inc excal, and ivara, and others. Ivara was my usual to start out

No i will absolutely take any kind of guide to help me be able to do them solo. I not only prefer to go solo but also due to squad connection issues ive always had, its like solo is my only option. Thank you for the guide.

5 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

... This is probably too late to say since Railjack's challenges are going to be FUBAR...

I've always solo'd railjack missions since Railjack was initially released.. And I can tell you for sure that if you don't have:

• 3 avionic slots for hull+armor
  • 3 slots for shield+sentient resistance (yeah, no sentient ships now but I do like to be always prepared)
  • 3 slots for turret performance
  • A specifically strong ground Anti-Faction build (Proper Anti-Faction, not that false meta everyone is adhering to) to deal with boarding parties.
    • This requires scanning targets (Forget the Wiki and train your knowledge about the game like people are supposed to do) for their vulnerabilities and resistances.
  • Piloting player skills - Not the intrinsics skills.
  • An incredible awareness of your surroundings
  • A permanent Revolite+Forge resources count inside your own head

... Then, just because of the two last things I've mentioned, you should probably practice a little more on those. Once you've beaten those two into your body down to an instinctive level, your chances of soloing any Railjack mission will be greatly improved.

... Did you notice that I didn't mention any Railjack equipment in particular? That's because they're irrelevant. As long as you have those two things I've underlined up there, you can clear Veil Proxima with Sigma equipment... But, for efficiency sake, I suggest using Pulsars... Those have everything you need in terms of weaponry...

Once the update comes out, however, all bets are off... until I use the new stuff and confirm that Pulsars are still the ones to go.

Thank you and i just took screenshots of all that info you gave me lol. And if come the update what you said still works please feel free to let me know 

2 hours ago, ITheRavenI said:

It already belonged there tho. Don't you remember when they first showed off liches? Megan went into a galleon with her railjack crew via the help of the link squad and killed her lich. DE may not bring them all at once but whatever they show it always end up in the game eventually. Since they first revealed liches as a part of railjack content it wasnt a surprise. Also they are removing Gian Point so that it doesn't leave a player group who will go "well there are new nodes but I'll favor Gian Point more since I've been already grinding there before." and keep going to Gian Point over the new nodes. Changes in an online game is regular no matter how big how small including the removals.

Yea and see i was actually very late on the arrival of the kuva liches there was at least a year maybe more where i had no access to a computer that could run warframe and the only way I found out about liches was in squads leveling other weapons and frames i kept noticing the weird named weapons and so of course I googled to figure out what they were. I'm actually currently finishing up the kuva liches almost all I have are at 60% toxin (I want all in toxin) the last 8 weapons that i already have but not maxed at 60% toxin I'm rushing to finish before the corpus liches drop and the grineer liches are moved over to RJ's. So i definitely didn't know they were always intended to be in RJ system. If they do what they claim they're going to do with i guess from what I understood kind of like the normal planet missions we have now (not RJ nodes) if they made the current liches and the new ones in the RJ system like that like a normal node I'd be cool with that it would make me think i could definitely do it solo without having to bother with a squad.

The game loses some players, that is true, but it doesn't mean that it's doing badly. you are exagerating it.

The game updates are not overhyped or hated by the community alltogether. I personally enjoy the content that is being released in this update, and you can read some of the latest messages who actually care about the content. True, they are delayed often, but coding is a metric ton of work and just a little error can cause a dozen, hence the delays that can happen near launch.

The management has listened to the community, only doing a devstream every month instead of always hyping up WIP content. They heard the community and try to do their best, even if we don't see it always. And not every game company is as close to their community by doing devstreams, personnal streams with players and Q&As as DE is doing.

Don't drink my words, take it with a grain of salt. I could be wrong about some things, but i feel like DE is doing their best in these harsh times, and well-made criticism is better than being pessimistic, cynical and sarcastic. Thank you for your time.

12 hours ago, WiccanCrow said:

I'm a solo level 29 (almost level 30) player. I built my entire dojo by myself not furnished but all research is completed and that wasn't easy but it wasn't hard and i felt accomplished by the time I finished it. But this RJ stuff I never liked it since the beginning I've done everything I could to avoid them all together bc like you said soloing there is a high chance of failure and more times than not I did fail except with Gian Point which now of course they're taking from us which is messed up dont put a node in if you're just going to take it from us later so that we have to do the other nodes. We weren't doing them for a reason. So yea I'm definitely not happy about this update. They really lost me when they started talking about corpus liches in the RJ system. Liches are my favorite part of the game and now they're going to merge it with my most hated part of the game..

OMG the WHINE! Want some cheese to go with that? Holy cow. lol

4 minutes ago, WiccanCrow said:

So i definitely didn't know they were always intended to be in RJ system.

And, IIRC, it was specifically a Corpus lich in that demo. So the question of whether or not we would get one of the things promised in the reveal demo, and DE aiming to deliver it as close as they can to what they demoed is natural.

Have people stopped and considered that people like yourself that, in their mind's eye, DE cant do ANYTHING right....EVER have played a large part in creating these issues? That these issues are responses to the toxicity here on the forums?  I am NOT saying that DE is free of criticism, far from it, but when you do it the way you have done here, can you REALLY blame them for telling you to take a flying leap?

37 minutes ago, Pyrain said:

I think i can agree to some extent.  unfortunetly, the toxisity of the community here as well as scope creap pushing them to do more and more ambisious things i think has lead to these problems.

There will be always toxic people.

37 minutes ago, DemoHellsword said:

I can understand some of the content is not to your liking, but isn't that generalizing it ? I mean, i actually love Railjack, and the fact that they are gonna put a more fleshed out version is far better than the repetitive missions we have now. For the Necramechs, it is a different playstyle which is not to the liking of some, but it is a different playstyle, one that i welcome with open arms (Since i like it).

As for the Deimos content, i am equally as pissed as you are about the Vermisplicer since it's basically useless and has a dumb hitbox, but the Vulpaphylas are extremely useful and one of the variants is one of the strongest pets in the game as of late. Even the dogs are actually nice at buffing you. Same for the Shroom launcher, this thing is a beast in terms of damage if you go secondary, and a fun little thing in status primary.

It is a shame that we need to wait a long time for some content, but it's not all that bad, and that's coming from a pessimistic guy ^^'

It's not generalizing but I'm giving an example, using my persona, that some people may not like some content. So for some people, next update will be waste of time (for downloading, unless they have fast connection). You can't please everyone.

Well, for me "Immortal Vacuum" is not "extremely useful". If pet's won't provide more or something better than Carrier then they are not good. I heard one can spread spores that might be good. That's it for Vulpha. I've tried Paraoh Predasite - buff is short and easy to miss. Maybe some other would be nice... but I don't feel like grinding and buying slot again...

Not everything is bad. I love my Xaku (not the grind) and after beautiful Arum spinosa, Quassus is even better (but looks worse, in my opinion).

2 minutes ago, quxier said:

True, but the levels here are off the charts.  I have come to believe that you and i, who make up the majority of the WF community, are no longer represented here in the forums.  the ones represented here in the forums are the people that, in their minds eye, DE cant do ANYTHING right....EVER, and/or subconsciously think that Warframe was created for them and them alone.

51 minutes ago, DemoHellsword said:

Interesting for myself I dislike the whole modular items stuff. Yes I could do the best in slot for them. But its boring. The pets boht those from deimos and the moas are a matter of selecting the abilities since the other modular parts change nothing of consequence. Zaws? they don't even cover the melee weapons that have fun stances.

3 hours ago, Pyrain said:

-snip-

Do NOT try to bring logic in here.... Please...

3 hours ago, Pyrain said:

True, but the levels here are off the charts.  I have come to believe that you and i, who make up the majority of the WF community, are no longer represented here in the forums.  the ones represented here in the forums are the people that, in their minds eye, DE cant do ANYTHING right....EVER, and/or subconsciously think that Warframe was created for them and them alone.

It is getting bad again, but still nowhere CLOSE to an Ubisoft forum.

People are people and asking people to talk sense on the internet is not going to work. Opinions and angst rule. Facts and logic (*shudder*) need not apply.

il y a 9 minutes, quxier a dit :

It's not generalizing but I'm giving an example, using my persona, that some people may not like some content. So for some people, next update will be waste of time (for downloading, unless they have fast connection). You can't please everyone.

Well, for me "Immortal Vacuum" is not "extremely useful". If pet's won't provide more or something better than Carrier then they are not good. I heard one can spread spores that might be good. That's it for Vulpha. I've tried Paraoh Predasite - buff is short and easy to miss. Maybe some other would be nice... but I don't feel like grinding and buying slot again...

Not everything is bad. I love my Xaku (not the grind) and after beautiful Arum spinosa, Quassus is even better (but looks worse, in my opinion).

This is some valid criticism. Thank you.

It is true that a lot of people aren't very railjack oriented. That's a shame in my opinion since it looks and feels nice for me and changes from rushing a mission in 3-5 minutes.

But Immortal Vacuum is just an insult for the Vulpaphylas. The dodge buffs from the nocturnal versions is pretty good, and the Panzer version applies viral to all ennemies near you, making it a extremely good companion. The Predasites are less useful, i have to admit.

Good game to you Tenno !

I really like the Railjack content. The mission to get it, the wait, the resource cost made it one of the more rewarding quests in the game. Because after all of that you became captain. I'm sad they are dumbing it down a bit, but if more players enjoy it after then that's fine too.

I actually am more efficient solo than in a group because people generally tend to get in the way, the in-game message system (the radial menu where you ask players to take up certain roles and Cy communicates it to them) is almost never listened to and it takes ages to instruct them in writing, while also piloting and obliterating Ruse War Filed.

I have everything unlocked and maxed and it actually didn't take that much time. I used to do 1 railjack mission, first one for the day so i would get bonus credits - 300k credits in 15 minutes is not a small amount. I would consider essential Void Whole and Particle Ram (because gathering resources at first is a pain without it). The rest are convenience and can be gotten over time.

Just a small rundown of the mission - take care of fighters, staying away from crew ships, with Void Hole and a well timed torpedo in the center - fighters stop spawning after a while; take care of crew ships - one artillery shot in the yellow part of a running engine does 4x damage and kills in one shot (this way crew ships don't spawn crew pods); stop the Railjack 5k km away from any objective so crew pods don't spawn from it and you are not targeted by death ray or torpedoes (maybe also tuck it behind an asteriod) and go the rest of the distance by slingshot/ archwing.

il y a 3 minutes, LivanB a dit :

Interesting for myself I dislike the whole modular items stuff. Yes I could do the best in slot for them. But its boring. The pets boht those from deimos and the moas are a matter of selecting the abilities since the other modular parts change nothing of consequence. Zaws? they don't even cover the melee weapons that have fun stances.

The modular stuff is a bit underwhelming (Even though i have all the zaws, pets and kitguns). I personally like them for the modular aspect even if they aren't that interesting in the large scheme of things. The zaws and secondary kitguns, i feel like they are still very nice to play with. But the modular aspect of the vulpaphylas and predasites is pretty low even with their fantastic racial abilities. I won't talk about the primary kitguns since i prefer to just plainly refuse their existence until they are revisited or buffed.

I don't agree with him about everything but I do agree with most. I quit game for 2 years after they decided to nerf some things for no reason. And if they nerf melee or force us use weapons and melee in combo I will quit again. They do not listen to community, tell me why is there new liches if everyone said it sucks. Sure you farm 2 or 3 weapons its alright but later its just f... Annoying. And when people find meta DE always wants to remove it. Always. Every game has meta and thats normal. If people like something it should stay like that. You shouldn't change it just because they don't like other things (I mean for melees or warframe) they basicly force us to play what we don't want to. And no I don't play kronen or what ever warframe you think is op. 

I like this update but again it's not gonna be played after hype is gone because let's say exterminate mission you got to fight in space and do exterminate inside. It's gonna be longer than normal mission and just not worth doing unless they give us something worth time. They always think about how good it looks, but most of those missions and grinds are interesting first few times and then later it's just annoying when you are forced to do it. 

3 minutes ago, DemoHellsword said:

The modular stuff is a bit underwhelming (Even though i have all the zaws, pets and kitguns). I personally like them for the modular aspect even if they aren't that interesting in the large scheme of things. The zaws and secondary kitguns, i feel like they are still very nice to play with. But the modular aspect of the vulpaphylas and predasites is pretty low even with their fantastic racial abilities. I won't talk about the primary kitguns since i prefer to just plainly refuse their existence until they are revisited or buffed.

My problem is the redundancy of the the parts. like parts that change cri or status? Of course those aren't a real option you will get whatever min max your chossel barrrel.
 Why a secondary shot intead like the amps. Or zaws why make have than one blade turns into a polemear if there a lot more weapon types in game?
Btw I'm not even sure if modular archwings would even be a good idea. We will probably select the main body for the 4 abilities and the other parts will be S#&$ like: max shields min armor.

Just now, DemoHellsword said:

It is true that a lot of people aren't very railjack oriented. That's a shame in my opinion since it looks and feels nice for me and changes from rushing a mission in 3-5 minutes.

The problem in a large way is that I STILL remember the times when a mission wasn't just a mad dash through the tunnel and the actually difficult ones required some MAD things like good team composition and actual thought when both playing AND choosing your kit...

Oh well... it is what it is...

Archived