Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Live! Where is Update 29.10 (on PC, at least)?

[DE]Rebecca

à l’instant, LivanB a dit :

My problem is the redundancy of the the parts. like parts that change cri or status? Of course those aren't a real option you will get whatever min max your chossel barrrel.
 Why a secondary shot intead like the amps. Or zaws why make have than one blade turns into a polemear if there a lot more weapon types in game?

I'll try to interpret what you just said since i'm not quite sure about some words.

The parts are redundant and don't give that much choice except for main stats (Speed, damage, crit and status). What you would like (And i kinda agree with you) is a bigger number of options. Like the secondary shot of the amps as you said, that would be kinda nice. Or maybe special links or accessories for zaws that change your physical damage into elemental ones or even partially. For the blade turning into a polearm, do you mean like the double dark sword ? If so, i think it's not such a good idea. I prefer to build different weapons for different purposes, but i get what you want.

Maybe they'll do it in the future, or maybe not. I sure hope they do, but they don't plan to for now unfortunately.

Just now, Alucard291 said:

The problem in a large way is that I STILL remember the times when a mission wasn't just a mad dash through the tunnel and the actually difficult ones required some MAD things like good team composition and actual thought when both playing AND choosing your kit...

Oh well... it is what it is...

And thats because they only nerf things according to some people, imagine if they buffed. 

il y a 2 minutes, Alucard291 a dit :

The problem in a large way is that I STILL remember the times when a mission wasn't just a mad dash through the tunnel and the actually difficult ones required some MAD things like good team composition and actual thought when both playing AND choosing your kit...

Oh well... it is what it is...

I wasn't here at that period, but i guess it must have been better than just mashing E or your 4 in a mission, which would be kind of a nice change of pace. I feel for you and seeing the game that you loved change, but i still hope that you'll find a new reason to like the game in a few updates.

Just now, LivanB said:

And thats because they only nerf things according to some people, imagine if they buffed. 

I honestly don't think they need to BUFF anything at this point. I mean holy hell we can literally one shot everything on the basic map (and maybe 5 shot on the steel path) with just about any weapon in the game...

Forget meta stuff - you can E for win with a skana...

Just now, DemoHellsword said:

I'll try to interpret what you just said since i'm not quite sure about some words.

The parts are redundant and don't give that much choice except for main stats (Speed, damage, crit and status). What you would like (And i kinda agree with you) is a bigger number of options. Like the secondary shot of the amps as you said, that would be kinda nice. Or maybe special links or accessories for zaws that change your physical damage into elemental ones or even partially. For the blade turning into a polearm, do you mean like the double dark sword ? If so, i think it's not such a good idea. I prefer to build different weapons for different purposes, but i get what you want.

Maybe they'll do it in the future, or maybe not. I sure hope they do, but they don't plan to for now unfortunately.

Sorry not native speaker, is that while a same part can be made in for exemple a polearm or rapier it matters little because it requires an specific handle. If you want the polearm you need this and that part and so on. You are not actually customizing expect for the links, and those only change numbers, rendering the whole zaw process boring. 

à l’instant, LivanB a dit :

Sorry not native speaker, is that while a same part can be made in for exemple a polearm or rapier it matters little because it requires an specific handle. If you want the polearm you need this and that part and so on. You are not actually customizing expect for the links, and those only change numbers, rendering the whole zaw process boring. 

Now i understand. Thanks for the clarification and don't worry, I'm actually french with a good level of english so i know the struggle sometimes.

I think these parts are still essential for modular items. But I think the best move at that point to revitalize this aspect of the game would be to add a new, optionnal, part slot where you could customize your weapon further. Be it with the examples that i told you, or even giving some very specific effects just like grenade launch from the Catabolyst, or even the infested shockwave from a Caustacyst !

It lacks that little tang that would give it a true meaning instead of just min-maxing the best crit weapon for an Exodia Contagion build.

The amount of millennialism in this thread is staggering.

So yeah, the rest of us get it, it is all about "you". How you "feel", what you "think", that no-one ever "listens" to you (no surprise there though). And DE obviously listen least of all, since they continue to NOT follow your wonderful suggestions. No wonder you hurt inside... 🤣

Hopefully the update will drop soon. Not only because it's going to be fun to check the new & changed stuff out, but so this thread can END. If this goes on I have to revise my outlook for the human race even further downwards...

Did people read my full comment?  here's a refresher; "I am NOT saying that DE is free of criticism, far from it,...".  So no, criticism is not the issue.  it the MANNER of criticism.  Instead of providing constructive crit, you rip them up one side and down the other.  Do you honestly think that posts like that help anything?   If you were DE and read that (and thousands of posts like it), what would your reaction be?  there are two types of people that I have a big problem with; A) People that seam to think DE cant do ANYTHING right....EVER (0% constructive crit.  From what i have seen here, you would fall into this category) and B) people that think that DE is there to cater to them personally and if they don't, they have "ignored the community". 

as to to your second point, if that were the whole story, then what is the point of forums???  i can see that part of it is for players to help other players.  however not all threads are meant for that, so what is the point?

I didn't say that they were completely separated.  all i was suggesting was that there was a coloration, a link, between the atrocious behavior of groups A and B, as mentioned above, and the issues you brought up.  if groups A and B were to stop said behavior (Or were removed, but I DONT LIKE THAT IDEA), and those issues still existed and were to the extent you seem to suggest, THEN i would agree with you.  until that happens (or at least the behavior i mentioned is massively curtailed), i cannot see those issues as not being influenced by the behavior i mentioned.

2 hours ago, Graavarg said:

The amount of millennialism in this thread is staggering.

So yeah, the rest of us get it, it is all about "you". How you "feel", what you "think", that no-one ever "listens" to you (no surprise there though). And DE obviously listen least of all, since they continue to NOT follow your wonderful suggestions. No wonder you hurt inside... 🤣

Hopefully the update will drop soon. Not only because it's going to be fun to check the new & changed stuff out, but so this thread can END. If this goes on I have to revise my outlook for the human race even further downwards...

I couldn't have said it better myself

1 minute ago, Zzed-y3 said:

What time is the US Eastern time now? Why not update it now

There is probably still a bit of work to be done and it needs to get pushed out to all the download servers.  that's going to take a awhile.  if give it to 10-11am est.

Archived